Ninja

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Quote:
Originally Posted by stallionaire08 View Post
keep with the reviews im just hear watching... kinda skept.. cause of the forum and hardly no action from members but there are a few. onething i can say just by the tickets i have sent questions to gbnstore they have gotten back to me quick... thats a good thing... i have been searching for any dirt on them threw the web but hinestly cant find anything... im leaning to give gbn a try just dont wanna get shammed.... its not good i just got shammed 2 months ago and just now saved up enough mony to try to find someone trustworthy ya know....
yup, can't find anything on these guys. you would think that they would be mentioned on other sites like professionalmuscle. but, there is not even a BAD review of GBN on other sites. usually someone would write FAST on a scammer.

That being said, this forum is probably monitored and ran by GBN. so all positive feedback is going to appear on here . my buddy is in the process of being scammed by a popular ug seller. so i'm shopping too. but i'm heavily leaning towards GBN and another site. I WILL however post my ordering and experimenting review on this site, especially on other sites if its a scam. hahahaha. don't hate, i'm coming from a skeptic's viewpoint.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0