Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [ - ENHANCEMENT PRODUCTS - ] > Steroids

Steroids Any questions related to anabolic and androgenic steroids. Steroids Cycles questions.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2012, 04:02 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0
Default Third cycle is a pain in my ass.... Literally!!

This is my third cycle and it's been a pain In my ass.I received my gear Tuesday July 3rd and pined myself that day(right glute) . I expecte minor pain for the first few weeks and it's been 6+ months since my last cycle. So, saturday I pin my left glute and I'm wondering why the fuck is my right glute is still so sore and tight. I try not to worry because I know it's been a long time and by Sunday night the pain has subsided to a point where Im sure I can get back on my normal sechudle and pin myself Monday on my right and thursday on my left. Monday I pin and Tuesday my girl tells me that the the right side oJf my ass looks huge. it's infected for sure and I can't kid myself anymore. Thursday I have off so I pin my left and head to the doc.'he tells me right side is infected but left is good. So, this morning I wake up to a sore swollen left side!
For the life of me I can't figure out why or how I could infect both sides in two weeks. I've done nothing different but change from genza to kalpa and increase the dosage from 1cc to 1.5cc. Always clean and using new syringes every time.
I never had problems with my gear but I'm starting to wonder? Could the vile be contamanated? Is it possible that during shipping the gear was kept warm to long? Would that effect it? Shit, I'm just asking questions. Monday's around the coner and now I'm skepticle about taking a chance. Its put a damper on my workout for the past two weeks and taken the fun out of the cycle so far.
Thanks for any feed back
Old 07-15-2012, 09:23 AM
Premium Member

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 6
Thanks (Received): 16
Likes (Given): 3
Likes (Received): 37

it has taken me 10 friggin weeks to figure this out. Im using Kalpa test e. Every time and I mean EVERY time i get a big egg like swollen area under the skin and it hurts like hell. Sore hot red swollen. It got to the point where I was running out of places to pin that were not still sore from the time before.

Last week i changed needle length. I had been to shallow the while time. Glutes quads it didnt matter. Now Im using a longer needle and no PIP None at all

The needle looks like it goes in forever but it does the trick.
Old 07-15-2012, 03:36 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Listen thank you for responding. That is what I'm experincing right now with the test e. pisses me off and I can't believe you had to deal with that pain for so long. It really is taking the fun out of this and now that I read your post I'm wishing I would have waited on them to restock genza or Sciroxx. Man how did you sit and workout with those knots in your glutes. Well, I can't by new syringes at the conner store but if I did order more what size would you recommend. I'm using a 23g 1.5 right now. On more question, did you get good gains from the kalpa?
Old 07-16-2012, 09:37 AM
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 8
Likes (Received): 12

Hey bros.

I had this problem only once.

For your muscles, every where other then glutes you should try 22 or 23 1 inch pins. For Glutes i use 1.5.

Make sure to clean the vial everytime, and use 2 pins for every shot, 1 to fill and 1 to inject your body, so that the needle stays sharp....

Ok so when i had this problem, i injected Test E 350mg into my right outer Thigh. What happen was i inject there to much oil i put in 1.5 ml and my body did not respond to that well at all. So the next time i injected in this spot my body created a Steroile abcess, i waiting about a week and a half and it went away on it self. So my problem was injecting the same spot with to much oil to fast that my body could not keep up and absorb it.

Another thing it may be that the oils that are used you may be alergic to them. Im not sure what Geneza and Sciroxx use for their oils, but they are all very thin. So maybe find out what oils are being used, and you may find your answer.
Old 07-16-2012, 04:59 PM
Premium Member

Post Thanks / Like

yes i am getting good results.
23 1.5
Old 07-16-2012, 11:42 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Olddog,
I did some digging around after you responded and found a bunch of posts relating to kalpa test e and and pip. We are not The only ones that have had these symptoms. Sure wish I would have researched it before I ordered. I just wish it didnt effect my workouts. Lesson learned!!
Old 07-17-2012, 06:28 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 414
Likes (Given): 247
Likes (Received): 884

I don't get the swellings but I have been getting the pip, I did the same I changed from a blue to a green needle, and problem solved, the green is a bit longer and a touch wider so even with the thicker compunds it goes in smoothly.
The green does look a bit like a javelin compared to the blues but it's fine

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.
Old 07-21-2012, 09:08 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Ive been using 1.5 23gage. One for draw and seperate for pinning. It's all I ever used in my gluts. I'm not on here to bash kalpa but the knots I get from the gear are crazy. Fucks with my workout CC and that I don't like. Still, I'm pushing on and heading into my 4th week.
Old 07-22-2012, 06:25 AM
Premium Member

Post Thanks / Like

i actually missed my first workout in 10 weeks because I could hardly walk. Of course it would have been a leg day

I hit the qauads One monday and the other thursday ( last week) as of friday i could not bend my legs to any real extent without pain ( a lot of pain)

better today but the 4-5 days waiting for it to go away suck Tomorrow is another injection day. Im still sore form the last two
Old 07-22-2012, 09:19 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, four days is average for me to. I pin on Monday and Thursday(gluts) and right about the time the pain goes away on one side I'm pinning the other. So there is always a constant painful knot. I can only do my legs Thursday. It's what I call the nurtral zone - right at the end of the pain on one side and right before the other side sets in.