Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- QUICK LINKS -] > General chat

General chat Chat here about everything.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2013, 04:04 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 171
Thanks (Received): 177
Likes (Given): 374
Likes (Received): 456
Default shopping list

GREAT SOURCES OF PROTEIN -Egg - Grand Daddy of all foods. DO NOT LIFT WITHOUT THEMLiquid Egg Whites - This is just pure egg whites. More convenient than cracking all the eggs and discarding the yolk but will cost you a little more.Skinless Chicken Breast or Cutlets - Lean, inexpensive, high quality protein; staple of every diet.Lean Ground Turkey - Lean high quality protein. Can be a little more expensive than chicken breast.Top Round Steak - Lean cut of meat. Has more fat than chicken but great source of meat. Definitely something you want to have in the off-season and can be eaten while dieting in moderation.Filet Mignon - Tasty lean cut of meat. Expensive but worth it every once in a while.Buffalo - Lean red meat, very tasty but super expensive. Give it a try. Kangaroo for us AUSSIES!Flounder - Inexpensive lean fish.Bassa Fillets - Cheap and effective. Many Aussie bodybuilders I know eat it.*Cod - Inexpensive lean fish.Pollock - Lean fish.Wild Salmon - Healthy fatty fish. I get my salmon wild because the quality is a lot better but that results in a higher cost.Canned Tuna - Lean inexpensive fish. If you worry about your sodium you might want to cut down on this. Make sure you get the one in water not oil.Turkey Bacon - Leaner than regular bacon, not something I have all the time but I am a bacon lover so adding this to my breakfast in the off-season is something I like.Lean Ground Beef - Make sure you get something that is at least 90% lean. This can be a great off-season source of protein.Cottage Cheese - Slow digesting form of protein. Great for having when you have to go a long time in-between meals and also excellent to have before bed.Pork Tenderloin - Inexpensive lean protein.Wild Sea Bass - Lean high quality protein. Expensive side.Wild Swordfish - Lean high quality protein. Expensive.GOOD SOURCES OF CARBS -Oatmeal - I like the slow cooked version but the quick one minute is fine. I have oatmeal with my first meal every day. It is a great slow digesting carb.Steel Cut Oats - Similar to oatmeal. Slow digesting carb.Fruit - All fruits are great but some are better than others for different reasons. Blueberries are at the top of the list for antioxidants and bananas are great for post-workout carbs. The majority of them digest faster than complex carbs so they are best used in the AM or pre and post workout. Grapes are great too.Vegetables - Like fruit you really can't go wrong when you eat veggies. During the off-season all veggies are great to have but when you are looking to diet I stick with just the green ones as they have less calories and net carbs. Veggies are a great source of fiber. Try to have some in every meal.Sweet Potatoes/Yams - Tasty slow digesting carb. Add a little Splenda and you will be in heaven.Brown Rice - Staple of a slow digesting carb.White Rice - Faster digesting carb.Whole Wheat Bread - I like to have Ezekiel bread (Burgen Bread for Aussies) as it is not processed and not made with white flour. Great slow digesting carb.Cream Of Wheat - Substitute for white rice. Faster digesting carb.Cream of Rice - Substitute for white rice. Faster digesting carb.CARBS TO STAY AWAY FROM!!!!!!Cereal - Most cereals today are loaded with sugar. Oatmeal is a better option. Add some blueberries or jam to it and I promise it will be as sweet as you need. On top of that you will be getting a much healthier carb source.Candy - Loaded with sugar.Chips - Loaded with simple carbs and bad fats.Ice Cream - Loaded with sugar.Soda - Diet version is fine but the regular stuff is just sugar water.Sugar Juice - I am not a big believer in any kind of juice even most fruit juices as they are mainly sugar water. I would rather eat the entire fruit which has all the nutrients and is better for you.GOOD SOURCES OF FATS -Olive Oil/Flaxseed Oil - Great source of fat. Great to add to dishes.Fish Oil - Staple source of healthy fats.Almond Butter/Cashew Butter - Derived from the nuts but a good source of fat.Almonds - Great source of fat and small amount of protein.Pecans - Great source of fat and small amount of protein.Walnuts - Great source of fat and small amount of protein.Cashews - Great source of fat and small amount of protein.Natural Peanut Butter - Not processed. Great source of fat and some protein. Love adding this to my shakes during the day.Avocados - Healthy fat source. Love it in my sushi.ConclusionThe list above is a shopping list of things that will help you get the best results possible. By no means should you only eat these things as life is no fun without the treats and goodies. I am just laying out a blue print for what should be the staples in your refrigerator.If you have any questions about what you should buy the next time you are at the store drop us a PM and we'll would be glad to help you out. Remember hard training needs to be supplemented with a great diet so stick to the good sources of food above and your results will be great also. Good Luck.