Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [ - ENHANCEMENT PRODUCTS - ] > Supplements

Supplements Get to know what supplements are the best and read reviews.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2011, 07:36 PM
Warrior

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 2
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 5
Default Pre-workout?

Alright just finished a no pre work out and need another.

I've tried: no explode, jack3d, and black powder by MRI. Any one have one that I should try next?
Old 10-24-2011, 09:53 PM
Warrior

Post Thanks / Like

Hmm white flood sounds promising I'll try that one. Does it get you pretty amped?
Old 10-24-2011, 10:03 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Received): 1

Hey Skinny

I am currently taking NeuroCore by muscletech , its good , tiny little micro scoop. Says you can take up to 3 scoops but I did 2 and it was a bit much. So im good with 1 - 1.5
Old 10-24-2011, 10:21 PM
Warrior

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonny View Post
Hey Skinny

I am currently taking NeuroCore by muscletech , its good , tiny little micro scoop. Says you can take up to 3 scoops but I did 2 and it was a bit much. So im good with 1 - 1.5
Haha... Wow 110 grams of caffeine per scoop I would not make it to three holy hell. But that one looks promising as well. I wonder what's in the nueroCore complex.
Old 11-01-2011, 10:28 PM
Warrior

Post Thanks / Like

Decided to go with neurocore lol and as suspected that crap gave could jump start a zombies heart! So so far so good I guess.
Old 11-02-2011, 01:28 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Received): 1

i just have a shake.....that crap makes me feel weird lol

I can barely handle coffee though
Old 11-02-2011, 03:03 AM
Premium Member

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 52
Thanks (Received): 72
Likes (Given): 58
Likes (Received): 226

i like to make my own
get some diet powdered energy drink, strength of your choice, flavor of choice,Of course it has to be blue raspberry since there has never been a better flavor in the history of mankind!!
little creat, little beta alanine, ok lot of beta alanine, maybe some citrulline, etc etc.

Like the variety, like the changes in flavor and strength. shit I don't need 300 mg of caff to go do arms right, but leg day, gimme some more of everything!!

on the other hand, 1. r.m. is good, but I add more creatine and beta to it...sometimes

I imagine a little TNE would be good too, but no experience to draw from here
-c
Old 11-05-2011, 07:41 AM
Warrior

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by c.m. View Post
i like to make my own
get some diet powdered energy drink, strength of your choice, flavor of choice,Of course it has to be blue raspberry since there has never been a better flavor in the history of mankind!!
little creat, little beta alanine, ok lot of beta alanine, maybe some citrulline, etc etc.

Like the variety, like the changes in flavor and strength. shit I don't need 300 mg of caff to go do arms right, but leg day, gimme some more of everything!!

on the other hand, 1. r.m. is good, but I add more creatine and beta to it...sometimes

I imagine a little TNE would be good too, but no experience to draw from here
-c
Wow I've never heard of any one making there own that's pretty cool. I've used 1mr before to and that stuff is good. Nuero core is quickly becoming a fav. Especially cause I keep that energy for a while after the work out. It definitely helps me get through my work day.
Old 11-05-2011, 03:02 PM
Premium Member

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 52
Thanks (Received): 72
Likes (Given): 58
Likes (Received): 226

It really stemmed from getting hundreds of pre workout formulas over the years and I got tired of all the packets all over my house. I have never even bought one. I just kept getting free ones all the time and just started combining them into Tupperware. Eventually I was adding bottles of creatine, bcaa's, beta alanine etc to the Tupperware container with all the other stuff already mixed in. I then realized every once in a while i would get a couple of scoops that were terrible, then get a couple that were perfect, so I started to experiment with the other free stuff I got, then evolved into what i currently do.
I actually still have tubs of pre workout pwders, but I only use them when I want my carbs high that cay b/c most of the formulas have a boatload of sugar. Most of the ones I make are sugar free, or very low