Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > Your Muscle Shop > GbnStore.NET

GbnStore.NET

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2009, 01:00 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0
Question How long is T/A?

I want to place an order with GBN and I am from USA. What is the average t/a?
Old 11-23-2009, 03:41 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Hi, I joined this forum today however I have been GBN customer for long time. All my orders from them never arrived later then 12 days after shipping day.
Old 11-24-2009, 06:47 AM
SiteRep

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 477
Thanks (Received): 198
Likes (Given): 705
Likes (Received): 606

It depends on where you live but the medium t/a is around 8 days.

Old 11-27-2009, 08:39 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Received): 3

Bro my order arrived in 5 days however as Tom said it depends on where you live and also on mail speed at that time.
Old 11-28-2009, 11:48 PM

Post Thanks / Like

keep with the reviews im just hear watching... kinda skept.. cause of the forum and hardly no action from members but there are a few. onething i can say just by the tickets i have sent questions to gbnstore they have gotten back to me quick... thats a good thing... i have been searching for any dirt on them threw the web but hinestly cant find anything... im leaning to give gbn a try just dont wanna get shammed.... its not good i just got shammed 2 months ago and just now saved up enough mony to try to find someone trustworthy ya know....
Old 11-29-2009, 12:13 PM
SiteRep

Post Thanks / Like
Smile Welcome to Gbn!

Quote:
keep with the reviews im just hear watching... kinda skept.. cause of the forum and hardly no action from members but there are a few. onething i can say just by the tickets i have sent questions to gbnstore they have gotten back to me quick... thats a good thing... i have been searching for any dirt on them threw the web but hinestly cant find anything... im leaning to give gbn a try just dont wanna get shammed.... its not good i just got shammed 2 months ago and just now saved up enough mony to try to find someone trustworthy ya know....
bro feel free to order with gbn, we are reliable source here and you will be satisfied having us as your supplier.

Old 11-29-2009, 08:08 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huge Tom View Post
bro feel free to order with gbn, we are reliable source here and you will be satisfied having us as your supplier.
see shit like this is too good to be tru... im gonna giv it a shot.... see how it rolls so if i dont get i wont be too shocked.. but if i do... then to you i respect and my trust is yours.. responces have been quick and i think im sold...
Old 12-02-2009, 08:57 AM
SiteRep

Post Thanks / Like
Smile

Quote:
see shit like this is too good to be tru... im gonna giv it a shot.... see how it rolls so if i dont get i wont be too shocked.. but if i do... then to you i respect and my trust is yours.. responces have been quick and i think im sold...
Bro we are gonna be friends forever

Old 12-12-2009, 09:31 PM
Ninja

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Quote:
Originally Posted by stallionaire08 View Post
yup, can't find anything on these guys. you would think that they would be mentioned on other sites like professionalmuscle. but, there is not even a BAD review of GBN on other sites. usually someone would write FAST on a scammer.

That being said, this forum is probably monitored and ran by GBN. so all positive feedback is going to appear on here . my buddy is in the process of being scammed by a popular ug seller. so i'm shopping too. but i'm heavily leaning towards GBN and another site. I WILL however post my ordering and experimenting review on this site, especially on other sites if its a scam. hahahaha. don't hate, i'm coming from a skeptic's viewpoint.
Old 12-13-2009, 11:29 AM
SiteRep

Post Thanks / Like
Smile

Quote:
yup, can't find anything on these guys. you would think that they would be mentioned on other sites like professionalmuscle. but, there is not even a BAD review of GBN on other sites. usually someone would write FAST on a scammer.

That being said, this forum is probably monitored and ran by GBN. so all positive feedback is going to appear on here . my buddy is in the process of being scammed by a popular ug seller. so i'm shopping too. but i'm heavily leaning towards GBN and another site. I WILL however post my ordering and experimenting review on this site, especially on other sites if its a scam. hahahaha. don't hate, i'm coming from a skeptic's viewpoint.
Dear Sir,
Taking into consideration that there are many sites who scam people I understand you and your viewpoint. But let me assure you that we are not here for 1 day but for long run. We are in this business for long time because we are doing our best to serve bodybuilders and to offer them what they need according to their possibilities.

Place an order with us and you will come back, I assure you and feel free to contact me for any questions you might have.