Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > Your Muscle Shop > GbnStore.NET

GbnStore.NET

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2015, 05:02 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 17
Thanks (Received): 6
Likes (Given): 22
Likes (Received): 26
Default gbn

my recent order is on its way paid by w/u funds collected and notified that partial order has been dispatched all this within 3 days . living in uk if not xmas I would normally get in 5 days quicker than amazon , excellent communication from order to dispatch and after has usually from tom and gbn .well done thanks for your support , there motto is why wate get big now , well you don't have to wate .
Old 12-17-2015, 05:55 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 67
Thanks (Received): 287
Likes (Given): 377
Likes (Received): 746

The Xmas post never really seems to make a difference. The package(s) still arrive before their estimated toa.

It's a great feeling, having not the slightest doubt that your order will arrive!
Old 12-17-2015, 06:16 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 17
Thanks (Received): 6
Likes (Given): 22
Likes (Received): 26
Default gbn

nor have I mate we know where it comes from. think its quick for that reason ,and tracking up to a point ,wish I felt this way when I made my first order ,and I think this new idea of sources reviews that's being set up on here is a great idea , cause I cant fault tom
Old 12-17-2015, 09:12 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

I worried about my first purchase but never since then. If you don't give a toss about your first purchase you obviously don't need the money. (You meaning anyone)
But, yeah, reading about how reliable GBN is definitely made taking that first step a lot easier. It's why I try to reassure other newbies.

Last edited by stillgoingstron; 12-18-2015 at 01:19 PM.
Old 12-18-2015, 12:42 PM
SiteRep

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 477
Thanks (Received): 198
Likes (Given): 705
Likes (Received): 606

Thank you everyone for these great words.

It is always a pleasure for me to get such emails from you:

Quote:
I want you to know that you and your staff at GBN are the best at customer service and support of any business I've ever seen. It makes the whole process of choosing, purchasing, and running a cycle really comfortable.
Let me tell you that this wont' make us relax but instead we are doing our best to become even better.

Thank you very very much everyone.

Old 12-20-2015, 12:58 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 1
Thanks (Received): 2
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 3
Default Long overdue review of Kalpa gear from GBN

Over the past couple years I've used huge Tom for my training gear all I can say is thank you. From first placing order communication was smooth and prompt along with that HT passes along knowledge of what oils to use for certain results as well as what oral to add to your cycle at the start to accelerate and boost mass and what to end with to trim water weight and shred muscle to add definition to the muscle mass you build. Also being very informative of the proper PCT to follow up with to keep gains we all work so hard to accomplish. Now I know all this info is out there anyways but let's be real life is so fast pace to have a professional and his willingness to help and keep us muscle headed gym junkies filled with knowledge we need to set and accomplish our goals.. To that thank you Huge Tom! Now as for the gear over these 2 years I've used the Kalpa test E, propionate, sustanon, and Dbol with using clomid and nolvadex for my pct. When cycling I've kept it pretty simple taking 500mg of test E for the first 6 wks, along with 100mg of propionate straight thru 12wk cycle and 50mg dbol ED for 6wks. Along with eating truck loads of fish chicken and all the fresh vegetable and fruits I can get my hands on with 3 whey protein shakes a day. I train in morning and do cardio at night with this rejimin I started at 180lbs @ 8% bf at 5'10". I packed on 25lbs in months slamming weights on the heavy side to build mass then lighting the weight up and increasing reps and stretching my cardio out I trimmed down to 200lb even @4% bf. Now I've been thru this a few times in 2years and very happy with results. This coming year I'd like to change it up.. I know there are many different compounds and many different ways to combine them hopefully this year I can slow down a bit research and break thru another goal! Bottom line thank you Huge Tom and Kalpa gear!
Old 12-20-2015, 01:05 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Excellent review. Everything a review should be.
Old 12-28-2015, 01:35 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 7
Thanks (Received): 1
Likes (Given): 9
Likes (Received): 5
Talking The Best GBN Store

Wanted to say the reviews are right on point, GBN store is who I'm sticking with. I found them through a friend and they have truly been AMAZING. They are always responsive with messages and orders, top notch service, Quality Products, great shipping discreet and timely. Thanks again GBN you have a new customer and hopefully many more. Thanks again for your service GBN scores a 10 !!!!!
Old 01-07-2016, 03:48 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 2

great place always get my orders TA time sometimes can be a bit long but thats cool for the quality of their gear never been let down
Old 01-07-2016, 04:59 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 135
Thanks (Received): 28
Likes (Given): 367
Likes (Received): 73

Quote:
Originally Posted by savage View Post
great place always get my orders TA time sometimes can be a bit long but thats cool for the quality of their gear never been let down
TA? I'm not sure I follow.

"A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind," Yoda.

Jedi in Training