Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- GENERAL INTERESTS FORUM -] > Over 60 years forum

Over 60 years forum It is never too late to start so why not start today?

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2012, 01:12 PM
Administrator

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 409
Thanks (Received): 87
Likes (Given): 769
Likes (Received): 240
Default Testosterone Replacement Therapy

Just want to have this thread for informational purposes as there are many people looking for this.

More I want this thread to help people who simple want to buy some test and use it to increase libido and well being.

Not everyone can go to doctor or may be dont want.

If anyone went through this, please share what doctor said you, what kind of testosterone did you use (enanthate, propionate or cypionate).

If you simple have some useful and real information please post here.

I will make this thread sticky so dont post too long articles, simple basics.

--------
Want to advertise on HyperMuscles and other popular sites? - Contact me
--------

Old 02-22-2012, 01:24 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 414
Likes (Given): 247
Likes (Received): 884

Nate Marquardt, Chael Sonnen, Dan Henderson and God knows who else – it seems like Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) is all the rage today. But what is it exactly? Some new fad, akin to the Rubix Cube and disco music? Or is it a legitimate medical treatment for a legitimate condition? Hey, I'm not a doctor and I never went to medical school, so I’m not qualified to answer those questions. However, Dr. Sherry Wulkan most certainly is.

Board certified in internal medicine and wielding the kind of sports medicine experience that makes her the New Jersey State Athletic Control Board’s resident TRT ace (to paraphrase Nick Lembo), Dr. Wulkan has examined more MMA fighters than you can shake a stick at. Consequently, MMA Convert reached out to her for the skinny on this week’s hot topic.

First, a brief endocrinology lesson, courtesy of Dr. Wulkan:

There seems to be a lot of confusion about what testosterone replacement is, and how this hormone affects the body, so here’s some background information: Testosterone is made in the testes, but the signal that determines how much of the hormone needs to be made comes from the brain. When enough of the hormone is made, a signal is sent back to the brain to tell it to turn off the signal that stimulates more production. Under normal circumstances, this feedback loop ensures that men produce sufficient quantities of testosterone, but no more than is required. When a man who has a normal ability to produce adequate hormone levels decides to supplement with external sources of this hormone for performance enhancement, he shuts down his natural ability to make his own testosterone. In the early stages, his own body’s ability to produce this product is merely suppressed (it can return to normal over several months). Eventually, however, the cells that make testosterone are destroyed, and the athlete then becomes dependent on testosterone replacement for normal male function and health. This phenomenon is believed to be related to dosage, duration of usage, and preparation type.

What is testosterone replacement therapy?

Testosterone replacement therapy is the use of hormone replacement for men incapable of producing sufficient amounts of this hormone themselves. This is a medical condition, and the medicine used to treat this ailment is testosterone and similar androgenic compounds. Levels are monitored to maintain patients in the mid-range used by the reference laboratory available to their physician. Injectable formulations are available as are gel forms. Oral androgen replacement is rarely used, since there has been a strong association of its use with liver cancer (hepatocellular carcinoma).

Testosterone replacement therapy is not synonymous with the use of this hormone for performance enhancement; that is a form of abuse, not necessity. Males in their twenties and thirties rarely experience this disorder. End stage liver disease, end stage kidney disease and alcoholism can cause low testosterone.

How prevalent is it in the sports you oversee?

The request for testosterone replacement therapy is more common now than even five years ago.

To what would you attribute that to?

There are several reasons for the increase in requests for testosterone replacement therapy. Easier access to performance enhancing drugs by internet, and products advertised on television networks, have likely increased the number of athletes using these medicines. Perhaps of greater importance, more and more athletes are openly admitting prior use of performance enhancing drugs (steroids), and a greater number of these men are requesting assistance with the health issues caused by chronic prior use. We are beginning to see a secondary wave of consequences of long term use of these drugs, that is, permanent or partial suppression of a young male athlete’s ability to make his own hormone(s).

What precipitates the need for TRT/What would cause the need for it?

The most common reason to require TRT in a young male is prior use of high doses of performance enhancing androgens (ie steroids). They are used to make levels of the hormone supra-normal, so that muscles become larger, strength increases, aggressiveness increases; post work-out recovery is also anecdotally reported as faster. However, there are consequences to using too much of a “good thing”; you can destroy your own ability to make testosterone. When that happens, levels fall below normal range, and supplementation is required to alleviate the symptoms caused by inadequate hormone production.

Can someone’s ability to produce testosterone eventually be rehabilitated or is TRT a permanent treatment regimen?

Not in all cases.

Is it possible for someone to abuse TRT during training by exceeding the prescribed dosage, gain an advantage in better training recovery, and ease back on the TRT to get their testosterone down to acceptable levels by fight time?

That is the theory.

There is a cost-benefit ratio that needs to be looked at. A competitor’s cardiac abilities (cardio) may actually be hindered by using performance enhancing androgens, because the skeletal muscle mass (biceps, quadriceps etc) becomes so great that it requires more of the blood pumped by the heart.. This puts a strain on the heart and other vital organs, since excess androgens do not cause specialized tissues to enlarge proportionate to skeletal muscle growth. High blood pressure is also a complication of steroid abuse, and can contribute to diminished cardio. In addition, there is also an increased risk of tendon tears.

Preparations used vary, but in general, athletes who use performance enhancing androgens also have a psychological addiction; it provides a mental edge; they like the way they look and feel at higher levels. Athletes may feel the decline in levels, and this may affect the way they PERCEIVE their ability to perform. In addition, mood swings are associated with steroid withdrawal.

Can any doctor prescribe TRT?

Any doctor can prescribe TRT. As with all medical issues, it is probably best to seek a physician who has a great deal of familiarity, and who with this issue, such as a Board Certified endocrinologist.

The ABC medical committee will present its recommendations at the annual conference for the monitoring of combat sports athletes on TRT and for elaboration on the policy for granting TUE (therapeutic exemptions). The guidelines will follow those of WADA (World Anti Doping Association) and the USADA (United States Anti Doping Association). A board certified endocrinologist will need to submit the work-up as outlined.

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.
Old 02-22-2012, 01:30 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Testosterone Replacement Therapy” these words have become more common with every passing year but many still have no clue as to what testosterone replacement therapy really is. You’ve seen the commercials for “Low-T” and if you ask most men they sound great but many still have no clue “Low-T” is nothing more than testosterone replacement therapy and this therapy unknown to even more is nothing more than a legal prescription for anabolic steroids. That’s right, anabolic steroids; testosterone replacement therapy refers to a treatment in-which low levels of the naturally occurring hormone testosterone are brought back into an adequate range. To perform this function the anabolic steroid testosterone, a synthetic version of the hormone our body produces must be administered.

If you possess any understanding of the performance enhancing world, on its surface the idea of testosterone replacement therapy may bring you a sigh of relief but more than likely it probably irritates you at the same time. After all, for years we’ve been told anabolic steroids are brewed in the bowels of hell but if you receive testosterone replacement therapy this same hormone from which all anabolic steroids are derived from, now it’s a welcomed beacon of hope. Yes, you are correct; episodes of the Twilight Zone make far more sense than this confusing conundrum.

Let’s from this point on be clear and precise; these advertisements for “Low-T” treatment and things of this nature are nothing more than advertisements and promotions for anabolic steroids. When you inquire about testosterone replacement therapy understand you’re inquiring regarding anabolic steroids; let’s call a spade a spade. We are still a long way off from anabolic steroids being generally accepted by the whole of society but it is within testosterone replacement therapy this acceptance holds its most promising form. ,/p>

If you are still unfamiliar with testosterone replacement therapy the idea is very simple. Testosterone replacement therapy is simply providing the body the testosterone it needs in-which it no longer produces naturally. Further, this same therapy is many times provided to increase testosterone levels in men who may not have a decline per say but who naturally do not make enough testosterone. This is where things find themselves a little murky; there isn’t a set level of testosterone production that is considered “Natural,” for the amounts produced vary from person to person. Even so, the idea is sound and very well received by most all men who receive it.

There are those who desire to see testosterone replacement therapy thrown into the trash pile of life; why? We don’t have a good specific answer for you because they have yet to give one themselves. Men who receive testosterone replacement therapy enjoy a higher quality of life, they feel better, and they become sick far less often and are generally happier individuals. Why on earth anyone would ever want to legislate testosterone replacement therapy into the ground is beyond reason and comprehension.

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.
Old 02-22-2012, 01:32 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Natural Alternatives for Testosterone Replacement Therapy

Testosterone is the hormone that is primarily responsible for making a man a man: testicles, penis, sex drive, libido and more. A lot more in fact. It also has a important role regarding the development of muscles, hair, speech, creativity and heart health.

The Role of Zinc in Testosterone Levels
As males go through the aging process, levels of testosterone will vary. Zinc levels are high as we approach puberty but decreases as we age. In fact this reduce begins to exist in most guys from the age of 30 onwards.

TRT Solvay Androgel
Testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) is a topic that is always in today’s news. TRT involves the administration of prescription only, synthetic testosterone. A well known brand is Solvay’s Androgel.

Research shows that if synthetic TRT is administered to your man with the existing cancer of prostate condition, the treatment will cause the cancer to grow much more aggressively. Nonetheless, there is no resistant that TRT truly causes Cancer of the prostate.

But many adult men remember the medical warnings and news stories regarding Hormone replacement therapy (HRT) given to women going through the the change of life, has been connected to causing cancer malignancy, and this memory is strongly associated in their minds along with male TRT.

Therefore, it’s not surprising that lots of men are cautious with TRT, and doctors are already warned about recommending this product, especially if its used as an anti-aging therapy.

There are a number of natural supplemental merchandise available on the particular markets which purport to have little or no recognized side effects. All of these natural remedies are either available without having prescription because OTC (over-the-counter) supplements in health stores as well as drug stores, as well as by placing your order online.

Natural Testosterone Replacement Therapy
Call your local compounding pharmacist. Ask the pharmacist if they will recommend a doctor who is working in the field of natural testosterone and anti-aging. Sad to say, but the odds are you regular physician will be clueless.

TRT Vitamin Supplements
There are herbal compounds like Tongkat ali that have been used for hundreds of years to raise testosterone levels. A standardized version is called LJ100.

Fenugreek Extract: Testofen Increases Free Testosterone
Testofen is a standardized extract of the herb, fenugreek. Studies have shown a 98% increase in free testosterone levels in a short period of time.

Old 02-22-2012, 05:47 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 1
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 1

Subscribed.

I,m on TRT tried gels, Nebido, None work for me too low a dose. In March moving over to Test-e every 14 days, but I will be self administering so will do it every 10 days. Hell man i need more test than they will give me.
No problem with my GP he didn't know anything about TRT until he saw me. I think it was a bit of a challenge for him. I've had all the blood tests endo said my levels where low and to give me whatever treatment i ask for.
Old 02-23-2012, 07:14 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 171
Thanks (Received): 177
Likes (Given): 374
Likes (Received): 456

I think CC has covered everything there is to cover!
Old 02-23-2012, 07:28 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Fine no further input required by me then. unsubscribed.
Old 02-23-2012, 09:16 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 18
Thanks (Received): 10
Likes (Given): 53
Likes (Received): 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by joboco View Post
Fine no further input required by me then. unsubscribed.
I disagree Joboco, think it would be interesting hearing what someone going through it has to say mate!!
The Iron is the best antidepressant I have ever found. There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength. Once the mind and body have been awakened to their true potential, it’s impossible to turn back.
Old 02-23-2012, 09:36 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by eazy View Post
I think CC has covered everything there is to cover!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ftblk36 View Post
I disagree Joboco, think it would be interesting hearing what someone going through it has to say mate!!
I did too but was put off by the post above by eazy, maybe i took it the wrong way, i was due for my test booster. The post by CC is excellent as allways, but TRT does not have a 1 size fits all answer. It all depends on the individual. This is the problem with the NHS, there figures are based on an average of results. I for 1 require more test than there figures would allow.
Old 05-18-2014, 03:25 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 90
Thanks (Received): 18
Likes (Given): 157
Likes (Received): 50
Thumbs up dont need the info yet but

I still wanna read it! Lol never enough info.

Tags
trt