View Single Post
Old 03-24-2011, 04:39 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Thumbs down Alpha Pharma

I have had personal experience with Alpha Pharma's Nandrorapid (NPP). It was in 1ml. ampules. It was a very painful inj. and caused some serious swelling. I believe they are using rubbing alcohol(10%) in the mix to kill the bacteria. This is the same thing another Indian Co., BM Pharma does. I saw the label on their Dubol100 NPP and it listed isopropyl alcohol 10% in the contents. I only used 2 ampules and had to throw the rest away. In the August 2009 issue of Mus. Dev. Mag., pg. 305. William Llewellyn gives a bacteria contamination report. 3 water based products were contaminated with bacteria. Alpha Pharma's stanozolol 400 cfu. Axio Labs stanozolol 12,000 cfu, and Geneza test susp. 4000 cfu. Acceptable level is less than 100 cfu(bacteria). Alpha Pharma is a Danish Co. set up in India just to cater to the bodybuilding trade. They are not allowed to sell their products in India. Based on my experience and what I have read I doubt if they are manufacturing their products under sterile conditions.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0