Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- QUICK LINKS -] > General chat

General chat Chat here about everything.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2014, 07:42 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 171
Thanks (Received): 177
Likes (Given): 374
Likes (Received): 456
Default Social networking destroying society?

Just as an example, some of these girls who are no better than a 6/10 are constantly fed compliments by needy guys on a daily basis.
Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc.. Majority of them are edited pictures too.
Eventually, they begin to believe that they're a 10/10 and have the right to avoid the average looking guys.

The desired men today are being portrayed as pretty boys, Women are getting more picky about facial aesthetics these days and image seems to be the only important factor now.

I think it's destroying their personalities too. They put themselves on a pedestal above everybody else just because they receive an unlimited amount of attention on social networking sites.

Need to be 8% Bodyfat, full sleeve, combover, teeth whitened, eyebrows plucked and a tan.

What do you fells think?

I know a lot of you will understand where I'm coming from
Old 04-03-2014, 08:49 AM
HM News Poster

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 140
Thanks (Received): 172
Likes (Given): 841
Likes (Received): 539

make up lighting and picture editing can do so much
first pic she is less than 6/10
second pic posted as profile picture and boom she thinks shes 10/10
im feeling you easy
Old 04-05-2014, 04:55 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 12
Thanks (Received): 1
Likes (Given): 28
Likes (Received): 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by eazy View Post
Just as an example, some of these girls who are no better than a 6/10 are constantly fed compliments by needy guys on a daily basis.
Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc.. Majority of them are edited pictures too.
Eventually, they begin to believe that they're a 10/10 and have the right to avoid the average looking guys.

The desired men today are being portrayed as pretty boys, Women are getting more picky about facial aesthetics these days and image seems to be the only important factor now.

I think it's destroying their personalities too. They put themselves on a pedestal above everybody else just because they receive an unlimited amount of attention on social networking sites.

Need to be 8% Bodyfat, full sleeve, combover, teeth whitened, eyebrows plucked and a tan.

What do you fells think?

I know a lot of you will understand where I'm coming from
I agree 100% they all live in a dream and waiting for a knight in shining armor to come ride in on a white horse to save the princess..... While the princess is skinny with no muscle tone sitting at the bar drinking shots of yagermister and smoking cigarettes.... And the demands from this so call "princesses" are ridiculous. Wants athletic guy with a carrier and money....... I say what have you done "princess " to get that guy,sat on a bar stool and took everyone home that comes here? No thanks..Ill pass on that gutter trash.... rather be single,specially women in US,they are fuckin crazy and mentally unstable.
PS sorry for being little angry ,its been building up for a while
Old 05-01-2014, 06:39 AM
Giant Killer

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 153
Thanks (Received): 80
Likes (Given): 604
Likes (Received): 185

society is gross and it is going to get worst as time keeps slipping.. id rather just stay in the gym and let it pass me because anymore it is fill with fake smiles and none producing fruit tht gets u nowhere..