Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- MY BODY-BUILDING -] > Diet and Nutrition

Diet and Nutrition Discuss your diet here and modify it if needed.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2014, 05:18 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 414
Likes (Given): 247
Likes (Received): 884
Default 21 reasons to drink coffee

Top 21 REASONS TO DRINK COFFEE:

1. Burns Body Fats: A core ingredient of coffee, Caffeine, increases your metabolic rate, modulates blood sugar, improves insulin sensitivity, curbs your appetite and stimulates the nervous system, triggering fat cells to break down body fat.

2. Boosts Performance: Caffeine not only increases Epinephrine (Adrenaline, body’s “fight or flight” hormone) levels in the blood, readying our body for intense physical exertion but also the number of fatty acids circulating in the bloodstream making them available as ready fuel.

3. Fights Depression and Makes You Happier: Caffeine not only gives your body a jolt, but it also acts a mild anti-depressant, boosting production of “feel-good” neurotransmitters in the brain, including dopamine, serotonin and noradrenalin.

4. Decreases Metabolic Syndrome Risk: Coffee decreases the risk of Metabolic syndrome (obesity, a large waist circumference, and insulin resistance) by reducing triglyceride levels and improved glucose tolerance.

5. Speeds Recovery and Reduces Muscle Soreness: Caffeine reduces the process of muscle recovery by up to 48% and improves muscle glycogen re-synthesis, post-workout.

6. Increases Motivation & Reaction Time: Caffeine blocks an inhibitory neurotransmitter Adenosine, increasing the amount of other neurotransmitters like norepinephrine and dopamine. These fire up the neurons, responsible for better memory, mood, vigilance, logical reasoning, energy levels, reaction times and general cognitive function.

7. Lowers stress: Coffee aromas lead to changes in brain proteins tied to stress, felt as a result of sleep deprivation and over exertion.

8. Prevents Heart Disease and Stroke: Antioxidants, in coffee, help quell the damaging effects of inflammations on arteries. Improves the ratio between “bad” LDL and “good” HDL cholesterol by 8%.

9. Improves Vascular Health & regulates Blood Pressure: Improves health of the blood vessels by increasing nitric oxide production in the endothelium, improving vascular muscle tone. Helps maintain healthy arterial pressure, lowering blood pressure over the long-term.

10. Protects against Prostate cancer: Studies have proved that active coffee drinkers reduce their risk of prostate cancer recurrence and/or progression by 59%, than those with lower or no coffee consumption.

11. Protects against Type 2 diabetes: Decaffeinated coffee increases plasma levels of the protein Sex Hormone-Binding Globulin (SHBG) which controls the biological activity of Testosterone and Estrogen, critical in the development of Type 2 diabetes.

12. Nutrient Superstore: A cup of coffee contains important nutrients, including Riboflavin (B2), Pantothenic Acid (B5), Manganese, Potassium, Magnesium and Niacin (B3), without any added calories.

13. Rich in Antioxidants: Coffee (caffeinated or decaffeinated) is the number one source of antioxidants in the U.S. Americans get more of their antioxidants from coffee than any other dietary source.

14. For Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia: Coffee sippers reduced the risk or delayed onset of Alzheimer’s disease, by 65%, which is a leading cause of dementia worldwide.

15. For Parkinson’s disease: Coffee drinkers have up to a 60% lower risk of getting Parkinson’s disease (caused by the death of dopamine-generating neurons), the second most common neurodegenerative disorder after Alzheimer’s disease.

16. Liver LOVER: Paraxanthine, one of the breakdown products of caffeine, restricts tissue growth associated with liver fibrosis, alcoholic cirrhosis and liver cancer. Caffeine and antioxidants, Chlorogenic and Caffeic acids, prevent liver inflammation and reduce risk of Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis (PSC), a rare autoimmune disease of the bile ducts in the liver.

17. Cancer Cure: Antioxidants, Caffeic and Chlorogenic acid, prevent Glioma (a form of brain cancer), lower risk of developing Basal Cell Carcinoma (BCC)—most common type of skin cancer (in women) and endometrial cancer(cancer of the lining of the uterus).

18. Provides Migraine relief: Coffee constricts swollen blood vessels in the brain, which can decrease throbbing pain. In fact, caffeine is used as a main ingredient in many popular over-the-counter migraine medications.

19. Anti-aging miracle: Coffee’s high antioxidant content refreshes your skin, helps reduce cellulite and fights against wrinkles.

20. Prevents Colon Cancer: Coffee contains numerous wonder ingredients which cuts the risk of colon cancer by nearly 25%.

21. Decreases Mortality Rate: Studies on regular coffee drinkers across variety of ethnicities, gender, body fat, lifestyle factors and age show 10% lower risk of mortality than abstainers.

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.
Old 04-27-2014, 05:46 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 90
Thanks (Received): 18
Likes (Given): 157
Likes (Received): 50
Talking this!

Is some dam good news. Black coffee all the way..... unless girlfriend goes to Starbucks, caramel is good lol
Old 04-27-2014, 08:12 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 29
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 52

That's my morning routine, 2-3 cups of blk community dark roast stout... Morning calls, read the news then start the day.
Old 04-27-2014, 09:33 PM
Giant Killer

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 153
Thanks (Received): 80
Likes (Given): 604
Likes (Received): 185

I LOVE IT !!! drinking some as we speak... although it weights on my kidneys after 2 cups.. ... its the necture of the gods... ive always wanted to try that exotic coffee that comes out of an elephants ass.. im not joking !!! its suppose to be very fine quality and very high in price..
Old 04-28-2014, 01:20 PM
HM News Poster

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 140
Thanks (Received): 172
Likes (Given): 841
Likes (Received): 539

dose anyone track there coffee
as in if tracking cals on calculator or something (my fitness pal )
do you put your coffee in i know a coffee with splash of milk and one suger is around 30cal but i must have 4-6 a day and i know people on hear who seem to have much more
i havent been putting it in and starting to think should do as put any other drinks in that contain cals
Old 04-28-2014, 05:38 PM
Administrator

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 409
Thanks (Received): 87
Likes (Given): 769
Likes (Received): 240

That was good info CC, I enjoy reading it. I am out for a cup of coffee now

--------
Want to advertise on HyperMuscles and other popular sites? - Contact me
--------

Old 04-28-2014, 08:01 PM
Giant Killer

Post Thanks / Like

hey yebs.. well first off what morph are you ??? thts the million dollar question you need to find out.. some peeps like me really dosnt have to worry or watch out for calories as far as for coffee.. but if ur counting ur calories for ur training diet, you really cant count those as calories.. as in the bb worlld those are called empty calories and will do nothing for you in ur quest to meet your calorie goals..
Old 04-28-2014, 09:07 PM
HM News Poster

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 140
Thanks (Received): 172
Likes (Given): 841
Likes (Received): 539

not sure of morph as was skinny as kid then got fat late 20s found training and doingwell
and counting cals and doing my first sort of cut want to get shredded
gone from 24-25% to 13%ish in 8-9 weeks goal is 8%
Old 04-28-2014, 09:35 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 1
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 9
Likes (Received): 4

Sounds more like Green Tea. Does Coffee really have all of these great benefits?
Old 04-28-2014, 09:36 PM
Giant Killer

Post Thanks / Like

tht is awesome yebs.. im very happy for ur accomplishments.. as far as the morph, there is this calculation called somatotyping ,, it was thought of by a german scientist of some sort back in the 30's i do beleive.. its about taking all 3 morphs and combining them together.. frank zan brought this back into the mainstream back in the 70,s.. and as you get older in life levels start to drop transforming you into different morphs over time.. however this can easily be adjusted by proper eating and weight training.. as far as ur cutting.. you relly need to cut out as much empty calories as possible.. and it looks like ur doing this.. however the closer you get to ur goal the more of ur diet you will have to clean up.. defiantly no easy task.. i hope tht u reach ur goals..