Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [ - ENHANCEMENT PRODUCTS - ] > Steroids

Steroids Any questions related to anabolic and androgenic steroids. Steroids Cycles questions.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2014, 06:13 AM
Giant Killer

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 153
Thanks (Received): 80
Likes (Given): 604
Likes (Received): 185
Default this pisses me off !!!

i just cant believe it tht these guys would sell out like this and talk shit about gear... i cant stand a mofo tht walks around and stuts his stuff and has the gull to say tht hes natural.. i just cant respect a man tht does tht and i think tht its a coward for anybody to say tht there natural when they arnt !!! its like shit or get off the pot fuck tard !!!!
Old 06-01-2014, 02:25 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 36
Thanks (Received): 66
Likes (Given): 188
Likes (Received): 149

Well, we all feel the way we do about things. There's no right or wrong way to feel. Anybody with any time in the gym, knows full well that Tom Platz is completely full of shit.

Since I'm not walking in these peoples shoes, there's no way to fully understand their motivations for saying what they do.

I can say, that if I had worked hard to get myself in a position where I could actually earn a living as a professional bodybuilder (and have mortgages, car payments, etc.), and was making money from endorsements, knowing how the general public perceives steroids, I'd LIE LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER ABOUT USING THEM. Why would I shoot myself in the foot, and jeopardize what I'd worked for?

Now, I might lose respect from some, but I'm not responsible for how others feel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13uie67 View Post
i just cant believe it tht these guys would sell out like this and talk shit about gear... i cant stand a mofo tht walks around and stuts his stuff and has the gull to say tht hes natural.. i just cant respect a man tht does tht and i think tht its a coward for anybody to say tht there natural when they arnt !!! its like shit or get off the pot fuck tard !!!!

DISCLAIMER: I reserve the right to be wrong on every statement I make....
Old 06-01-2014, 02:30 PM
Giant Killer

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by erich1b View Post
Well, we all feel the way we do about things. There's no right or wrong way to feel. Anybody with any time in the gym, knows full well that Tom Platz is completely full of shit.

Since I'm not walking in these peoples shoes, there's no way to fully understand their motivations for saying what they do.

I can say, that if I had worked hard to get myself in a position where I could actually earn a living as a professional bodybuilder (and have mortgages, car payments, etc.), and was making money from endorsements, knowing how the general public perceives steroids, I'd LIE LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER ABOUT USING THEM. Why would I shoot myself in the foot, and jeopardize what I'd worked for?

Now, I might lose respect from some, but I'm not responsible for how others feel.
i feel what ur saying bro.. but as for me. i wouldnt sell out to shit... i would back gear all day long.. there is many other ways to make money.. but to degrade urself on the worlds stage and apose a lie tht deff. isnt the truth is nothing but a plain cry for submitting to the forces tht makes this world plastic as it seems... i come from the darker side of life and conforming to the man is just not somethiing tht i could never do.. id rather die.. lol
Old 06-01-2014, 02:37 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 36
Thanks (Received): 66
Likes (Given): 188
Likes (Received): 149

I did that for 32 years. All that got me was older.

Now with BA, and MA, degrees, I earn a pretty good living (and can buy as much juice as I want). If people at work ever ask (and they do) if I use steroids, I lie...........

Quote:
i come from the darker side of life and conforming to the man is just not somethiing tht i could never do.. id rather die.. lol

DISCLAIMER: I reserve the right to be wrong on every statement I make....
Old 06-01-2014, 06:04 PM
Giant Killer

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by erich1b View Post
I did that for 32 years. All that got me was older.

Now with BA, and MA, degrees, I earn a pretty good living (and can buy as much juice as I want). If people at work ever ask (and they do) if I use steroids, I lie...........
im sure in ur position u could get fired if they found out, so i see the reason for lying.. i have a PHD in the streets and am a **** **** and did 8 years in prison... lmao.. if some says if im on gear ill tell them to fuck off and say yes i am !!! so dont flip the switch... !!!! lmao

Last edited by Cornish_Celt; 06-01-2014 at 06:22 PM.
Old 06-01-2014, 06:23 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 414
Likes (Given): 247
Likes (Received): 884

Quote:
im sure in ur position u could get fired if they found out, so i see the reason for lying.. i have a PHD in the streets and am a **** **** and did 8 years in prison... lmao.. if some says if im on gear ill tell them to fuck off and say yes i am !!! so dont flip the switch... !!!! lmao
Edited by me

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.
Old 06-01-2014, 06:24 PM
Giant Killer

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornish_celt View Post
edited by me
sorry cc !! My bad !!!!!
Old 06-01-2014, 06:26 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 414
Likes (Given): 247
Likes (Received): 884

Quote:
sorry cc !! My bad !!!!!
No probs bro, but you'll get all sorts of unwanted messages if you put that in

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.

Last edited by Cornish_Celt; 06-01-2014 at 06:29 PM.
Old 06-01-2014, 06:28 PM
Giant Killer

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornish_celt View Post
np probs bro, but you'll get all sorts of unwanted messages if you put that in
thanks for looking out for me.. See im telling u tht blonde comes out all the time.. Im to much impulse at times.. Lol need to check myself ... Didnt think of tht..