Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- QUICK LINKS -] > General chat

General chat Chat here about everything.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2015, 08:23 AM
HM News Poster

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 140
Thanks (Received): 172
Likes (Given): 841
Likes (Received): 539
Default your worst side effects

whats the side effects and the worst ones you have had from the things you have run

for me

acne i get from most cycles almost got used to it now they hide with a good tan in summer

night sweats i get from most cycles but on tren it tripple worse i wake up in pool of sweat sometimes

trensomnia i get a bit from tren but no bad dream when do sleepp so thats ok

also find when i come off tren and mainly when come off im bit all over the place for bit will over react to things and find myself telling myself thats its me

never had any gyno symtoms or hair loss or anything so far (touch wood)

but the worst side so far i have to say is
that none of my bloody clothes fit anymore just all to small i dont have one pair of trousers that fit anymore i have forced to wear joggers everyday

lol

let us know yours
Old 11-18-2015, 10:32 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 17
Thanks (Received): 6
Likes (Given): 22
Likes (Received): 26
Default sides

my worst sides,when i first started gym .1 was 32 .20 years ago .i was 9stone wet .and after 6 months in the gym i went on the gear. deca and dianobol.about 4 months if i remember correctly, any way cutting it short so not to bore you by the time i was 35 i had been on deca ,d/bol .then cyp , sus250 ,1 was up and down with my weight the highest was 14 stone the lowest 11, i had no pct what i gained i lost i think the only time i had some was a bit of hcg. the sides . my balls shrunk bad .the sex was good ,my head was completely fucked , i was going to the footie match just to fight ,. the wanker of a gym owner offered me no advice he just took our money .in them days there was no pin exchanges , i went to a drug exchange where all the smack heads use to go and get 250 syringes and pins this helped pay for my gear ,any way i got through with some anti depressents and will and a good doctor . any newbie reading this , you have great forums like this now . listen to the mods and vets who know there shit make sure you have on cycle and pct gear at hand . take no chances . just ASK . because it can fuck with your head. good luck
Old 11-19-2015, 12:56 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 27
Thanks (Received): 39
Likes (Given): 236
Likes (Received): 174

my worst sides would probably is the infamous "tren cough" that is one side that I absolutely hate the most, second would be insomnia hate when i Cant sleep
People say to me its possible to be too big.....but for me I dont want a physique thats average something thats reachable, I want something thats unobtainable that looks like its so hard to get, yes women hate it, BUT I FUCKIN LOVE IT....SO FUCK IT!! why do I want this??? CAUSE NORMAL FUCKIN SUCKS!!!
Old 11-19-2015, 08:57 AM
HM News Poster

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 140
Thanks (Received): 172
Likes (Given): 841
Likes (Received): 539

the worst time for "tren cough" is when pin has passed through or cliped vain

first time was like couldnt breath coughing so much
Old 11-22-2015, 09:58 AM
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 12
Thanks (Received): 9
Likes (Given): 13
Likes (Received): 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyebs View Post
the worst time for "tren cough" is when pin has passed through or cliped vain

first time was like couldnt breath coughing so much
If u ever get tren cough again quickly stand with your back against a flat wall straight up it should take it right away. Tren makes me a bit on edge and hard to sleep. But one time I took a shoot in the ass and I swear i had a knot the size of a basketball and a temperature that i thought I was going to die.
Old 11-22-2015, 11:35 AM
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 12
Thanks (Received): 9
Likes (Given): 13
Likes (Received): 43

Forgot gyno but finally got the gland cut out