Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- QUICK LINKS -] > General chat

General chat Chat here about everything.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2013, 05:31 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 7
Thanks (Received): 2
Likes (Given): 9
Likes (Received): 5
Default Injection welts. Help ?

Ok so i never had these problems before.

I injected Test 1ml each leg 500mg and had no problem. Thigh injection mid way up, no problem.

7 days later in lower parts of my thigh i inject 1ml of 200mg tren enanthate. Both legs now have lumps but no sign of infection just seems to be reacting bad to the injections.

So 3 days later after the left thigh injection i just inject my left shoulder, and have no pain or soreness at all. With the same vial and injection procedure.

Why did my thigh muscles have a bad reaction to the tren e? And not my shoulders?

The legs are not sore, or red, or itchy. No signs of an infection. But they just are a little swelled at the sites, 4 days after for the left thigh which isnt as bad as the 6 days after the right thigh, which is still the more sore one. But i also injected it lower maybe its just a fresh injection site and it reacted different.

Any input would be great. I use 1 needle to inject and draw. Also keep everything very clean with rubbing alch. I was thinking that i irritated it with not letting the leg dry enough and the burning from the alch may be the culprit but i been running juice for years and this is a first.

Its Kalpa and the Brown Vials. Tren E. And i always was good with kalpa i love there stuff, its just this one time.
Old 10-27-2013, 06:32 AM
Premium Member

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 6
Thanks (Received): 16
Likes (Given): 3
Likes (Received): 37

I had similar issues when I was using one needle. I went to the 2 needle system One to draw and a fresh one to inject and the problems went away completely. Don't know if that will help but it sure fixed my problems
Old 10-27-2013, 04:33 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Yea i do that to. It was not that, thats why im curious to see what it could possibly be. Thanks for the help bro any info is good to me
Old 10-29-2013, 02:54 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 3
Thanks (Received): 1
Likes (Given): 2
Likes (Received): 1
Default Same here!

Man, I'm running Sustaxyl 350. Finished the first bottle with no problems, hardly any post injection pain and zero sign of irritation at injection site. Started the second bottle last week (same lot number) and as soon as I inject, the pain is unbelievable and I get swelling in the shape of a raised 4-5 inch circle. YOWWW!!! Kalpa sust 350. I don't know if I'm in danger or if this happens to others. I don't know what to do.
Old 11-02-2013, 08:43 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Hey bro if it makes ya feel better, mine cleard up fine. Just lay off those sites for a week they will heel fine. I later went back and inject recently in those sites and no problems at all. Must of been the new oil or to much ba in it. But its all good now
Old 01-07-2014, 03:42 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 4
Likes (Given): 10
Likes (Received): 13

I am running Kalpa sust 350 2x a wk for about 2weeks, clean top, double pin--one to draw and one to pin, first 3 hurt really bad and this last one my 4th pin hurts so bad thinking of stopping... using 1.5 23g. did it eventually get better and is there a remedy of making it easier? no pain, no gain, I know, I know!
Old 01-07-2014, 04:02 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 33
Likes (Given): 19
Likes (Received): 47

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PDqLDjMDtA You should take a look at that, it's very detailed, I inject like that and never had any problem.

Last edited by Eurovisionas; 01-08-2014 at 01:38 AM.
Old 01-08-2014, 12:21 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 1
Likes (Given): 12
Likes (Received): 7

Maybe not injecting it all the way through ...? Sometimes when pin isn't in all the way I get like that . Make sure its deep into the muscle or use 1 inch or longer . Massage area/muscle after injection ...I know sometimes were in a bit of a hurry but go slower with procedure . I usually pin through fast then inject slow but sometimes Im in a rush and I try injecting it quicker and hitting a nerve .
Old 01-08-2014, 02:08 PM

Post Thanks / Like

yeah my thoughts were not deep enough... tried to do it deeper last time, I just cant run to the corner and get a 2", been looking, pinning today going to try n go n deeper.

will keep posted
Old 01-08-2014, 04:42 PM

Post Thanks / Like

man, think my dumb ass was going to low in the ass, went up closer to my hip and absolutely can not tell so far. Thanks my HM brothers