Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- MY BODY-BUILDING -] > Training

Training Everything from training routines to videos.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2012, 03:43 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0
Default Which exercise should i do at gym to build muscle?

hello friends,

I want to know about how can i build my muscle like professional bodybuilder but I don't know which exercise is the best do for that . I want to build muscle and lose weight but mainly build muscle. its my first exercise so which exercise do you recommend doing like which type of exercises .if you know the names of the exercises please suggest me.I can look them up and know how to do them so when I go to the gym I feel more comfortable working out.
Old 11-12-2012, 05:09 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0

I'm telling you five exercises that have great for helping you build muscle. However, going in the gym and doing only these five exercises.
Not to go to the gym, do the same thing all the time. They are simple exercises that you should do your training. If you are already doing these exercises, you want to focus a little more about them and other members of his training.

1) Squats : If you want good legs, then u must be take squatting technique . Through this practice of arching your back, from the moment of lifting the weight of the frame. Slate should be returned, preferably in the upper chest should be group.The with feet slightly more than shoulder width. To run, imagine sitting in a chair. In my case, if I remember this exercise, so the logical form, it is always easier to move.Now can also choose to take a seat and sit in general practice only, so that you can have a 'idea of ​​movement. To actually hit the quadriceps (the muscle that allows the focus of this year), just above parallel to minimize stress on the buttocks in front of the slope.

2) Deadlifts: This exercise should be done in the next few days, if you are working your back. This is an excellent resistance to the motion of the overall construction and the thickness of the second half of the lower back. Deadlifts can be done at any time in training, but it is probably the best way to use it later. In your workout

3) Bench Press : This is natural because there is a groove that you need to try and stay in to get maximum results. After letting the weight down to your chest and GENTLY touching your chest with the bar, push up and very slightly towards your head. The weight should end up over your chin or mouth.

4) Military Press: This is an exercise you want to do when working shoulders. It 'sa good idea to go ahead and have a bomb before making this decision. I prefer to do this by pressing the weight behind your neck, not before. This is simply because the shoulders are more that way. However, you can do what you want.Military press is very good for this aspect of width and height. Still, there is also a slot for this year. Basically, if you go behind your head, you want to make sure that your elbows are back in the complex. You do not want to go down to the neck and push the weight up, while the forearm form an angle of funky bar.You want your forearms to be perfectly perpendicular to the bar. Use the width approximately equal to that used in the bench. If you have a relatively narrow bench socket, then a little 'longer with the military press.Pay attention to the position of the lower back and buttocks in all. In general, it tends to move away from the back of the bank as the game progresses. Be sure to keep your back and butt pressed against the seat.

5) Straight Leg Deadlifts: This is a very simple movement, but can be devastating if you are unaware of your way. Like regular deadlifts, you want to keep your lower back arched, chest, back and head. With an output of 15 inches and when the weight comes down, hit in the buttocks and hips curve.
This will ensure that the focus on the hamstrings. Personally, I try to get my ass for what I can to get a stretch in the tendon instead of trying to get to the bottom of my feet with the weight. Think about it, if you try to go through your toes, probably around, and this is not what you want.
By pulling the weight up, flex and bend hamstring sides only. If you do what I asked you, you will be able to make your hamstrings with this exercise.

I promise that if you incorporate these exercises into your workout then you will get results. Go as heavy as you can using perfect form and you will definitely obtain the maximum benefits to these exercises.
Old 11-12-2012, 06:10 AM
SiteRep

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 474
Thanks (Received): 198
Likes (Given): 705
Likes (Received): 605

good advice regarding exercises on how to build muscles. how long have you been training?

Quote:
Originally Posted by farrellbailey View Post
I'm telling you five exercises that have great for helping you build muscle. However, going in the gym and doing only these five exercises.
Not to go to the gym, do the same thing all the time. They are simple exercises that you should do your training. If you are already doing these exercises, you want to focus a little more about them and other members of his training.

1) Squats : If you want good legs, then u must be take squatting technique . Through this practice of arching your back, from the moment of lifting the weight of the frame. Slate should be returned, preferably in the upper chest should be group.The with feet slightly more than shoulder width. To run, imagine sitting in a chair. In my case, if I remember this exercise, so the logical form, it is always easier to move.Now can also choose to take a seat and sit in general practice only, so that you can have a 'idea of ​​movement. To actually hit the quadriceps (the muscle that allows the focus of this year), just above parallel to minimize stress on the buttocks in front of the slope.

2) Deadlifts: This exercise should be done in the next few days, if you are working your back. This is an excellent resistance to the motion of the overall construction and the thickness of the second half of the lower back. Deadlifts can be done at any time in training, but it is probably the best way to use it later. In your workout

3) Bench Press : This is natural because there is a groove that you need to try and stay in to get maximum results. After letting the weight down to your chest and GENTLY touching your chest with the bar, push up and very slightly towards your head. The weight should end up over your chin or mouth.

4) Military Press: This is an exercise you want to do when working shoulders. It 'sa good idea to go ahead and have a bomb before making this decision. I prefer to do this by pressing the weight behind your neck, not before. This is simply because the shoulders are more that way. However, you can do what you want.Military press is very good for this aspect of width and height. Still, there is also a slot for this year. Basically, if you go behind your head, you want to make sure that your elbows are back in the complex. You do not want to go down to the neck and push the weight up, while the forearm form an angle of funky bar.You want your forearms to be perfectly perpendicular to the bar. Use the width approximately equal to that used in the bench. If you have a relatively narrow bench socket, then a little 'longer with the military press.Pay attention to the position of the lower back and buttocks in all. In general, it tends to move away from the back of the bank as the game progresses. Be sure to keep your back and butt pressed against the seat.

5) Straight Leg Deadlifts: This is a very simple movement, but can be devastating if you are unaware of your way. Like regular deadlifts, you want to keep your lower back arched, chest, back and head. With an output of 15 inches and when the weight comes down, hit in the buttocks and hips curve.
This will ensure that the focus on the hamstrings. Personally, I try to get my ass for what I can to get a stretch in the tendon instead of trying to get to the bottom of my feet with the weight. Think about it, if you try to go through your toes, probably around, and this is not what you want.
By pulling the weight up, flex and bend hamstring sides only. If you do what I asked you, you will be able to make your hamstrings with this exercise.

I promise that if you incorporate these exercises into your workout then you will get results. Go as heavy as you can using perfect form and you will definitely obtain the maximum benefits to these exercises.

Old 11-13-2012, 12:22 AM
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 8
Likes (Given): 3
Likes (Received): 12

Good information. I feel like everyone should start out when they begin, by squatting and deadlifting, curling and Benching.
Old 05-10-2014, 01:08 PM
Giant Killer

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 153
Thanks (Received): 80
Likes (Given): 604
Likes (Received): 185

u need to remember roz tht these pro bb,s have been doing the same maneuvers for years and years... and at time there mind muscle connection i so advance tht movment for them and the R.O.M IS VERY DIFFERENT FROM A BEGINNERS R.O.M !!!!! sometimes it might look like there not even staying on the rule of thumb to what is the correct way of what a right way to do these maneuvers.. due to the fact tht there muscle are very large and very advancee to whre they can get away from actually exicuting a full range of motion.. when u start out with ur quest on this bb thing.. u start with exicuting very proper form and control and not try to mimic what these pros do.. becasue if looked at it like tht u might not get to far.. deffinalty stick tothe compounds moves and alittle of iso as well.. but R.O.M SHOULD BE UR UP MOST IMPORTANT AT THIS TIME.. AND NOT REALLY HWO THESE PROS DO IT.. its as different as east & west.. good-luck on ur training..