Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- MY BODY-BUILDING -] > Training

Training Everything from training routines to videos.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2023, 11:06 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 8
Thanks (Received): 18
Likes (Given): 13
Likes (Received): 29
Default Can you get big from rowing?

I read the other day from an “IG exercise expert” that barbell rows aren’t as effective as machines since the tension isn’t “focused” enough on the target muscle. Bullshit. These “experts” are always small. Well, usually…more often than not. I’m all for targeting muscles. I use a ton of machines. I do the cool little tweaks with angles and hand placement. But let’s be real, the biggest muscles more often than not are built by the basics - heavy ass compound lifts. Sure, there are a lot of muscles involved, which is a great thing as well, but at the top contraction I still have 315lbs being squeezed and held by my back muscles. That’s stimulation. I’m not mad at the nerds at all, I am a nerd in many ways. But the meatheads have it right, pick up heavy ass weight and put it down. Repeat. And grow.

To assist you develop a habit of rowing, quit training when you're too exhausted to maintain good technique. Experts advise avoiding doing vigorous rowing after you've exhausted your arms with another rigorous activity.

It is also not advisable to do high-load weightlifting sessions before finishing a high-intensity rowing machine exercise.

Rowing is a total-body exercise that will build main muscle groups in your arms, legs, and core while also increasing your cardiovascular endurance.

In summary, if you use the rowing machine on a regular basis, you will find that you will grow stronger and less out of breath. You could even see some muscular growth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udECbKvuocw