Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- MY BODY-BUILDING -] > Training

Training Everything from training routines to videos.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2014, 06:09 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 171
Thanks (Received): 177
Likes (Given): 374
Likes (Received): 456
Default *Want Big Horseshoe Triceps?

To build big Triceps the main exercises should include Close grip bench press, and dips, remember that strict form should always be employed...

use exercises that involves bringing the elbows away from the sides of the body such as; skull crushers, seated dumbell extension.

use pushdowns, and rope pushdowns.

use reverse grip with a straight bar on pushdowns.
Old 05-09-2014, 06:27 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 414
Likes (Given): 247
Likes (Received): 884

Triceps:
If you are working triceps with chest then you won’t have to do as much as the triceps will be pre-fatigued from your chest workout.

Background on the triceps.
1. First they are 2/3 the total size of the arm.
2. They are the strongest muscles in the arm.
3. There are 3 heads to the tricep and no single lift or even two lifts will hit the whole tricep evenly.

Being that the tricep is the strongest part of the arm you might want to consider going heavy for good development. This will complement the pressing movements in exercises like bench, inclines, military, bar dips.
Presses work similar movements to the triceps like bench press is similar to skull crushers, dips like cable pushdowns and military press like standing French press. But the bench dips and military presses are more power movements and the others are more like shaping/isolating exercises. The isolating exercises are not bad but if you don’t have good size then why isolate? I would do compound exercises for the triceps something that will force you to push with some force. Going heavy will force the muscles to accommodate the added resistance and hence better growth and also helping your presses.

Three heads of the tricep:
1. Skull crushers/close grip bench, these will give you some meat on the tricep and make it full at the back of the arm.

2. Dips or cable pushdowns will give you some outside development on the triceps.

3. standing French presses will give you inside development on the inner and upper tricep. These are one of my favorite because the tricep is fully stretched at the bottom of the lift and done with full range will give you a really nice pump. They also can be done with a dumbbell, strait bar, easy curl bar, cable (from the floor), single arm.

If you are going to do triceps off the chest day or shoulder day then you might want to give it like 3 days from the presses to do the triceps. Indirectly dips hit lower chest, close grip bench hits inner chest. I would not put my tricep routine 1 or 2 days before my chest routine or even my shoulder routine. But in chest, I do bench and incline presses so the triceps get hit hard there.

There are other exercises for the triceps like kick backs and reverse grip bench but if you want to hit all three heads then the above will do it. Hey, some people have stubborn triceps. You might want to figure out if you have to go really heavy to make them grow or do reps to make them grow. Each of us are different and there is no set rule here.
We are all different. Use what works and toss what does not apply to you.

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.
Old 05-09-2014, 07:05 AM
Giant Killer

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 153
Thanks (Received): 80
Likes (Given): 604
Likes (Received): 185

Awesome read cc & eazy... Like always.. :d