Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- QUICK LINKS -] > Introduce yourself

Introduce yourself Please introduce yourself to the members of HyperMuscles Community, just a few words.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2013, 01:28 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0
Default No school like the OldSchool

Greetings all,

I'm 42 yo 5'10, 18%bf and 240. Goal is 225 and 10-12%bf. I played division I football in college, no stranger to the weight room, but been out of the loop for about 20 years, just lifting for a couple months at a time, nothing consistent.

Running 500 mg kalpa test e, divided into twice weekly. I know most wouldn't recommend it, but I have the gear so I'm gonna. On trt of 200mg EOW, so not worried about post cycle. Do you guys run AI during or post, seen it both ways. Last thing I want are boobs.

Really just looking to be the best 42yo guy at the pool and make the housewives horny. Don't want to gain much mass as my quads are naturally huge, hard to find pants. Want to get definition and gain some muscle in upper body, I've got a really big frame and carry the weight fairly well.

Doing IF now and love it. Lost 30 already and feeling pretty good. I do have a hard time eating enough calories and getting enough macros. Trying to stay at 40% protein, 20% carbs, 40% fat. Going lower carb to lose fat. I can gain and lose really easily, but I don't want to lose muscle, that's another reason for running the test. I'm lucky if I eat 2000 calories a day, that's why weight has been falling off. Any recommendations on diet?

Lift 4 days per week hitting chest Monday, back and shoulders Tuesday, legs Thursday and arms Friday. I lift at home so it's tough to train the way I want, trying to keep it to 6 reps with the last one needing help. I ride a bike for 30 min 3-4 times a week at a medium pace, nothing that gets the heart racing. Any tips on training?

I'm technologically impaired, but I'm gonna try and start a log and post some pics. Look forward to talking with you guys.

G
Old 03-27-2013, 03:16 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 414
Likes (Given): 247
Likes (Received): 884

Welcome to the forum, Good to have you here.
I don't run an AI during or after but I do keep them on hand just in case.

Post up your current diet and training routine so we can have a look and advise on any changes

Again welcome to the forum

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.
Old 03-27-2013, 06:28 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0

Diet is as follows: I only eat during a 4 hour window, from 5-9.

Per workout, protein shake @4, I double it to get 50g protein

Huge spinach salad with 2 eggs, 1/4 cup Gorgonzola and regular dressing
5 fried eggs
16oz beef or chicken or pork, fairly lean cuts
1 cup low fat cottage cheese
1 cup brown rice
Another double protein shake

Breaks down to about 2500 cal, 62g carb, 250g protein, and 120g fat.

Want to keep carbs low, but is this too much fat?

When I lift I do so for about an hour 4xweek. I try to switch up excercises to hit every area of the muscle but typically do 3 sets of 5 different excercises. More for arms, less for legs.

My goal is to recomp by adding hard solid muscle and dropping fat. Thoughts?
Old 04-05-2013, 06:21 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 2
Likes (Given): 1
Likes (Received): 2
Default ??

Im a lil confused Bro. Are you saying that you only eat between 5 and 9 and nothing else is being eatan thru out the rest of your day? If so What is your thoughts on this type of diet. When lifting, especially if your trying to make gains you need to be eating every 2and a half to 3 hours. And your saying you dont work legs much? IMO you would be blown away on how much your body would change just by adding a nice leg routine. I think legs are escential