Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [ - ENHANCEMENT PRODUCTS - ] > Steroid Profiles & Reviews > BRITISH DRAGON PRODUCTS > Injectable Steroids

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2012, 08:01 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0
Default andropen 275 bunk?

Does andropen have a taste other than oil? i got a 25ml jug of it and a 25ml of decabol plus 60 50mg dbol tabs all BD stuff and they dont have any fucking taste! the tabs are slightly sweet but barely anything else similar to chewing a valium except no bitter aftertaste. The oils taste like oil whereas the kalpa test enanthate from gbn tasted chemical similar to PCP actually.I pinned 550mg andropen and a ml decabol and a 50mg tab yesterday but dont feel any different and on the kalpa i couldnt keep my hands off myself ya know what i mean hehe and felt fuckin bullet proof but right now i feel nothing! i figured adding the deca and dbol would make me feel freakin laser proof and wanting to rape my plum trees knotholes hahahaa Maybe its gonna take longer to kick in theres no enanthate in it? idk shit about fakes and have only used kalpa stuff but my second order from gbn never arrived neither did the reshipment or id still be using kalpa which is the BOMB! i think i felt freakin great right away with kalpa test E but so far with this BD i feel nothin no urge to go lift or anyfuckingthing! Now i feel like a chump i just told this chick to get ready for superman and im no hornier than i was yesterday before i took this cottonseed oil! hahahaaa $460 lost/stolen in the mail and another 600 to some punk bitch who has broken bones comin right up if this shit turns out fake!
clear cap with hologram,green stopper, manufacture date 07-2010 use by 07-2016 on the andropen and man. 09-2010 and use by 09-2016 on the decabol no lot numbers? there new security shit is on the boxes only doesnt do any freakin good when you dont get a box with it/ which is another reason i think its fake why no box i didnt get it online i got in town or is getting a box with it not common? all i know is if im out over 1000 on this shit im freakin done i cant afford to get ripped off by crackheads at the usps and douchebag juiceheads selling oil to support their habits! someone will get seriously hurt and it wont be me!
Old 09-09-2012, 06:39 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0

wtf can i get some advice just once?

Last edited by kaynoh; 09-09-2012 at 06:50 PM.
Old 09-10-2012, 08:06 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 414
Likes (Given): 247
Likes (Received): 884

Maybe you didn't get any advice because other members didn't know the answer to your questions, I've been away from the forum for a few days but will do my best to help.
Firstly can you pm me the name of the site you ordered from so I can check it out.

BD stopped production of products 2 years ago. the current line of BD is made by other UG labs trying to make money off the BD name and uninformed users.

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.

Last edited by Cornish_Celt; 09-10-2012 at 08:21 PM.
Old 09-10-2012, 08:18 PM
Premium Member

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 52
Thanks (Received): 72
Likes (Given): 58
Likes (Received): 226

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaynoh View Post
wtf can i get some advice just once?
not like this no. especially when you threaten to hurt people. I doubt you will get any assistance
Old 01-24-2014, 01:51 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 6
Thanks (Received): 1
Likes (Given): 8
Likes (Received): 6
Default andropen

i actualy did 5 shots i cc each out of a bottle that was made before shutdown way better than any sustanon id ever done if it was real you would kno by now trust me bd was one of the best labs out there before shutdown
Old 04-20-2014, 12:28 AM
Giant Killer

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 153
Thanks (Received): 80
Likes (Given): 604
Likes (Received): 185

so which bd is the legit one..