Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- GENERAL INTERESTS FORUM -] > Fitness forum

Fitness forum Men and women forum.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2009, 07:25 PM
Warrior

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 2
Default Question on Legs, Bum Toning Up, Losing Weight

QUESTION

My girlfriend and I are exercising and cutting out most the bad food. My girlfriend especially is doing well, having dropped a few dress sizes.

However, she is having trouble shifting it off her legs and bum. I don't want her to eat any less, and at any rate, I think different exercise is whats needed.

She already does a lot, and has limited time (she has a horse ) and I'd like to ask which exercises would be best for this?

ANSWER

This is probably the most asked question in the fitness industry. Unfortunately the answer is, there is no exercise for this.

What to keep in mind is that you are both doing well and the fat is coming off and so long as you continue that trend and don't give up, the fat will eventually come off everywhere.

My fav way of describing it is, imagine a swimming pool with a deep end and a shallow end. When you drain it, no matter what you do, the deep end will always drain last.

Your body is pre-disposed to lose fat in a certain order. As you burn off fat it will come off from all over your body (as does the water from the pool) but that stubborn fat sticks in different positions in different people. In general terms, for men it's the belly and for women, it's hips and thighs. There are other factors that affect this (these can be attributed to stress, sleep patterns etc) but generally speaking it is what we are born with. Some people will find it harder to shift fat from their legs, others that's the first place it will come off.

In the end, it is largely out of our control. All you can do is continue to exercise hard, eat healthy and have a little patience. Eventually it will come off.

The only thing that I will point out is, if you have an area with a lot of fat and you try to work that area more than the other areas of your body, you are more likely to add muscle to that area and whilst women are unlikely to bulk due to low testosterone levels, even the smallest addition will only help in pushing the fat from behind, making the area look BIGGER.

Therefore, a balance routine with big compound movements (using large muscles and involving lots of other muscles to assist) such as squats, bench pressing and rowing is the best route forward. This will keep metabolism levels high as well as giving the calories you consume something to do (repair muscle) as apposed to lying dormant and turning to fat.

Hopefully that is of use to you.

Good luck to you both and just stay focused and so long as your diet and routine is well balanced, the results will come.
Old 02-18-2010, 06:14 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Received): 0
Lightbulb

thanks for sharing ur views with us. Here are some good tips for staying in touch with Easy Diet tips to gain weight

hope this could help you.
Old 03-06-2010, 09:33 PM
Premium Member

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 3
Likes (Received): 8
Thumbs up squats and lunges

Jen, lunges, squats, and the ellipticle machine will get your legs and butt tight and sexy, just know that you need to work at it and be consistent.

Also watch your diet. Be sure to do your calves too and the back of your arms (triceps) as they tend to soften on many women unless you work them hard. I can tell you so much more if you get back to me and ask me specific questions. Feel fre to PM as well.

Robbie in the thread above has also given you some expert advise too.

Let us know how you are doing.

BP
Old 03-09-2010, 05:47 AM
cyberfitnessguru

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Default legs and bum

2 hours of Cycling daily.

That will tone her legs right up.

I know she is low on time, but thats what it takes.
Old 03-16-2010, 05:02 PM
Premium Member

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 3
Likes (Received): 8

Actually,

Get on the sit-down leg press for just five sets of 12 using medium to heavy weight and you can tone and shape thighs fron and back, and make your butt rock hard all at once with much better results than cycling.

This workout can be done in 1/2 hour to 45 minutes just twice a week.