Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > Your Muscle Shop > GbnStore.NET

GbnStore.NET

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-15-2021, 10:10 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 9
Thanks (Received): 3
Likes (Given): 3
Likes (Received): 12
Exclamation Sexual Health, anyone here experienceed & educated on the topic.

Hi Guys,
The title speaks for itself.
I'm a 51 year old male in good physical shape, healthy for the most part other than an issue with ulcerative colitis. Just for record, the colitis has nothing to do with the sexual health issue and my question for anyone experienced with this topic.
Please respond and then I'll know I can pose my question to you for possible help.
Thank you.
Rob

Last edited by Turko; 08-16-2021 at 02:36 AM.
Old 08-22-2021, 03:20 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 54
Thanks (Received): 45
Likes (Given): 266
Likes (Received): 111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turko View Post
Hi Guys,
The title speaks for itself.
I'm a 51 year old male in good physical shape, healthy for the most part other than an issue with ulcerative colitis. Just for record, the colitis has nothing to do with the sexual health issue and my question for anyone experienced with this topic.
Please respond and then I'll know I can pose my question to you for possible help.
Thank you.
Rob
I think many of us are have some experience regarding sexual health. It is a broad subject matter. Can you be somewhat more specific?
Old 08-23-2021, 04:33 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Default okay... here's my situation in detail.

I am currently on TRT. My Testosterone number went from 540 in 2019 down to 220 level in 2021.
WTF ...
My Testosterone level basically crashed.
My doctor put me on TRT of .30CC once per week. I started back in June 2021.
I take my multivitamin everyday.
I also take individual pills, zinc, vitamin E, krill oil pills, vitamin D3, vitamin C, calcium pill, DHEA, NCAA pills. I workout 2 to 3 times per week at the gym depending on how much free time I can find during the week.
I feel MUCH better being on TRT. The majority of my low level testosterone symptoms are gone.
My overall stamina and strength has increased.
So here's my issue/problem.
When my test level crashed, my sperm production stopped. My gas tank was empty if you know what I mean. I never had erectile disfunction. If I had sex, at the time of orgasm ejaculation, almost nothing would come out. Prior to my problem, I could shoot out a lot of ejaculation sperm fluid. At least a tablespoon worth of fluid. Now that I'm on TRT, there's no improvement. When I ejaculate from sex, a few dribbling drops come out with difficulty. I thought the testosterone injections and taking the mentioned vitamin supplements would make my body produce sperm but it wasn't gone back to what I consider normal ejaculation fluid.
That's why I stated, my gas tank is empty. There's nothing inside my testicles. No cum juice! What the hell happened and what is wrong.
I considered trying CLOMID and the CABASER but I didn't this far. I watched some YouTube videos that says don't take these when on TRT.
Out of frustration, I increased my Testosterone cypionate dosage up, to a .50CC dose once a week. It didn't do what I wanted it to do, MAKE MORE SPERM FLUIDS. It made me add a bit more of muscle to my frame but no increase in sperm ejaculation fluid. It's as if I now have a dry well.
This is really getting to me. That's why I decided to ask for anyone who might be able to give suggestions and or advice. Last, I mentioned it to my endocrinologist physicians who prescribe me the testosterone for the TRT protocol. He kind of brushed it off, as if it's not a big deal.

I sincerely hope you will be able to offer some insight as to, WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON.
Many thanks.
Rob
Old 08-24-2021, 12:04 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 54
Thanks (Received): 45
Likes (Given): 266
Likes (Received): 111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turko View Post
I am currently on TRT. My Testosterone number went from 540 in 2019 down to 220 level in 2021.
WTF ...
My Testosterone level basically crashed.
My doctor put me on TRT of .30CC once per week. I started back in June 2021.
I take my multivitamin everyday.
I also take individual pills, zinc, vitamin E, krill oil pills, vitamin D3, vitamin C, calcium pill, DHEA, NCAA pills. I workout 2 to 3 times per week at the gym depending on how much free time I can find during the week.
I feel MUCH better being on TRT. The majority of my low level testosterone symptoms are gone.
My overall stamina and strength has increased.
So here's my issue/problem.
When my test level crashed, my sperm production stopped. My gas tank was empty if you know what I mean. I never had erectile disfunction. If I had sex, at the time of orgasm ejaculation, almost nothing would come out. Prior to my problem, I could shoot out a lot of ejaculation sperm fluid. At least a tablespoon worth of fluid. Now that I'm on TRT, there's no improvement. When I ejaculate from sex, a few dribbling drops come out with difficulty. I thought the testosterone injections and taking the mentioned vitamin supplements would make my body produce sperm but it wasn't gone back to what I consider normal ejaculation fluid.
That's why I stated, my gas tank is empty. There's nothing inside my testicles. No cum juice! What the hell happened and what is wrong.
I considered trying CLOMID and the CABASER but I didn't this far. I watched some YouTube videos that says don't take these when on TRT.
Out of frustration, I increased my Testosterone cypionate dosage up, to a .50CC dose once a week. It didn't do what I wanted it to do, MAKE MORE SPERM FLUIDS. It made me add a bit more of muscle to my frame but no increase in sperm ejaculation fluid. It's as if I now have a dry well.
This is really getting to me. That's why I decided to ask for anyone who might be able to give suggestions and or advice. Last, I mentioned it to my endocrinologist physicians who prescribe me the testosterone for the TRT protocol. He kind of brushed it off, as if it's not a big deal.

I sincerely hope you will be able to offer some insight as to, WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON.
Many thanks.
Rob
Increasing your TRT dose is actually counterproductive of your goal. Your pituitary gland uses testosterone levels in the blood to determine how much FSH (follicle stimulating hormone) and LH (luteinizing hormone) to release for both testosterone and sperm production. FSH has more to do with sperm production, and when in balance with LH, stimulates your testicles to produce testosterone. When your taking exogenous testosterone, your hypothalamus and pituitary believe your testicles are already working great, hence FSH and LH secretion are suppressed. The result is less production of natural testosterone and reduced or failed sperm production. I.e. shooting blanks.

As for a way around it. Maybe a different doc or someone else here can help you there. Goodluck brother!

Last edited by tj805; 08-24-2021 at 12:07 AM.
Old 08-25-2021, 01:11 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Default here's what I don't understand......

Quote:
Originally Posted by tj805 View Post
Increasing your TRT dose is actually counterproductive of your goal. Your pituitary gland uses testosterone levels in the blood to determine how much FSH (follicle stimulating hormone) and LH (luteinizing hormone) to release for both testosterone and sperm production. FSH has more to do with sperm production, and when in balance with LH, stimulates your testicles to produce testosterone. When your taking exogenous testosterone, your hypothalamus and pituitary believe your testicles are already working great, hence FSH and LH secretion are suppressed. The result is less production of natural testosterone and reduced or failed sperm production. I.e. shooting blanks.

As for a way around it. Maybe a different doc or someone else here can help you there. Goodluck brother!
Before my T level crashed I could shoot huge loads. After my T level crashed my water well was and still is empty. So I figured if I do the TRT regime it would artificially make and produce sperm from the testosterone injections. After being on TRT for almost 3 months there's absolutely no improvement in the amount or volume of sperm I shoot out during ejaculation/orgasm. For me it's embarrassing because my girlfriend sees that I have a dry well and there's no juice inside my well to be pumped out and released from orgasm. So I don't understand why being on TRT there's absolutely no increase in sperm production even if it is artificially made, artificial generated from the testosterone product.
Anyone have an ideas or suggestions please.