Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- MY BODY-BUILDING -] > Training > Workout Logs

Workout Logs Log your workout and get better results.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2014, 07:49 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 90
Thanks (Received): 18
Likes (Given): 157
Likes (Received): 50
Red face intro

Hi, I'm pretty new to hm. I'm looking for advice and like reading all the threads for motivation.
Height:5'11
weight:161lbs (hard gainer)
bf: 12 ( using the pic charts online)
Job: construction(heavy highway)
I've been into Working out/fitness for about 10 years on and off. Got out of the marines a couple years ago. I eat between 3k 3.5k cals a day that includes a serving of either the serious mass weight gainer or the bsn true mass. I work out four days a week after work ( which is an 8-10 hour workout lol). I try to stick to compound movements and take about 1.5-2 minutes between sets. My first order of kalpa test p should arrive soon( test p 100x2, and the basic pct pack from gbn. Any advice is welcome , thanks in advance.
Old 03-29-2014, 03:04 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Default anything would help

Questions are encouraged, I'm willing to try a new diet or workout as long as the diet is financially doable.
Old 03-29-2014, 04:11 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 29
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 52

Welcome to HM bro
Old 03-29-2014, 05:30 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Default thank you

Been looking forward to becoming more active
Old 03-29-2014, 08:24 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 36
Thanks (Received): 66
Likes (Given): 188
Likes (Received): 149

Quote:
Originally Posted by toon22 View Post
Hi, I'm pretty new to hm. I'm looking for advice and like reading all the threads for motivation.
Height:5'11
weight:161lbs (hard gainer)
bf: 12 ( using the pic charts online)
Job: construction(heavy highway)
I've been into Working out/fitness for about 10 years on and off. Got out of the marines a couple years ago. I eat between 3k 3.5k cals a day that includes a serving of either the serious mass weight gainer or the bsn true mass. I work out four days a week after work ( which is an 8-10 hour workout lol). I try to stick to compound movements and take about 1.5-2 minutes between sets. My first order of kalpa test p should arrive soon( test p 100x2, and the basic pct pack from gbn. Any advice is welcome , thanks in advance.
Just food for thought, but with the type of work (and length of workday) you do, you may(?) need to be eating more than 3 to 3.5K calories a day to put on more muscle, especially if you're a "hard gainer"?

I say that because I'm a bit of a hard gainer myself, and I know that I really have to eat a lot to grow.
Old 03-29-2014, 08:35 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 414
Likes (Given): 247
Likes (Received): 884

Welcome to HM, Good to have you here

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.
Old 03-29-2014, 09:01 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 171
Thanks (Received): 177
Likes (Given): 374
Likes (Received): 456

Welcome to HM

I think you should definitely up your calories fella to something like 5k when you start your cycle
Old 03-29-2014, 04:36 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Talking hi, and thanks

Would there be anything wrong with adding a second meal replacement each day or would that be too much cholesterol and or carbs? Also, I've read some conflicting statements on milk before bed so I recently stopped that but can start again. When it comes to hydration I slam water all day but the summers here are pretty hot, I live in the south west us. Any tips for better water retention?
Old 03-29-2014, 06:40 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Default Questions

Would anybody be willing to answer some questions about this prop Cycle ( length dose)? I bought two with plans of 1ml eod for 40 days. I wanted to start small and see what the results are but I'm seeing some articles on the web that say this might be to short. If I need to buy another 10 ml ill do so. For pct huge tom advised I take
Day 1 – Clomixyl 150mg - in three divided doses.
Day 2 - Clomixyl 100mg - in two divided doses
Following 10 days – Clomixyl 50mg - before bed

P.s. how's that lottery work on gbn?
Old 03-29-2014, 07:14 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 36
Thanks (Received): 66
Likes (Given): 188
Likes (Received): 149

For as active as you are, just remember that good quality complex and simple carbs are your friend if your goal is to gain muscle. Glycogen, from carbs, is your bodies preferred energy source - Sports Nutrition - Carbohydrates - How Carbohydrates Provide Energy for Exercise

Quote:
Would there be anything wrong with adding a second meal replacement each day or would that be too much cholesterol and or carbs? Also, I've read some conflicting statements on milk before bed so I recently stopped that but can start again. When it comes to hydration I slam water all day but the summers here are pretty hot, I live in the south west us. Any tips for better water retention?
Quote:
Would anybody be willing to answer some questions about this prop Cycle ( length dose)? I bought two with plans of 1ml eod for 40 days. I wanted to start small and see what the results are but I'm seeing some articles on the web that say this might be to short. If I need to buy another 10 ml ill do so. For pct huge tom advised I take
Day 1 – Clomixyl 150mg - in three divided doses.
Day 2 - Clomixyl 100mg - in two divided doses

P.s. how's that lottery work on gbn?
IMHO - 40 days is too short of a cycle. Good thing about prop is that it clears your system fast if you start to experience sides (e.g. gyno). Bad thing about prop (my opinion only), is that you become a human pin cushion using it eod.

You may want to consider having some Nolvadex on hand before you start, in case you do start to get some sides - this has been my practice. But, I can say from 30 years of using the juice that I'm not someone who is prone to getting sides while on cycle, but this is just something that you will figure out for yourself as you gain personal experience from cycling.

Solid advise from Huge Tom about your plans for PCT.

Hope this helps?

erich1b.