Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- QUICK LINKS -] > General chat

General chat Chat here about everything.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2014, 11:32 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 15
Thanks (Received): 7
Likes (Given): 14
Likes (Received): 12
Default Post Cycle Routine

So I am about to finish my 12 week cycle just Test C. I have had great gains in both strength and mass. I am hoping to get input on post cycle work out routines to keep the gains as best as possible.

Also how long do your run your routine before switching it up 4 weeks 8 weeks or 12. Any advice is welcome because the advice I have received here has work great so far.
Old 01-08-2014, 12:38 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 1
Thanks (Received): 2
Likes (Given): 12
Likes (Received): 7

Well first have pct in hand ...workout I keep it the same to maintain go heavy with good form ,maybe shock it a little by going slower and squeezing reps . Switch up exercises one week go normal next week take less rest in between sets and get a little more burn out of it . You want your muscles to grow shock them instead of doing the same routine
Old 01-08-2014, 04:13 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the info. I do have PCT in hand now. I was not sure if I should be doing slightly lighter weight higher reps or stay heavy. I currently change the routine up every 4 weeks so I will stay with that game plan.
Old 01-08-2014, 06:25 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 36
Thanks (Received): 66
Likes (Given): 188
Likes (Received): 149

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruddog View Post
Thanks for the info. I do have PCT in hand now. I was not sure if I should be doing slightly lighter weight higher reps or stay heavy. I currently change the routine up every 4 weeks so I will stay with that game plan.
For me, I still train as heavy as I can but do a few less sets. That's just me though.

Also, when I'm off gear, I don't do any cardio.
Old 01-08-2014, 10:30 PM

Post Thanks / Like

So stay heavy based on your replies and doing 4 sets 8 reps on each exercise. I was curious about the cardio too because I was thinking of cutting down on the Calories while off cycle. Any thoughts on cutting back on the caloric intake while off cycle.
Old 01-08-2014, 11:12 PM
BodyBuilder

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 14
Thanks (Received): 47
Likes (Given): 65
Likes (Received): 75

Quote:
Any thoughts on cutting back on the caloric intake while off cycle.
Definitely. I say that with the thought that you had a pretty high caloric intake before, but if you were going for 'clean' gains and had your diet spot on then obviously there would be no need.

I try to keep my diet clean while lowering the amount of shakes/bars. Your body will try and start storing more fat so while lowering calories is good, keeping the diet as clean as possible is a better goal. I also do as much if not more cardio when I am off cycle, but I don't do my cardio at a gym. I like to get outside, go for long hikes, mountain bike rides, anything to bust the tedium of being on a hamster wheel.

Also I would keep the weight as heavy as possible. It's not just muscles that need the conditioning but joints and tendons. You go too light and they won't be prepared for heavier weight. That's actually my biggest problem now, not that I'm not strong enough for certain weight but the fact it feels like something is on the verge of tearing loose from a socket.

Keep active, try some different things in the gym, different sets/reps/exercises and the combination of muscle groups and days off. Now is the time to get yourself dialed in so the next run will always be better than the last.
Old 01-08-2014, 11:33 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 36
Thanks (Received): 66
Likes (Given): 188
Likes (Received): 149

Quote:
Any thoughts on cutting back on the caloric intake while off cycle.
My body type sounds a little different from biggin. If I don't keep my caloric intake up off cycle, then I start to lose muscle. Same goes with cardio, if I do much cardio when I'm off cycle then I'll start to lose muscle. Everyone's different. I do, for the most part, eat pretty clean though. Not that I won't have some pizza or cheeseburgers on occasion, but not for the most part.
Old 01-10-2014, 10:53 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks all for the input, I have 18 weeks between cycles so in between cycles I want to lose some additional fat, continue to make gains. So staying heavy is the input I was looking for and I will have to adjust the diet. Fore the most part I eat clean, on the flip side I am sure I can improve.

I hate the hamster wheel as well but living I New England hiking and biking right now is not an option. I will in the warmer weather use that input. Thanks again to all for the input it helps greatly being new to the game.
Old 01-19-2014, 12:34 PM

Post Thanks / Like

So I worked out yesterday (legs and shoulders) and today I can tell the Test C is leaving the system. I used the same weight as when on cycle and I can feel it today. Based on this and all the previous input I want to stay heavy so I am considering a 5x5 durning the PCT, adding weight as I go. I am also going to do a 4 day split with 2 days of rest.

So here is my plan for the next 10 weeks 5x5 on a 4 day split. Then onto second cycle at which time I will change the routine. This is based on stay heavy advice I have received above as well as advice received on lower the reps and keep workouts to 1 hour.

I welcome and input on what you think, is this a good routine and schedule I into second cycle, thanks in as advance.