Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- MY BODY-BUILDING -] > Training

Training Everything from training routines to videos.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2012, 09:11 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 171
Thanks (Received): 177
Likes (Given): 374
Likes (Received): 456
Wink Have A Threesome

All men want it, even though some may shy away from the idea or even admit to thinking about it…but we do and we can’t help it. Having a threesome in the gym (and regularly) is the key to unlocking the potential residing within you that once tapped will revolutionize your life.
But so many men never get to experience the true joy that a threesome offers. If you are hitting up the gym a few times each week and spending each session fumbling around with only foreplay then you are just wasting your hard earned time.
You need to seriously check yourself!
If you haven’t guessed by now, I am not talking about an actual threesome with women but a threesome (or maybe it should be called a foursome) with the most powerful mass building exercises ever created. More specifically: the bench press, deadlifts, and squats. Yes I can hear you moan in utter distaste but if you are playing the game of delusion by thinking you are going to get big without having these exercises as a foundation for your workouts then you are just wasting your time and sabotaging yourself.
This awesome threesome (also known as “the big three”) of compound exercises will not only pack on muscle mass but also dramatically increase strength, as well as unleash powerful natural muscle building hormones into your bloodstream such as testosterone and growth hormone. Pretty good deal right? If you think your going to get a powerful flood of naturally anabolic hormones from isolated exercises such as bicep curls then think again. Lifting heavy while using these exercises is one of the best ways to turn your body into a muscle building machine.
Now, I am sure that most of you are doing bench presses but how many can put your hand up and say that you are also adding squats and deadlifts into your workout mix. Unless you are a veteran “gym junkie” then I would say not many. The bottom line is that these exercises hurt…a lot! And this is why many brave souls have been shot down at their attempts to continue on with these exercises for the long run. Squating or deadlifting a heavy load punishes your whole body from top to toe and you will feel your muscles burning with searing pain.
But you gotta do these exercises if you are serious about taking your muscle mass to the next level. Far too many times I see people regularly going to the gym and doing every exercise but the three that are going to give them the most bang for their time in the gym. And week after week I still see them looking the same way, no wonder so many people quit working out after only a few short weeks!
Have you heard about the 80/20 rule? This states that 80% of the results come from 20% of the actions. Bench presses, squats and deadlifts are the 20% of action that will be responsible for 80% of the results you experience. So stop playing hide and seek with this threesome of exercises and start doing them. If you are a total beginner and especially if you are a skinny guy looking to build mass then you absolutely need to start doing these exercises…and I mean yesterday! You will see results much more rapidly after adding these exercises into your workouts.
So next time you go to the gym make certain you indulge yourself in having a threesome but make sure you get don’t get stuck enjoying too much foreplay (isolated exercises) and never get to the main act (the big three) which is the main instigator for muscular growth. And remember even though you will feel your muscles screaming out for salvation while doing these exercises, know that you are on the right path that will get you spectacular results.
Feel the burn but enjoy the experience!