Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [ - ENHANCEMENT PRODUCTS - ] > Steroids

Steroids Any questions related to anabolic and androgenic steroids. Steroids Cycles questions.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2018, 11:27 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 76
Thanks (Received): 15
Likes (Given): 20
Likes (Received): 78
Exclamation Update:. Prostate PSA number related to steroid use

Hi Guys,
I'm intentionally starting a new thread regarding this topic instead of adding to the original old thread because I want as many guys as possible to see/read my update information.
I originally had my blood work done about four weeks ago to find out my PSA number since I suddenly have an enlarged prostate. Normal PSA number should be number 4. My PSA number was 26. My urologist freaked out with this high number. I didn't tell him I'm using anabolic steroids. He was convinced there was a mistake by the lab service that drew my blood. He told me to have to done again. I waited 7 days before going back to the lab to have my blood taken. I stopped injecting myself for one week which was a 2 CC dose per week. After I had the second blood test taken, the results were sent to my urologist. My PSA number dropped from 26 down to 14 just by skipping one week of doing gear. So clearly my body is impacted by the gear and the PSA number goes up or back down depending on if I use and how much I use gear.
So my doctor tells me he wants to do a biopsy to my prostate.
NO WAY !!!
I didnt tell him this but I thought to myself, I don't think so for the biopsy.
Your thoughts comments are appreciated.
Thank you.
Old 08-28-2018, 11:55 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Exclamation Update ....

I went back to the urologist a few weeks ago to take a piss test which determines the strength of your piss flow when urinating into the piss machine.
I been on FLOW MAX pills for my prostate to reduce the swelling and it has helped tremendously !
So after the piss test the doctor told me he wants to schedule me for a prostate test which entails a needle being inserted through your rectum in order to gain access to the prostate and said needle is inserted injected into your prostate for a biopsy.
I did research on this and all have stated, doing such a test is like sticking a pin into a water Mellon and hoping to hit a seed.
After I departed from the doctor office, I called and cancelled this freak test.
I'm feeling much better and I'm off the gear, so I'll wait until the end of this year and do another PSA number blood test. Then I'll decide what to do based on the result of the PSA NUMBER.
Thanks guys.
Old 09-03-2018, 05:51 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 3
Thanks (Received): 10
Likes (Received): 17

Enlarged prostate can cause a rise in PSA and having sex before giving tests may also increase PSA.

Here is some info I found on the subject:

Steroids cause BPH (Benign Prostate Hyperplasia)

BPH is enlargement of the prostate, that usually effects only older men. But, if you use steroids for years, then BPH will probably affect you. Getting BPH from steroids, would depend on how susceptible you are and how long you have used Steroids. Many users of steroids notice a enlarging of their prostate after a while on cycle, making it slighlty more difficult to urinate. There is controversy over what really causes BPH naturally in men, but dihydrotestosterone is thought to be just one possible component. dihydrotestosterone is converted from testosterone in the body and is 3.5 times more androgenic than testosterone. dihydrotestosterone is what gives men their masculinizing sex effects on the body. All androgenic steroids stimulate the same receptors on the prostate (to various degrees called the androgenic to anabolic ratio) in the same way dihydrotestosterone does.

Another mechanism by which BPH might be caused from steroid use, is due to low testosterone levels post cycle. Low testosterone levels and high estrogen, like as seen with post cycle and hypo gonadal men, can actually cause BPH. Many men have had a reduction in BPH when they were treated clinically with testosterone replacement therapy for low testosterone. The prostate usually shrinks back eventually after a steroid cycle, once your testosteron levels get back to normal, but over time I would think this may lead to a more permanent enlargement effect.
Old 09-04-2018, 07:13 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 35
Thanks (Received): 25
Likes (Given): 311
Likes (Received): 76

It looks like you better dont use them man, are you sure you did not use anything else besides test?
Old 09-05-2018, 07:56 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Default It was only Test ....

Prior to this Test only cycle, it was approx 2 years ago that I did Anavar, T-Bol, Test.
I typically stay on gear for about three months.
Never had this problem in the past but then, I was younger and now 2 years older than my previous cycle.
Let's see what happens in the next 90 days with my PSA number, hopefully it goes back to normal range number.
Old 12-01-2018, 06:10 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Exclamation Newest update on my PSA Number

Hello guys ...
Okay, so I went to my primary care physician this past week and I had my PSA NUMBER blood test done. I received the result today from the doctor office. As you guys know the PSA Number is considered to be normal up to the numeral 4. Anything higher than the number 4 is considered to be high level or simply put, BAD NEWS!
MY PSA number was up to 26 !!! The doctor freaked out when he got the results of my PSA TEST and it came back as 26. He was in shock.
So I immediately stopped doing the gear since then up to now and my PSA number is back to normal, in fact it's below the number 4 threshold.
So ... At this time I'm very happy but I am very conflicted about future use of gear. The bottom line, for me doing juice in liquid or pill form jacks up my PSA numbers to the crazy numbers zone. What would you do. Please tell me your honest thoughts on this matter.
Thank you.
NOTE: my new PSA Number is 2.7

Last edited by UBAD2; 12-01-2018 at 06:16 PM.
Old 12-05-2018, 09:22 AM

Post Thanks / Like

Well, its good that everything is back to normal

Now I will try to answer your question with another question: What was for you the main goal of using gear?
Old 12-08-2018, 11:47 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Exclamation Honest answer ......

Hello Mr Biceps,
First thing I will tell you is my age soon to be 48, height 6'2" tall, natural weight is 220 pounds.
I do gear for a few reasons,
To be much stronger than my natural capabilities,
To increase my sperm within my body. When I'm on gear and I have sex with my girlfriend, I can dump HUGE LOADS of cum in her hotbox or other places on her body.
She loves that! When I'm off gear not much sperm comes out of the pecker if you understand my lingo. It's such a drastic difference.
I do gear for my physical appearance and I suppose vanity is involved and also a sense of well being.
I realize my reasons fall into the shallow category but I am giving you the truthful reasons instead of bullshit fake reasons.

I look forward to your reply. Thank you!
Old 12-26-2018, 02:26 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for honest answer mr, so here comes two ideas:
1. did you try all possible natural method to raise own testosterone production (special food and workouts)
2. if 1. does not help a lot how about trying testosterone at a very low dosage just to give you some edge over what it is now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by UBAD2 View Post
Hello Mr Biceps,
First thing I will tell you is my age soon to be 48, height 6'2" tall, natural weight is 220 pounds.
I do gear for a few reasons,
To be much stronger than my natural capabilities,
To increase my sperm within my body. When I'm on gear and I have sex with my girlfriend, I can dump HUGE LOADS of cum in her hotbox or other places on her body.
She loves that! When I'm off gear not much sperm comes out of the pecker if you understand my lingo. It's such a drastic difference.
I do gear for my physical appearance and I suppose vanity is involved and also a sense of well being.
I realize my reasons fall into the shallow category but I am giving you the truthful reasons instead of bullshit fake reasons.

I look forward to your reply. Thank you!
Old 01-15-2019, 12:34 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Default Natural ... ?!?!?!!??

Mr Biceps,
I don't know of any "Natural" testosterone boosting techniques.
Can you suggest/recommend what you know to achieve this.
I've seen on TV and heard commercial on the radio for natural Testosterone boosters which I believe are bullshit pills.
Your thoughts please.
Thank you very much.