Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [ - ENHANCEMENT PRODUCTS - ] > Steroids

Steroids Any questions related to anabolic and androgenic steroids. Steroids Cycles questions.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2020, 12:14 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 76
Thanks (Received): 15
Likes (Given): 20
Likes (Received): 78
Default Terumo brand intermuscular needle with syringe

Hello Gentlemen,
Can anyone direct me to a source who offers sells the TERUMO brand hypodermic needle with syringe for intramuscular injection. It's my belief that the TERUMO brand has the sharpest needles of any brand.
Thank you very much for your help.
Robert
Old 11-23-2020, 02:29 AM
SiteRep

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 40
Thanks (Received): 20
Likes (Given): 103
Likes (Received): 48

You could find those on amazon or google bro.

I personally use BD syringes and Nipro 27g pins and it's like pinning a stick of butter. I buy from GPZ.
Old 11-24-2020, 12:31 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 76
Thanks (Received): 15
Likes (Given): 20
Likes (Received): 78
Default Can't find it ....

Thank you for your reply.
I did search the web for a supplier of Terumo 25 gauge needle with 3 CC syringe but I can't find anything. The companies that exist say they will not sell to me as I am not an actual company/business. They only sell to businesses that have an account with the seller. When I state I am an end user consumer they tell me they can't sell it to me.

As a backup, I might have to get the BD brand. Isn't the 27 gauge too narrow to push an oil based fluid/gear.
What size syringe are you using.
Thank you very much.

Last edited by UBAD2; 11-24-2020 at 01:08 AM.
Old 11-25-2020, 02:31 AM
SiteRep

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 40
Thanks (Received): 20
Likes (Given): 103
Likes (Received): 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by UBAD2 View Post
Thank you for your reply.
I did search the web for a supplier of Terumo 25 gauge needle with 3 CC syringe but I can't find anything. The companies that exist say they will not sell to me as I am not an actual company/business. They only sell to businesses that have an account with the seller. When I state I am an end user consumer they tell me they can't sell it to me.

As a backup, I might have to get the BD brand. Isn't the 27 gauge too narrow to push an oil based fluid/gear.
What size syringe are you using.
Thank you very much.
BD is the #1 syringe in quality and reliability bro. It's the brand used in the US Healthcare System. The plungers are smooth and the needles sharp. I'm sure you'll appreciate the craftsmanship once you use them.

The only other brand I've used is Nipro and they are pretty good but not quite as smooth as the BD.

For me, 27g works fine and i can easily push 2-3cc at a time with no issues. But i also use quality gear with smooth oils. I recently ordered BD 3cc hypodermic syringes with 23g 1.5 needles (for the draw) and I also ordered Nipro 27g 1/2" needles for the pinning. The reason I had to Nipro is because BD doesn't have 27g needles only 25.