Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- GENERAL INTERESTS FORUM -] > Weight Loss

Weight Loss Training and Nutrition Techniques used to loose weight and get ripped to the bones.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2012, 05:07 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 171
Thanks (Received): 177
Likes (Given): 374
Likes (Received): 456
Default 8 Fat Burning Eazy Tips

Excess weight gain and obesity are global problems of the modern people today. Not only fat burning is a though task by itself, but metabolism decrease and growing older make the fat burning process even harder. When you are trying to burn fat, the more knowledge you have the easier you can progress and meet your goals. These fat burning facts will definitely help you in the battle against excess fat.

1. Even when you are resting, your body still burns calories to sustain itself and provide the energy needed for many biological processes such as breathing, thinking, creating heat etc. But the number of calories burned by muscle mass and fat mass at rest is not the same. One pound of muscle burns about 60 calories a day just to sustain itself, while one pound of fat burns around 15 times less - about 4 calories a day. The more muscle mass you have on your frame - the easier will be to burn unwanted fat.

2. When you are trying to burn fat it's not necessary to drastically lower your daily amount of calories. A more important thing is to wisely choose the foods you eat, as well as the timing of your meals. It's a good rule to start at 40%/30%/30% (protein/carbs/fats) and fine tune your diet from there.

3. Carbohydrates (especially the ones that have high glycemic index, such as simple sugars) are the ones that activate the production of insulin in the body. High insulin levels will slow down the fat burning process and store the excess carbohydrates as fat under your skin. Insulin peaks are also known to cause exhaustion and food cravings.

4. One simple way to burn fat and reduce your overall daily calories is to stop drinking juices and sugary drinks. People usually find it hard to restrict the quantity of food they eat, but cutting soft drinks and replacing them with plain water, coffee and tea is way easier.

5. Focusing on taking more protein in your meals will speed up the muscle building and fat burning effect. Your meals don't need to be complicated, you can have an apple and whey protein shake, or a cup of berries and cottage cheese. These high protein snacks will help the fat burning process and help you to keep the hard earned muscle.

6. After an intense workout you should consume the most of the carbohydrates and large amount of protein. This is the time when your glycogen is depleted and the production of anabolic hormones is increased. You body needs carbs and protein to restore its energy and recover the damaged muscles.

7. Working with weights will actually speed up the fat burning process by increasing your muscle mass. Doing just cardio is not the right way of burning fat as it will make you lose weight, but lots of muscle mass will be lost too - making you look skinny-fat. You can do 3-4 weightlifting workouts a week for best results.

8. Losing weight by doing just cardio is not the smartest thing to do, but this doesn't mean you should completely skip the cardio. Besides the many health benefits it has it also helps you burn fat by speeding up the metabolism. Three or four 20-30 minute cardio sessions a week will drastically change the way you look.
Old 07-12-2012, 12:22 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 18
Thanks (Received): 10
Likes (Given): 53
Likes (Received): 27

I've also heard if you hold a flower between clenched buttocks in a forest made of chocolate trees will do just the same!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Iron is the best antidepressant I have ever found. There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength. Once the mind and body have been awakened to their true potential, it’s impossible to turn back.
Old 08-24-2012, 08:37 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 1
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0

Thanks for the tips.

Would you recommend cardio on the weight training days or on a separate day?

I have read that training cardio while in a fasted state can increase fat loss further. Just wondering what your thoughts were on this?
Old 08-24-2012, 08:48 AM

Post Thanks / Like

Depends on how much you need to loose Vinny! No problem doing it on training and non training days! As you can see I'm not a huge fan of hypnotherapy, esp for weight loss. Cardio on an empty stomach first thing in the morning does have it benefits in my honest opinion.

Sent from the darkest region of my brain!!
The Iron is the best antidepressant I have ever found. There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength. Once the mind and body have been awakened to their true potential, it’s impossible to turn back.
Old 08-24-2012, 08:51 AM

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ftblk36 View Post
Depends on how much you need to loose Vinny! No problem doing it on training and non training days! As you can see I'm not a huge fan of hypnotherapy, esp for weight loss. Cardio on an empty stomach first thing in the morning does have it benefits in my honest opinion.

Cheers for replying.

Well I was 322lbs in Jan 2011. Am now 266lbs with roughly 190lbs LBM. So still a bit of chunk to lose. I have a solid training programme and lifting heavy weights. Just trying to get the last bit off now.

Calories are around 2100 - 2500 a day from mainly protein sources. Maybe 1 whey shake a day to bump up protein.

Was looking at my first steroid cycle but I suspect people will say I need to still cut another 30lbs of fat perhaps?
Old 08-24-2012, 08:59 AM

Post Thanks / Like

Don't worry Vinny the guys on here are realists and know whats what!! Someone will have an answer for you mate, quiet at the minute in all forums but someone will answer you mate. Congrats on the weight loss and lifts must've took a hell of a lot of work!

Old 08-24-2012, 09:01 AM

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ftblk36 View Post
Don't worry Vinny the guys on here are realists and know whats what!! Someone will have an answer for you mate, quiet at the minute in all forums but someone will answer you mate. Congrats on the weight loss and lifts must've took a hell of a lot of work!
Yeah it's been tough sometimes. I've gone for mainly strength than hypertrophy if I am honest. Taken some time to build my strength back up due to my herniated disc but I'm on the right track finally.
Old 11-23-2012, 03:57 AM
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 1
Thanks (Received): 0
Default Add Swimming

Swimming is very effective in case of weight loss, it helps to burn extra fat around the stomach quickly, Increase the body strength, all parts of your body take part in this enjoyable exercise and we all loves this.
Old 01-28-2013, 01:52 PM
BodyBuilder

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 14
Thanks (Received): 47
Likes (Given): 65
Likes (Received): 75

I can't speak scientifically, only what worked for me. I was in the same boat, not as big but was 285 at 6'1 and definitely more fat than muscle.

I lifted everyday in the mornings and immediatedly after went for my cardio session. I know it isn't 'proper', but since I used to be a good sized guy (237 at 7% bf) I wasn't really too concerned about a little muscle loss.

I started with long walks, about 45 minutes to an hour. I was just too big for running. I tried but in a few days the shin splints were killing me. After a few weeks I started doing sprints on a soccer field, about 10-15@ 60 yards. It was brutal at first but my body adapted fairly quickly. I lost 30 lbs. in my first month. At no time during this did I ever take a supplement or protein shake, just all raw veggies, fruits and lean meats off the grill.

The second month I added a shake a day but upped the cardio. I lifted as heavy as I could to keep up my strength, but my primary focus was still weight loss. Second month I lost 15 lbs.

The third month I started a more bodybuilder type routine in the gym, added in the supplements and shakes and was in good enough condition to really push the cardio to the point I thought it might be wise to keep an ambulance handy just in case. I lost another 15 lbs. I got down to 227 in 3 months, could see my top 4 abs (not great for most but a miracle for me) and felt great.

The only help I had was that I am prescribed 200 mg of test cyp a week which obviously kept me from losing too much muscle mass. If you can I would definitely add it in as it helps with recovery because us fatties need it.

Hope this helps and feel free to adapt it to your own personal time table and abilities. Just keep focused and I know they say don't weigh yourself, judge results in the mirror. Bullshit. I stepped on that scale about 10 times a day to hold myself accountable for every calorie I took in and everyone I burned.