Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- MY BODY-BUILDING -] > Training

Training Everything from training routines to videos.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2020, 05:17 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 1
Thanks (Received): 1
Likes (Given): 1
Likes (Received): 6
Default Strength based program, or powerlifting focused training

Looking for articles, information, any educational purpose anyone on god site may have towards strength and compound movements mainly, simple program, I’m currently doing 5x5 for about 6 weeks now and going to continue for another 4-6 weeks. I enjoy doing mainly compound movements, and like to keep it simple as possible, I never preferred working out 3 days a week I figured doing a dig body part each day during the week was best but since I’ve been doing lifting 3 days and cardio in between and on days I don’t lift I feel much much better and my body is responding better as well. I’ve got 2-3 years lifting experience so a long way to go still. I’m 31 almost 32 but I also try to always continue to educate myself as there is so much information out there and I know what works for some may not work for my specific case. But I appreciate any and all insight anyone can provide to a different method or approach when I’m ready to switch my program. Thanks in advance to everyone at Hm and to the mods for a beautiful wealth of knowledge they have created here I am forever greatful