Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [ - ENHANCEMENT PRODUCTS - ] > Steroids

Steroids Any questions related to anabolic and androgenic steroids. Steroids Cycles questions.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2013, 01:12 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 1
Likes (Received): 0
Default TRT wanting advice

Hello
I'm a TRT case wondering if I can use my test cypionate 10 ml vial at 200 mg/ml for gains. I understand the dangers but at 200mg every two weeks ain't much of anything and wanted to see if anyone had advice about how far I could possibly push it.
Thank you for your time
I get refills every month of 10 ml vials
Old 11-15-2013, 07:25 AM
HM News Poster

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 140
Thanks (Received): 172
Likes (Given): 841
Likes (Received): 539

when you say how far can you push it do you mean what mg you could go upto

the norm is 500mg per week but can be run higher
Old 11-15-2013, 12:37 PM

Post Thanks / Like

alright then I assume I would return to my normal dose after the cycle then?
Old 11-15-2013, 03:36 PM
BodyBuilder

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 14
Thanks (Received): 47
Likes (Given): 65
Likes (Received): 75

I'm in the same boat, I get test cyp for TRT. You can use it for gains but it all depends on how often you have your bloodwork. You don't want to walk in with 10x the level you should be at. Finding a doc to prescribe it these days is hard enough (everyone wants to give you the cream).

I run it 2 cc's per week and it definitely keeps up the sex drive and as long as I watch my diet closely I make decent gains. You could go 1.5 to 2, just make sure you taper back off a few weeks before you go back in so your blood levels will be where they should. Since it's basically a never ending supply you can play with it some to see what makes you feel the best without any sides. At 300-400 mg a week you should be well outside the range of most sides.
Old 11-15-2013, 03:54 PM

Post Thanks / Like

thanks biggin. yeah I was lucky my primary doc wrote the script my Endo tried to put me on the 1 ml vials which cost me more money. do you have any problems with red blood cell increase or estrogen increase?
Old 11-15-2013, 06:54 PM
BodyBuilder

Post Thanks / Like

Not anything that jumps out. To be honest really the only thing they really check are my PSA levels and liver enzymes (other than the test levels). I haven't ever noticed a side staying in the 400-600 mg range, and I'm very susceptible to estrogen sides to the point I had gyno surgery about 6 years ago. It was a problem ever since I hit puberty and if my body fat ever got above the 15-18% range it was very noticeable.

You could slowly increase your dose from 1 to 1.25, 1.5, etc and just see how it feels but I can almost guarantee that 400 mg/week won't produce any sides if you already take 200 mg/week without any issues. For me that extra bump in dosage gives me a lot more energy and recovery. I don't know how your numbers look but mine was around 60 ng/dl, which is the free test of an 80 year old man, so 400 mg a week puts me back in the peak teenage years plus a little extra. Even at 200 mg a week I was only seeing numbers around 350 which is still in the low range (I think they had it between 290-870 was 'norm').

Obviously I can't go in and check it over and over while I increase my dosage, this is anecdotal. But if you have wiggle room in your refill time (don't run yourself out) I would try that extra .5-1 and see how you feel.
Old 11-16-2013, 12:29 AM

Post Thanks / Like

I was down to 165 ng/dl. I never had gyno but I'm about 30% bf That's only because of this low t crap. Well I been doing 250 mg but tonight I'm going to 300 mg for a few weeks to start my cycle then going to 400mg. Thank you for your input it has put me at ease.
Old 11-16-2013, 02:00 PM
BodyBuilder

Post Thanks / Like

No problem. I think the biggest problem with most sides is people not tapering on and off slowly or using too much. With 400 mg you should be fine and there is no need to worry about running out or having to stop cold turkey as the supply is there.

Good luck and remember, your workouts should match your test levels so push yourself or it's just wasted time and money.