Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [ - ENHANCEMENT PRODUCTS - ] > Steroids

Steroids Any questions related to anabolic and androgenic steroids. Steroids Cycles questions.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2013, 02:09 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 171
Thanks (Received): 177
Likes (Given): 374
Likes (Received): 456
Exclamation oral tren info I have just come across

Learn About Oral Tren

The main thing to note before you even buy Oral Tren is that body builders are highly advised to be extra cautious when they are dosing their bodies with this particular steroid. In the same way, you will be wise to ensure that you keep the cycles of this steroid to very brief and marked periods of time. This will also definitely include exclusions of any other steroid- especially those that tend to be overly hepatoxic. These include the 17 alpha- alkylated oral steroids.

With regards to the cycle duration, 4 weeks happens to be the standard period of time that most users will be advised to actually limit themselves to- if not a shorter length. Whenever you extend this time, you will be forced to undergo blood tests continuously as conducted by trained doctor and other medical practitioners. Definitely, this is one of the best ideas irrespective of the length of time you are planning to run this steroid drug through your body system.

Definitely, the response of the individual to this drug and how their livers are wont to function will also greatly factor into how well your body as a body builder will be able to actually tolerate the MT and thus run this drug.
With regards to the dosing, seeing as how research has already been done using the methyltrienolone from the time it was first product, you can be certain that you will be left to the use of anecdotal information when you are looking to exactly determine the exact amount of the compound that one is allowed to administer before the benefits can be seen while the side effects are limited to the minimum possible. The doses will typically range from 400 to 800 mcg especially for the male users. However, females will be well advised to desist from the use and administration of this particular drug.

The side effects that come with the use of Oral Tren is also of some significance for study. This drug has same resemblance to Tren- Hex 100 in the sense that it will not exhibit any kind of estrogenic activity. The implication being made here is that the estrogenic effects of this drug should not concern you in any way when you are looking to make use of the compound.

Amazingly, this steroid also happens to be resistant to 5- alpha- reductase enzymes. However, this should only comfort users minimally seeing as how methyltrienolone ranks among the most common of androgenic drugs that are popular among steroid users.
To this end, therefore, some sort of androgenic side effects will certainly make themselves manifest in most of the users who will undertake cycles of this particular drug. Acne, oily skin and great prostate enlargement have also been reported commonly by some users.

Finally, the GP Oral Tren also has some effects on the body hair among users. This is because continued use of the steroid will cause their hair to somewhat resemble that of a trenbolone. In case you are as a user happens to be predisposed genetically to male patterned baldness, then you will be best advised to desist from using this compound.
Old 04-09-2013, 11:54 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 44
Thanks (Received): 36
Likes (Given): 202
Likes (Received): 66

Yeah people should be more carful on this type of AAS
most of the time the whole liver tox is blown out of the water
with how bad it is and theres studys to show this but dam
this stuff really should be taken carfuly no need for 90%
of people to go over 500mcg a day (2 tabs) got mine orderd
should be here soon 3-4 weeks of this with my test while cutting nice
mix help me drop some water i tend to hold alot of with or without AAS.
and i also have test Tren mix comign along to so that should be nice to
Cant wait for the oral tren. Remember guys Dont.... go crazy with it less is
more i plan on starting with 500mcg and keeping it at that for the 3-4 weeks
il be running it. Only reason someone isnt getting results from it must be from
diet not right or training or rest the same old big guys and i mean huge!! guys could use more but not by much results should come either way. Good luck to all