View Single Post
Old 03-14-2011, 05:03 PM
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

The pics above you can see that i am just relaxing, and the muscle tone is just there thats the best for me lol. I look like i lift all the time, even tho i do, the products i am using are def giving me the boost that i need.

I do not have Gyno i just have man boobs when i sit down, but ill take pics after to show how diffrent my chest looks aswell. Plus i was leaning to the side.

I do not have not 1 side effect at all, i do notice that my balls are smaller but other then that i dont seem to get many side effects ever from any roids. My body does good with them.

Im running Test E 500mg a week im on week 4 beggining 5 now.
Anavar 80mg a day.
Clen i take 40mcg every other day, somtimes i just dont i dont like the clen cramps, but i dont get them as bad as the liquid clen which im happy about, because i couldnt even walk without cramping on liquid clen. Pill clen is way better for me.

Other then that the work outs have been great im up 15lbs lifting in every area and up 75lbs in leg work.

My diet is still on key, Chicken 3 times a day with 1 cup of rice each time. And vegetables. I also take in a protein shake or 2 and alot of egg white. I drink about 6 cups of egg whites a day, which is about 140grams of protein, just from the liquid egg whites.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0