Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > Your Muscle Shop > IronPharm.To

IronPharm.To

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2019, 02:30 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 26
Thanks (Received): 52
Likes (Given): 17
Likes (Received): 136
Default Should i up the sust dose with primo?

I'm currently running
600mg primo e/week
525mg sust/week
I have enough on hand to bump it up to
1050mg sust/week
I'm seeing slow steady gains and i feel good just curious if it would help with mass?
Any input is appreciated
Old 08-14-2019, 02:45 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 54
Thanks (Received): 43
Likes (Given): 263
Likes (Received): 110

I wish I could find it, but I read somewhere that the average person can only utilize approximately 125mg of test during an injection or something like that. That means if your injecting something like test e, twice a week at 250mg injections, your body is going to dispose of a majority of that gear. That is why I asked about microdosing in an earlier thread. Which is spreading out that 500mg a week over daily injections for 7 days (70mg/day). So idk, just food for thought. Personally, a gram of test a week is overkill in my opinion. You can always add Proviron to your stack, 25mg in the day and 25mg at night. It is believed to increase the bioavailability of your compounds. Goodluck with the progress bro.
Old 08-14-2019, 03:50 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 414
Likes (Given): 247
Likes (Received): 884

Personally I would increase the dosage of the Primo rather than the Test

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.
Old 08-15-2019, 04:49 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornish_Celt View Post
Personally I would increase the dosage of the Primo rather than the Test
I thought about this too. My only thought was that since I've only run a gram of test once before and it's sust so some of the esters are gone so quick maybe more test would help with diet and training in check.
Second is the ED injections to run more primo. I could run 750mg without adding any pinning though....
What would you do????
Old 08-15-2019, 04:53 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by tj805 View Post
I wish I could find it, but I read somewhere that the average person can only utilize approximately 125mg of test during an injection or something like that. That means if your injecting something like test e, twice a week at 250mg injections, your body is going to dispose of a majority of that gear. That is why I asked about microdosing in an earlier thread. Which is spreading out that 500mg a week over daily injections for 7 days (70mg/day). So idk, just food for thought. Personally, a gram of test a week is overkill in my opinion. You can always add Proviron to your stack, 25mg in the day and 25mg at night. It is believed to increase the bioavailability of your compounds. Goodluck with the progress bro.
I've been on 50mg of proviron a day since before the cycle and will continue until after pct at least. Good info though. I def don't want to waste the test either. If you run into that article let me know.
Thanks
Old 08-15-2019, 01:33 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by dustined83 View Post
I've been on 50mg of proviron a day since before the cycle and will continue until after pct at least. Good info though. I def don't want to waste the test either. If you run into that article let me know.
Thanks
Will do. I’ll try to locate it maybe this weekend.
Old 08-25-2019, 04:04 AM
SiteRep

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 40
Thanks (Received): 20
Likes (Given): 103
Likes (Received): 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by tj805 View Post
I pin all my oils M-W-F. I feel better doing it this way and this may explain why. Whatever I can fit in a 1ml Slin pin is all I do, 3x per week. That's my new rule of thumb.. lol right now it's 80mg of T-400 and 60mg of Bold Cyp, 3x per week. 240 test, 180 Bold. Less sides, better absorbability, stable hormone levels, less pip, more gains!
Old 08-25-2019, 01:39 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Quote:
Originally Posted by dustined83 View Post
Thanks
Not the article I found on microdosing, but this study reinforces the whole “less, but more often” idea.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4266340/