Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [ - ENHANCEMENT PRODUCTS - ] > Steroids

Steroids Any questions related to anabolic and androgenic steroids. Steroids Cycles questions.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2014, 01:20 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 8
Thanks (Received): 1
Likes (Given): 9
Likes (Received): 10
Question Low dose of Test year around?

Is it possible to be on a low dose of Test year around without need HRT later on in life? I feel like crap when I am not on Test. Chronic back pain, migraine headaches and I'm flat out lethargic, but when I am on cycle I feel like a rockstar.
Old 02-21-2014, 02:17 AM
BodyBuilder

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 14
Thanks (Received): 47
Likes (Given): 65
Likes (Received): 75

In a nutshell, no. I'm on 200 mg. a week of test for life and if I come off my test levels immediately go downhill fast. You could possibly get them back to normal with HCG, blood monitoring etc but for all intents and purposes, if you stay on it for years then it's a life long commitment.
Old 02-21-2014, 08:08 AM
HM News Poster

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 140
Thanks (Received): 172
Likes (Given): 841
Likes (Received): 539

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilbog View Post
Is it possible to be on a low dose of Test year around without need HRT later on in life? I feel like crap when I am not on Test. Chronic back pain, migraine headaches and I'm flat out lethargic, but when I am on cycle I feel like a rockstar.
i would say its possible to go on for a year and come off do power pct for while and could return to normal
but i would think the longer your on the harder it would be
what sort of pct do you use when come off
Old 02-21-2014, 02:02 PM
BodyBuilder

Post Thanks / Like

I was walking out the door last night to go for dinner (chest day and I was starving) so let me kind of expand on the what's and why's.

It sounds like you may already have low test levels. Now, without knowing how you cycle, age, base test levels etc there's honestly no way to answer this question. Let's just say you are 18, did low test for a year, then yes, you could probably easily get back to a 'normal' level since your body would already be putting out a decent amount anyway. If you were 40, had borderline low test, then did it? Then maybe yes, maybe no.

I had the same feeling a few years ago. I hadn't done any AAS in maybe 2-3 years. I was getting really lazy, had stopped working out, drinking more, eating like garbage. I finally went in to the doc and got my test level checked and it was in the 50's ng/dl. The baseline was 290-870. Now, was it genetic? From former AAS use? Because I got kicked in the balls in 4th grade? Or was it because I was living a lifestyle that was completely suppressing my test?

Whatever the reason, I now take test cyp every week and if I come off I go right back to the couch. My body just can't take hard workouts without being able to repair itself anymore. What you need to do is next time you come off cycle, do a decent PCT, give yourself a good 2 months then go get your test levels checked. I highly suggest going to a General Practitioner as they are much better versed these days on low test levels and are much cheaper than wellness clinics that don't take insurance. For instance I get mine checked every 6 months and costs me $25 for the office visit, $0 for the labs. A friend went to a wellness clinic and they charged him roughly $3000, did all kinds of weird saliva tests, and he wound up getting prescribed Androgel.

If you are feeling lethargic when off for a while the best thing is to go to the doc, see what's going on and take it from there. Without having much experience in this you really can't gauge how or why your body is doing what it's doing.
Old 02-21-2014, 04:59 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 8
Thanks (Received): 1
Likes (Given): 9
Likes (Received): 10

That story about your friend paying $3000 for androgel made me laugh pretty hard. I get regular good test done. I get them for free at the VA but those don't show my Test levels so I also order some private ones for myself. My base seems to be 432 (348-1197) which is still in the box but at the lower end. I am 33 and my last cycle was a Test P only cycle. PCT was Nova/Clom/HCG. I had a blood test done 5 weeks after coming off that cycle and it showed that I was anemic so I for the last month I have added Iron and B12 vitamins into my supplement regime to bring my level back up.
Old 02-21-2014, 05:51 PM
BodyBuilder

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilbog View Post
That story about your friend paying $3000 for androgel made me laugh pretty hard. I get regular good test done. I get them for free at the VA but those don't show my Test levels so I also order some private ones for myself. My base seems to be 432 (348-1197) which is still in the box but at the lower end. I am 33 and my last cycle was a Test P only cycle. PCT was Nova/Clom/HCG. I had a blood test done 5 weeks after coming off that cycle and it showed that I was anemic so I for the last month I have added Iron and B12 vitamins into my supplement regime to bring my level back up.
Ya, it was pretty weird, never even heard of a saliva test. We went and shot a round of golf and about halfway through I saw him stick some kind of strip in his mouth. I asked him what he was doing and I guess the doctor had him using these things like 3 times a day for a week to monitor his GH, test levels etc and I've never even heard of that. I don't know everything about everything but it was weird. I live in a higher end part of town so we do have places around here that will prescribe GH, test and what not but you need to be in a high end job with $20k+ a year to drop on it.