Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [ - ENHANCEMENT PRODUCTS - ] > Post Cycle Therapy > Post Cycle Therapy Articles

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews
View Poll Results: Was this article useful for you?
Yes 3 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack (4) Thread Tools Display Modes
  4 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. #1 (permalink)  
Old 11-26-2009, 10:07 AM
HyperMuscles Partner

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 1
Likes (Given): 6
Likes (Received): 6
Post Supplements that increase testosterone production.

Each bodybuilder who did a steroid cycle knows what is to have low testosterone levels after cycle is finished. This is due to the fact that during cycle your body got external testosterone and its ability to produce its own has decreased. However you can have low testosterone production even if you are not after a steroid cycle but due to other reasons such as: unhealthy way of life, junk food, not enough sleep, etc. I will give you examples of a few very important supplements which will raise your testosterone levels.

Tribulus – Tribulus terrestris is an herbal product that increases testostorone levels by signaling your body to keep producing lutenizing hormone (LH) which in turn manages the production of testosterone. Very good product especially for men after 40 years.

Zinc – Zinc is necessary to maintain normal serum testosterone. Inadequate zinc levels prevent the pituitary gland from releasing luteinizing and follicle stimulating hormones, which stimulate testosterone production. Zinc deficiency has been found to have a severe impact on the male prostate gland. Zinc deficiency predisposes the prostate to infection (prostatis) which may lead to enlargement of the prostate gland (prostatic hypertrophy). Good sources of zinc include oysters, salmon, brown rice, cheese, pine nuts, red meat, beans, turkey, milk, yogurt, and cottage cheese.

Vitamin A- ensures that reproductive organs function properly. Enough levels of VitaminA will keep your anabolic hormones at optimal levels and will also lower estrogen levels.

Vitamin B – help keep hormone levels in balance. Good sources of B Vitamins are salmon, avocadoes, bananas, and eggs.

Vitamin E – stimulates the production of testosterone. Vitamin E stimulates testosterone production in men (Endocrinol Jpn. 1982 Jun;29(3):287-92).

Take these supplements and you will have no problems with your testosterone levels thus libido and muscle mass.

Source: Supplements that increase testosterone production. | MusclesProd.Com - BodyBuilding, Fitness and Steroids

MusclesProd.Com - keep in touch with bodybuilding world!
Old 11-26-2009, 04:23 PM
Warrior

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 2

good read , i use all those suppliments when im on cycle and off cycle , i especially use tribulas and vit E when doing my pct
Old 11-27-2009, 09:08 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 3

Bros to be honest once I did a cycle with test for 12 weeks and I had no HCG and nothing else on hand due to a man who made false promises and guess what... I did my PCT with Vitamin E, Zinc, Fish oils and tribulus and my balls went back to their original size