Bodybuilding forum - Hypermuscles.com

Go Back   Bodybuilding forum - Hypermuscles.com > [- GENERAL INTERESTS FORUM -] > Contest Preparation

Contest Preparation Information, results, opinions, pictures and videos.

Steroids Sale Muscle Build Blog Steroids Sale steroids cycles Buy Sciroxx Steroids

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2011, 07:06 AM
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 4
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 6
Default Making the decision

Making the decision to compete is a tough one. I’ve encountered many people (men and women) at the gym who have outstanding physique, both in density, and muscular balance and symmetry. They say they want to compete, yet they always shy away from it. They sometimes give the excuse, “I want to be bigger before I compete.”, or “Maybe next year when things are going better for me.”. These are valid reasons not to compete, however we all must remember that by being a bodybuilder / bodyshaper it requires us to be our own worst critic. We’re in the gym because we’re not satisfied with our current condition, and we want to improve it. For some people, this dissatisfaction can be crippling when it comes to making the decision to compete. Of course, competing is not for everyone. When you look at the general population, only a small group routinely exercises, and of those who exercise routinely, only a small group does something above and beyond the “call of duty”. Some people will participate in triathlons, or possibly compete in some sort of competition that is related to their fitness regimen. In the world of bodybuilding, competing on the amateur level is how we express ourselves. As I’ve often said, “Competing is where the rubber meets the road when it comes to bodybuilding.”
Old 08-31-2011, 08:18 AM
Administrator

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 354
Thanks (Received): 82
Likes (Given): 634
Likes (Received): 222

that is true bro, you will never look "the way you want" so you must simple move on with the physique you have and always work on it.

But here comes another question related to bb competitions. How one can compete and in the same time minimize risk to his health? Is that possible at all?

--------
www.musclesprod.com - keep in touch with bodybuilding world

www.steroidscycles.net - steroids cycles for any goals
--------
Want to advertise on HyperMuscles and other popular sites? - Contact me
--------

Old 08-31-2011, 01:33 PM
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 4
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by admin View Post
that is true bro, you will never look "the way you want" so you must simple move on with the physique you have and always work on it.

But here comes another question related to bb competitions. How one can compete and in the same time minimize risk to his health? Is that possible at all?
Of course it's possible to compete with out causing health problems.

You need to eat properly & train properly & get a coach to help you with prep so you do things safely.