Bodybuilding forum - Hypermuscles.com

Bodybuilding forum - Hypermuscles.com (https://www.hypermuscles.com/)
-   Transformation in pictures (https://www.hypermuscles.com/f239/)
-   -   My transformation pics (https://www.hypermuscles.com/f239/my-transformation-pics-9299/)

Armstrong 02-06-2016 07:28 AM

My transformation pics
 
4 Attachment(s)
these are my transformation pics from May 2015 to October 2015, I went from 171lbs to about 203lbs, I havent taken any pics of what I look like now but I will soon, most gains came in the first 3 months I put on about 20lbs then it started to plateau and the next 10+lbs came slowly in the next 3 months, I always kinda had
puffy nips even when I was youngster but noticed my nipples was getting a tad too puffy during this transformation so Ive took'en care of now

new-Jedi 02-06-2016 09:41 AM

So did you cut first to lose the gut fat. This is impressive.

Armstrong 02-06-2016 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by new-Jedi (Post 44351)
So did you cut first to lose the gut fat. This is impressive.

not really I just put myself on a clean diet and just started hit the weights, thats just how my body changed on its own

new-Jedi 02-06-2016 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Armstrong (Post 44353)
not really I just put myself on a clean diet and just started hit the weights, thats just how my body changed on its own

I had the opposite impact. I gained a lot of muscle, but my belly got a little more fat. I'm no where close to where you started from though. What you've acomplished is really impressive.

Did you cycle? If so, any advice for me on losing my gut?

Armstrong 02-07-2016 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by new-Jedi (Post 44354)
I had the opposite impact. I gained a lot of muscle, but my belly got a little more fat. I'm no where close to where you started from though. What you've acomplished is really impressive.

Did you cycle? If so, any advice for me on losing my gut?

cardio and diet is best for the midsection IMO, ya I was on a cycle:cool:

Prop
Primo
EQ
and a low dose of dbols, half way through I added the TrenA with a little kalpa masteron and swapped the prop to test E

andyebs 02-08-2016 08:31 AM

looking great armstong really good size

PBandpancakes 10-13-2016 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Armstrong (Post 44349)
these are my transformation pics from May 2015 to October 2015, I went from 171lbs to about 203lbs, I havent taken any pics of what I look like now but I will soon, most gains came in the first 3 months I put on about 20lbs then it started to plateau and the next 10+lbs came slowly in the next 3 months, I always kinda had
puffy nips even when I was youngster but noticed my nipples was getting a tad too puffy during this transformation so Ive took'en care of now

Wow, you look great!!

admin 12-26-2017 02:48 PM

Congrats man, great progress!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Armstrong (Post 44349)
these are my transformation pics from May 2015 to October 2015, I went from 171lbs to about 203lbs, I havent taken any pics of what I look like now but I will soon, most gains came in the first 3 months I put on about 20lbs then it started to plateau and the next 10+lbs came slowly in the next 3 months, I always kinda had
puffy nips even when I was youngster but noticed my nipples was getting a tad too puffy during this transformation so Ive took'en care of now



All times are GMT. The time now is 08:19 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0