Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [ - ENHANCEMENT PRODUCTS - ] > Steroids

Steroids Any questions related to anabolic and androgenic steroids. Steroids Cycles questions.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2013, 04:11 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 2
Likes (Given): 1
Likes (Received): 1
Default Order Soon

So again just want to clarify what i should be order.

Of course i want mass, but i want really lean mass. I'm 22 and 6"6'ft weighing 180lbs. I want to be 200lbs but lean. This would be my 2nd cycle.
I was told Test P? But what should i stack it with? 12 weeks? How much inj each week and how many times a week?

My roommate is 21 140 lbs 6"1'Ft.
He wants to gain straight mass. He wants to be 180 (of course not all from 1 cycle) but its his first cycle. What should he do?
Old 02-15-2013, 03:02 AM

Post Thanks / Like

For my cycle i was thinking
1-12 Test P 100mg/eod
8-12 Anavar 40mg/day

and for my roommate
1-12 Test E 250mg twice a week?
1-4 Dbol how many ml a day?

also what PCT do you recommend? If im ordering from Gbn store, how many bottles would i need of each? for example the Test P says (100 mg/ml). Does that mean 1 bottle = 1 shot? etc thanks

Last edited by whiteboikyle; 02-15-2013 at 04:06 AM.
Old 02-15-2013, 07:50 AM
Administrator

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 409
Thanks (Received): 87
Likes (Given): 769
Likes (Received): 240

Sorry bro but it sounds like you did not do your homework, it sounds like tell me what to buy and I will do it.

Test P is a good choice for those who dont want water retention for 12 weeks at 100mg/eod it will give you gains. I can't say how much you will gain as it depends on how you train and what is your nutrition, how often you bring something new into your workout routine to shock muscles and bring everything to new level.

Be sure to read this sticky in order to restore natural test production: https://www.hypermuscles.com/f27/und...ding-pct-4585/

Keep us informed and if you will keep a cycle log we will help you achieve maximum results:Steroid Cycle Log - Bodybuilding forum - Hypermuscles.com

--------
Want to advertise on HyperMuscles and other popular sites? - Contact me
--------

Old 02-15-2013, 07:07 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by admin View Post
Sorry bro but it sounds like you did not do your homework, it sounds like tell me what to buy and I will do it.

Test P is a good choice for those who dont want water retention for 12 weeks at 100mg/eod it will give you gains. I can't say how much you will gain as it depends on how you train and what is your nutrition, how often you bring something new into your workout routine to shock muscles and bring everything to new level.

Be sure to read this sticky in order to restore natural test production: https://www.hypermuscles.com/f27/und...ding-pct-4585/

Keep us informed and if you will keep a cycle log we will help you achieve maximum results:Steroid Cycle Log - Bodybuilding forum - Hypermuscles.com
I have read a lot. But there is soo much contradicting information everywhere. I am thinking of buying what i have posted. But, i'm trying to understand if this is a good choice.
I'm Paleo so im strictly protein.. My workout consist of Push Pull. Which is

Day 1
Squats (light warmup)
Chest
-bench (of course but bar/dumbbells i rotate)
Tris
abs

Day 2
Back
-Dead Lift
-Rows
-etc
Bi's
Run 1.5 miles

Day 3
Squats (hard)
Legs
Sholders
abs

Day 4
Rest day
-Run 1.5+ miles.

Repeat.
I usually do 5-8 reps. for 2-3 weeks. then switch it to 10-15 reps for the next week.

My roommate follows my workout plan but does not eat as health haha

But i will read that PCT thread thanks. I'm not knowledgeable in that department.
If you have feedback please let me know thanks.
Old 02-15-2013, 11:23 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 7
Thanks (Received): 33
Likes (Given): 19
Likes (Received): 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteboikyle View Post
I have read a lot. But there is soo much contradicting information everywhere. I am thinking of buying what i have posted. But, i'm trying to understand if this is a good choice.
I'm Paleo so im strictly protein.. My workout consist of Push Pull. Which is

Day 1
Squats (light warmup)
Chest
-bench (of course but bar/dumbbells i rotate)
Tris
abs

Day 2
Back
-Dead Lift
-Rows
-etc
Bi's
Run 1.5 miles

Day 3
Squats (hard)
Legs
Sholders
abs

Day 4
Rest day
-Run 1.5+ miles.

Repeat.
I usually do 5-8 reps. for 2-3 weeks. then switch it to 10-15 reps for the next week.

My roommate follows my workout plan but does not eat as health haha

But i will read that PCT thread thanks. I'm not knowledgeable in that department.
If you have feedback please let me know thanks.
The 'BIG 3' exersices are too close bro, you need to spread them throughout the week. Don't want to be a douche,I'm saying this to help you, before reading about steroids you should read about exercises-splits.
Old 02-16-2013, 01:47 AM

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurovisionas View Post
The 'BIG 3' exersices are too close bro, you need to spread them throughout the week. Don't want to be a douche,I'm saying this to help you, before reading about steroids you should read about exercises-splits.
Actually push pull is of the greatest foundation workouts. They have seen the most gains. As well as 5 x 5. Your body only need 3 days for each muscle groups to heal. Which makes this the ideal workout for steroids. Getting the most out of each muscle.
Old 02-16-2013, 02:20 AM

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Actually push pull is of the greatest foundation workouts. They have seen the most gains. As well as 5 x 5. Your body only need 3 days for each muscle groups to heal. Which makes this the ideal workout for steroids. Getting the most out of each muscle.
Come on mate... You can't squat a day after you deadlift...
Old 02-18-2013, 02:47 AM

Post Thanks / Like

I would agree to that. But have you even read into the push pull?
Old 02-18-2013, 04:01 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
I would agree to that. But have you even read into the push pull?
Yeah I remember reading it some years ago but the basic idea was one day pull,one day rest,one day push,one day rest and so on plus shoulders-chest and squat-deadlift should be 2-3 days apart.
Taking steroids doesn't make you immune to overtraining or injuries, in fact injuries can be more common while on steroids due to the almost instant big strenght boost.

Last edited by Eurovisionas; 02-18-2013 at 04:25 PM.
Old 02-18-2013, 10:31 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3up3down View Post
I second what Euro said. If you squat hard enough I'm hardly able to walk the next day let alone deadlift with any intensity at all. I've trained alongside NFL and CFL players, numerous strength coaches and never have I seen anyone squat and then deadlift the day after or vice versa. Also, I think if you're able to do shoulders, which generally take about 8-10 sets to work well in my experience, in the same workout as legs then you're not hitting legs hard enough. I hit legs with 17 sets, some professional players hit legs with 20+ sets. If you hit legs with that kind of intensity plus add in the 8-12 sets of shoulders you end up with a 30 set workout roughly which I personally think is in the realm of over training.

As for your friend, if he's 140lbs I'd be willing to bet he
A) Doesn't have his diet in check and certainly doesn't eat anywhere near enough
B) Doesn't train very hard
C) Doesn't train very smart
D) Any combination of the above

Have you looked into German Volume Training? Many lifters have gotten great results off of that, especially mass. Take a look around and be open minded, don't think that push/pull is the alpha omega of training theories, because it's not. None of them are. It's all about what works for your specific body type, goals and situation.

I personally don't think you've done enough research on AAS. If you had you would know the answers to the question in your OP. Nothing wrong at all with asking questions, but asking questions and then using the information you're given without verifying it yourself through reading studies/papers/reading tons of material is a no-no in my book.

Again, like Euro, I'm not trying to be an asshole and put you down, simply offering my .2cents to try and help you get the most out of your efforts and time while staying safe.
Thanks i will look into that. I would rather you be hard and have facts to back it up then someone saying im wrong and not showing me how. Everything you stated makes sense. I will look into that asap