Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- GENERAL INTERESTS FORUM -] > Weight Loss

Weight Loss Training and Nutrition Techniques used to loose weight and get ripped to the bones.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2010, 10:01 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0
Default How loose 20% of body fat at 38 years old?

Hey everyone, I'm a bit of a late bloomer and looking for some advice as to a good first time cycle. My goal is not so much size, as it is losing body fat and shredding up a bit. I have been lifting naturally for many years now, but due to age am unable to keep the bf down and the muscle up as I once could. I'm approx. 38 looking to lose anywhere from 10 to 20 percent body fat, any suggestions as to a good cycle meeting those criteria would be great. From people that I've spoken with and posts that I've read online it looks like hgh is a good way to lose body fat so possibly a stack involving that, if is a good idea? Thanks in advance for any assistance.
Old 08-12-2010, 06:58 PM
Administrator

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 409
Thanks (Received): 87
Likes (Given): 769
Likes (Received): 240

Thank you for joining HM bro, you main goal is to loose some fat so I am moving this thread.

--------
Want to advertise on HyperMuscles and other popular sites? - Contact me
--------

Old 08-12-2010, 11:28 PM

Post Thanks / Like

i have always great results with salbutamol tabs... try it if u are healthy...
but first try CKD diet it really works but its hard...
Old 01-10-2011, 12:23 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Default lose weight

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunny View Post
Hey everyone, I'm a bit of a late bloomer and looking for some advice as to a good first time cycle. My goal is not so much size, as it is losing body fat and shredding up a bit. I have been lifting naturally for many years now, but due to age am unable to keep the bf down and the muscle up as I once could. I'm approx. 38 looking to lose anywhere from 10 to 20 percent body fat, any suggestions as to a good cycle meeting those criteria would be great. From people that I've spoken with and posts that I've read online it looks like hgh is a good way to lose body fat so possibly a stack involving that, if is a good idea? Thanks in advance for any assistance.
You have told that you lift weight in the past.Try to spend some time doing exercise.Increase the amount of liquid intake.Change your diet plan.Try to eat 1500 calories per day.Try the diet plan that is more useful with respect to your body type.
Old 01-10-2011, 06:45 PM
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 8
Likes (Given): 3
Likes (Received): 12

either aim to burn off 3500 a day try as much as you can. And or 1200 to 155 calories a day eat and work out that off.
Old 01-11-2011, 06:50 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 171
Thanks (Received): 177
Likes (Given): 374
Likes (Received): 456
Default Morning Cardio

Early morning before you eat, your levels of muscle and liver glycogen (stored carbohydrate) are low. If you eat dinner at 7 p.m and you eat breakfast at 7 a.m., that's 12 hours without food. During this 12-hour overnight fast, your levels of glycogen slowly decline to provide glucose for various bodily functions that go on even while you sleep. As a result, you wake up in the morning with depleted glycogen and lower blood sugar - the optimum environment for burning fat instead of carbohydrate. How much more fat you'll burn is uncertain, but some studies have suggested that up to 300% more fat is burned when cardio is done in a fasted, glycogen-depleted state.

Morning Cardio Benefit #1

So how exactly does this work? It's quite simple, really. Carbohydrate (glycogen) is your body's primary and preferred energy source. When your primary fuel source is in short supply, this forces your body to tap into its secondary or reserve energy source; body fat. If you do cardio immediately after eating a meal, you'll still burn fat, but you'll burn less of it because you'll be burning off the carbohydrates you ate first. You always burn a combination of fat and carbohydrate for fuel, but depending on when you exercise, you can burn a greater proportion of fat relative to carbohydrate. If doing cardio first thing in the morning is not an option for you, then the second best time to do it would be immediately after weight training. Lifting weights is anaerobic (carbohydrate-burning) by nature, and therefore depletes muscle glycogen. That's why a post lifting cardio session has a similar effect as morning cardio on an empty stomach.

Morning Cardio Benefit #2

The second benefit you'll get from early morning cardio sessions is what I call the "afterburn" effect. When you do a cardio session in the morning, you not only burn fat during the session, but you also continue to burn fat at an accelerated rate after the workout. Why? Because an intense session of cardiovascular exercise can keep your metabolism elevated for hours after the session is over. If you do cardio at night, you will still burn fat during the session, so you definitely benefit from it. However, nighttime cardio fails to take advantage of the "afterburn" effect because your metabolism drops like a ton of bricks as soon as you go to sleep. While you sleep, your metabolic rate is slower than any other time of the day.

Morning Cardio Benefit #3

Burning more fat isn't the only reason you should do morning cardio. The third benefit of morning cardio is the "rush" and feeling of accomplishment that stays with you all day long after an invigorating workout. Exercise can become a pleasant and enjoyable experience, but the more difficult or challenging it is for you, the more important it is to get it out of the way early. When you put off any task you consider unpleasant, it hangs over you all day long, leaving you with a feeling of guilt, stress and incompleteness (not to mention that you are more likely to "blow off" an evening workout if you are tired from a long day at work or if your pals try to persuade you to join them at the pub for happy hour.)

You might find it hard to wake up early in the morning and get motivated to workout. But think back for a moment to a time in your life when you tackled a difficult task and you finished it. Didn't you feel great afterwards? Completing any task, especially a physically challenging one, gives you a "buzz." When the task is exercise, the buzz is physiological and psychological. Physiologically, exercise releases endorphins in your body. Endorphins are opiate-like hormones hundreds of times more powerful than the strongest morphine. Endorphins create a natural "high" that makes you feel positively euphoric! Endorphins reduce stress, improve your mood, increase circulation and relieve pain. The "high" is partly psychological too. Getting up early and successfully achieving a small goal kick starts your day and gives you feelings of completion, satisfaction and accomplishment. For the rest of the day you feel happy and you feel less stress knowing that the most difficult part of the day is behind you.

Tags
first timer, need cycle advice