Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- QUICK LINKS -] > General chat

General chat Chat here about everything.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2016, 09:39 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 6
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 1
Default Begginer cycle help

Hi I'm gonna start a 10 week cycle as a beginner and was wandering if test e 250 once a week and 50mg a day dianobol would be a good platform to start off from.what week would you start nolvadex on or closed.can anybody give me some advice and help me with this or recomend a beginners cycle,thanks. 👍👍👍
Old 11-24-2016, 04:17 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 171
Thanks (Received): 177
Likes (Given): 374
Likes (Received): 456
Talking

Dont forget your before and after pictures and log here on HM that way you will receive help and advise along the way CC is the resident cycle expert and will advise you on your cycle
Old 11-24-2016, 10:05 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 414
Likes (Given): 247
Likes (Received): 884

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwhiz2517 View Post
Hi I'm gonna start a 10 week cycle as a beginner and was wandering if test e 250 once a week and 50mg a day dianobol would be a good platform to start off from.what week would you start nolvadex on or closed.can anybody give me some advice and help me with this or recomend a beginners cycle,thanks. 👍👍👍
You don't need to be doing both compounds as a beginner, one OR the other will be fine.

Personally I would suggest Test E at 500mg(2ml) per week for 10 weeks, this is a fairly standard first cycle and will give good results. (keep the Dianabol for a future cycle)

As for Nolva, if you're using it to help prevent side effects then you start at 1 tablet a day for the duration of the cycle, Although a lot of people will keep the Nolva close just incase any symptoms start to show, then they would start the nova at 2 tablets per day until the symptoms subside and then carry on at 1 tablet per day for the remainder of the cycle.

If you're going to be using the Nolva for Post Cycle Therapy, then you would wait for 2 weeks after your last injection then start the Nolva at 2 tabs per day for 7 days then reduce to 1 tab per day for a further 14 to 21 days.

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.
Old 11-24-2016, 02:44 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the advice 👍 I'll give that a go.do you have any suggestions of any sites that give good information on diets etc .any help would be much appreciated c c
Old 11-24-2016, 02:59 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 414
Likes (Given): 247
Likes (Received): 884

just post up your stats and goals and the members here will point you in the right direction, also post up your training program, you'll get help with that too.

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.
Old 11-24-2016, 06:26 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Smile

Well I'm 30,5"11 and 16 an half stone.my goal is to loose a little weight but bulk up with solid muscle.as far as a training plan I'm doing lots of research to get a good effective program.the thing is everybody has lots of different opinions ,when the test e arrives I want a solid program to start.💪
Old 11-25-2016, 08:22 AM
HM News Poster

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 140
Thanks (Received): 172
Likes (Given): 841
Likes (Received): 539

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwhiz2517 View Post
Well I'm 30,5"11 and 16 an half stone.my goal is to loose a little weight but bulk up with solid muscle.as far as a training plan I'm doing lots of research to get a good effective program.the thing is everybody has lots of different opinions ,when the test e arrives I want a solid program to start.��
how long have been training also whats your bodyfat level are you solid 16 stone or not so solid
whats main goal size or fat loss
diet is key to everything
how many days you training whats split look like now
Old 11-25-2016, 03:09 PM

Post Thanks / Like

I've been trying a while now and I'm not 16 stone solid.my goal is to be big with muscle mass but as we know it don't happen overnight but I will need to shed abut of fat from me gut and hips .my first time this will be using test e at 500mg a week .what kind of cycle would you suggest to achieve this.any info will be great.👍
Old 11-25-2016, 03:10 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Oh and also 4 days a week I train 💪
Old 11-26-2016, 09:25 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 67
Thanks (Received): 287
Likes (Given): 377
Likes (Received): 746

I think you need to decide what you want from this cycle. Bulk or cut. I think at this stage trying to do both won't work. As andyebs says diet is key. I really don't think the style of training makes a lot of difference.

Tags
cycles, general chat