Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [ - ENHANCEMENT PRODUCTS - ] > Steroids

Steroids Any questions related to anabolic and androgenic steroids. Steroids Cycles questions.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2014, 08:40 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 2
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 9
Likes (Received): 1
Default UK Blood work ?

Hi All

New to this forum, will be doing my very first cycle in a couple months, looking for some advice on getting blood work done in the UK,
i've tried the doctor route and he was not helpful at all
i'm a couple years away from 40 and i've certainly had signs of low testosterone and actually thought doctors would find i was low, went in did tests and went back for results only to be told that everything was in what they consider to be normal range for my age, no actual numbers were given to me, just brushed off...

Iv'e seen several online services but would like to hear from others that have tried these or other options available?

also what all should i test for?
are the UK test numbers/units the same as USA? everything else seems to be measured differently (pounds/KG, Miles/KM etc..)
Old 08-10-2014, 03:32 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 35
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 110

You can request your resualts they have to give it to you.
The bad part is the test scale for each age group is crap.

Are you just looking for therapy or are you wanting to run a cycle
Old 08-10-2014, 09:19 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 414
Likes (Given): 247
Likes (Received): 884

I'm doing a write up on blood work at the moment, give me a day or so and I'll post it up for you

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.
Old 08-10-2014, 09:36 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 2
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 9
Likes (Received): 1

Definitely want to run a cycle, but if i find out i have low testosterone it would be a good thing to get therapy..
having read a ton of steroid related info i've been noticing that i have been showing many of the symptoms of low testosterone so it just made sense to go get them checked, i have recently moved house so i will be trying another doctor and he should have access to my previous tests so i'll ask again.

and get tests done again if i can, but not sure they check for everything

Found a site that is offering to get 6 of following done for £200

Choose from:
TSH
LH
FSH
FT3
FT4
Progesterone
Testosterone
Prolactin
Oestradiol (E2)
Thyroxine (T4)
T3

obviously better if i could get this checked for free but i doubt they check for everything, maybe just had a bad first experience with my doctor.

I just think he thinks i'm up to something because he remembers me being very over weight for my height almost 100KG at 5 foot 7 and 34-36% body fat and then all of a sudden i walk into he's room one day completly changed at 78Kg and 15% body fat i think from a doctors perspective he must of thought i was pulling a fast one.
Old 08-11-2014, 05:00 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 414
Likes (Given): 247
Likes (Received): 884

Check out this post:https://www.hypermuscles.com/f87/all...862/#post38323
Hope it helps

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.
Old 11-26-2014, 02:16 PM
Administrator

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 409
Thanks (Received): 87
Likes (Given): 769
Likes (Received): 240
Thumbs up

You the man, great job CC!

I tell everyone HM is best place to learn things right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornish_Celt View Post

--------
Want to advertise on HyperMuscles and other popular sites? - Contact me
--------

Old 11-26-2014, 02:25 PM
Administrator

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 409
Thanks (Received): 87
Likes (Given): 769
Likes (Received): 240

Well, regarding your doctor, it does not matter what he thinks, he must either explain his clients how things work or send you to another doctor if he does not know.

At this age anyway test levels are lower so that is normal to feel decresed libido, faster get tired, bad mood and list goes on.

If you did the tests already keep the papers and now you can do a simple just testosterone cycle.

You can go with 8 week test prop as it gives quick effect, you will feel it from 2nd or 3rd injection already. 8 weeks is enough to feel a different quality of life with test prop.

You can also go with test enanthate or cypionate but in this case the cycle will last at least for 10 or better 12 weeks. This is because enanthate and cypionate will kick in somewhere at week 5-6 (may vary from person to person a little bit).

The main differnce is that with propionate you will have to inject EOD while with enanthate/cypionate injections are done twice per week.

During cycle you can have blood work done again to see how your test levels increased however you will feel the difference

After cycle a Post Cycle Therapy with clomid is required. This is done because during cycle your natural test levels drop down and body wont produce any additonal testosterone and clomid will help to restore everything back.

I hope this helps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dasilvababy View Post
Definitely want to run a cycle, but if i find out i have low testosterone it would be a good thing to get therapy..
having read a ton of steroid related info i've been noticing that i have been showing many of the symptoms of low testosterone so it just made sense to go get them checked, i have recently moved house so i will be trying another doctor and he should have access to my previous tests so i'll ask again.

and get tests done again if i can, but not sure they check for everything

Found a site that is offering to get 6 of following done for £200

Choose from:
TSH
LH
FSH
FT3
FT4
Progesterone
Testosterone
Prolactin
Oestradiol (E2)
Thyroxine (T4)
T3

obviously better if i could get this checked for free but i doubt they check for everything, maybe just had a bad first experience with my doctor.

I just think he thinks i'm up to something because he remembers me being very over weight for my height almost 100KG at 5 foot 7 and 34-36% body fat and then all of a sudden i walk into he's room one day completly changed at 78Kg and 15% body fat i think from a doctors perspective he must of thought i was pulling a fast one.

--------
Want to advertise on HyperMuscles and other popular sites? - Contact me
--------