Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- QUICK LINKS -] > General chat

General chat Chat here about everything.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2014, 06:00 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 414
Likes (Given): 247
Likes (Received): 884
Default Please Be Aware

Be careful when buying gear, Make sure you buy from respected and well known sources and make sure you go through their website or proper ordering procedures.

The reason I say this is I have just found out that a highly respected source was almost lost because of someone trying to make a quick buck!

The source has their own website and the only way you can order from them is through the website, However it was pointed out to me that apparently this source was also on instagram, This surprised me as I know the source well and he is very security conscious. I started looking into this and found out that someone was using the website name of the source as the name of their instagram site, The instagram site contained plenty of images of gear and prices etc everything looks legit apart from the fact that he is using the name of an already well respected source, needless to say that after looking further into this I discovered that the instagram account had nothing but bad feedback(no real surprise there).

This has obviously affected the real source who will now have to start rebuilding his reputation just because of some prick trying to make money out of his name and rep.

This sort of shit makes me sick, we are in the process of tracking this scumbag down.

Make sure you go through the proper channels when ordering gear, don't be fooled into buying gear from the likes of instagram, facebook, twitter and the likes.

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.

Last edited by Cornish_Celt; 08-10-2016 at 05:54 AM.
Old 04-24-2014, 08:05 PM
Giant Killer

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 153
Thanks (Received): 80
Likes (Given): 604
Likes (Received): 184

DUDE THAT IS JUST FUCKED UP !!!!!!!!1.. WHY CANT PEEPS JUST PLAY THINGS THE WAY... I HOPE THAT THIS DUDE GETS WHAT HE DESERVES FROM BEING SHADY ENOUGH TO USE SOMEONE ELSE GOOD NAME.. I HOPE THAT THE WELL- RESPECTED SUPPLIER WILL GET HIS CREDIBILITY BACK.. I WISH THE ABSOLUTE BEST FROM HIM AND HIS RETURN TO GREAT BIZ !!!!!! WE ALL NEED GREAT RESPECTED SUPPLIERS & LESS OF THE SHADY ASS PEEPS TRYING TO SCREW EVERYBODY GOALS AND GAINS UP... SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT THT....

GO BIG OR GO HOME..... THE 67
Old 04-24-2014, 11:10 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 36
Thanks (Received): 66
Likes (Given): 188
Likes (Received): 149

Good post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornish_Celt View Post
Be careful when buying gear, Make sure you buy from respected and well known sources and make sure you go through their website or proper ordering procedures.

The reason I say this is I have just found out that a highly respected source was almost lost because of someone trying to make a quick buck!

The source has their own website and the only way you can order from them is through the website, However it was pointed out to me that apparently this source was also on instagram, This surprised me as I know the source well and he is very security conscious. I started looking into this and found out that someone was using the website name of the source as the name of their instagram site, The instagram site contained plenty of images of gear and prices etc everything looks legit apart from the fact that he is using the name of an already well respected source, needless to say that after looking further into this I discovered that the instagram account had nothing but bad feedback(no real surprise there).

This has obviously effected the real source who will now have to start rebuilding his reputation just because of some prick trying to make money out of his name and rep.

This sort of shit makes me sick, we are in the process of tracking this scumbag down.

Make sure you go through the proper channels when ordering gear, don't be fooled into buying gear from the likes of instagram, facebook, twitter and the likes.

DISCLAIMER: I reserve the right to be wrong on every statement I make....
Old 04-25-2014, 09:59 AM
Administrator

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 408
Thanks (Received): 87
Likes (Given): 759
Likes (Received): 238

I never thought somebody can do that.

Thanks for posting this CC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornish_Celt View Post

This has obviously effected the real source who will now have to start rebuilding his reputation just because of some prick trying to make money out of his name and rep.

--------
Want to advertise on HyperMuscles and other popular sites? - Contact me
--------

Old 01-21-2015, 12:03 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0

good and very helpful post . Nowadays we must be careful in every step, bro
Old 04-18-2015, 07:58 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0

Hey what do you know about Gearpro
I ordered from those guys 16 days ago and no product and no response to emails? Just looking for some feedback
Thanks
Old 04-23-2015, 01:47 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 2
Thanks (Received): 5
Likes (Given): 2
Likes (Received): 11
Default Gearpro

Hey dude as far ask know Gearpro is good to go I'll hit them up and lt you know if hey r still around . Olaphg10
Old 04-29-2015, 01:31 PM
Administrator

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 408
Thanks (Received): 87
Likes (Given): 759
Likes (Received): 238

Guys, GearPro has his own sub-forum here, feel free to post there your questions, review and feedbacks related to his business/products.

Thank you.

--------
Want to advertise on HyperMuscles and other popular sites? - Contact me
--------