Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [ - ENHANCEMENT PRODUCTS - ] > Steroids

Steroids Any questions related to anabolic and androgenic steroids. Steroids Cycles questions.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2011, 05:22 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 414
Likes (Given): 247
Likes (Received): 884
Default Injection Procedure - How to Inject Steroids

Look up www.spotinjections.com

BASIC INFORMATION

This is a guide to help any newbies out there that is in
need of injection info. First off you will need to
know what size needle to use. The smaller the gauge
the larger the needle will be. For example a 20 gauge
pin would be larger than a 25 gauge.

cc (cubic centimeter) or ml (milliliter) are units of
liquid volume and are equal to each other.

1cc equals 1ml

Try to limit your glute injections to 3cc, your thighs 2 to
3cc's and 1 to 1.5cc's for all other spot injections.
Normally a 1cc or 3cc syringe is used for measuring
the amount put in a dart.

22 or 23 Gauge, 1.5 Inch is great for injections into
the glutes.

25 Gauge, 1.0 inch is great for injections into the
quads and can be used for all spot injections.

25 Gauge, 5/8 inch is often used for
tricep/bicep/delts

This is pretty common above on what to use for your
injections. The injection may hurt like a pinch but
you will get use to it over time. You do not want to
inject in the same spot all the time so rotate to
different sites. Helps keep scare tissue down and
keeps the receptors fresh. Also helps if your muscle
is relaxed before the injection.

Always make sure your doing everything clean, clean,
clean!! This is very important fact that no one
should over look.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOW TO DRAW FROM A VIAL

Wipe the top of the vial with an alcohol swab before
the needle enters. Let the alcohol evaporate
afterwards.

Pull back on the syringe approximately as much air as
you will be injecting. For example if you are
injecting 1cc, make sure to pull back 1cc of air into
the pin before you enter the vial.

Inject the air into the vial. This makes the drawing
much easier.

Pull back on the plunger until you get your desired
amount out of the vial and into the pin. Its better to
hold the vail upside down while you are doing this so
the syringe can be flicked to get the air bubbles out.

Now that you have the amount your are looking for into
the syringe, I would suggest to switch the needles.
It will dull the needle when it enters the top of the
vail so switching is a good idea. This isn't a must
but belive me makes things less painful. A sharp
needle is always a good needle.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BEFORE YOU INJECT

You dont want any infection going on so do not let the
needle touch anything. Make sure all the air bubbles
are out of the syringe. Keep flicking the syringe
until the air boubbles raise to the top so you can
push them out of the needle. Try your best to make
sure you have all of them out if you can. If some of
the juice comes out of the pin. Do not worry it will
be just fine.

Clean the site that you wish to inject in with alcohol
and your good to go.

INJECTION TIME

Quickly pierce the skin and steadily push the needle
into the muscle. Stay steady as you can. You dont
want the needle moving all around. It is always safe
to leave a little bit of the needle showing just in
cause something wrong may happen. For example if the
needle for some reason broke off you want to be able
retrieve it.

Once into the injection site you are ready to
aspirate. This is very important and needs to be done
every single time that you inject. You want to slowly
pull back on the plunger until you see small air
bubbles. This is a good sign when you see the air
bubbles and means your ready to inject. If you see
blood when you aspirate please pull the pin out,
switch your needles and try again.

What is an intramuscular (IM) injection?
A technique to deliver a medication into muscle tissue for it's eventual absorption into the systemic circulation. Steroids, both oil and water-based, are administered this way.

What is a subcutaneous (sub-q) injection?
A technique to deliver a medication into the soft tissue (fat) immediately underlying the skin. Insulin, HCG, and HGH are typically administered this way.

What is aspiration?
To aspirate is to withdraw fluid with a syringe. More specifically, after inserting the needle, pulling back on the plunger of the syringe for a few seconds to see if the needle is in a blood vessel. Rarely, this will be the case and a bit of blood will fill the syringe. If this happens the needle should be removed, replaced with a new one, and another injection site should be used. And yes, if there is a little blood in your syringe, it is ok to inject it along with your steroid once you have found a different spot..........it's your own blood isn't it?

When aspirating, nothing should come back into the syringe if you are in the right spot. Pulling back on the plunger will create a vacuum in your syringe. The oil cannot expand to fill that space, but any air bubbles in your syringe will. You may notice the tiny bubbles getting bigger and bigger as you pull back. They will return to normal size as you release the plunger. If the air bubbles do not disappear upon releasing the plunger, you have an air leak most likely caused by the needle not being screwed onto the syringe tightly enough, although on very rare occassions, the syringe or needle itself can be defective. Either way, purge the air bubbles out, put a new needle on and try it again.

Do I really need to aspirate?
Those who inject without aspirating are taking unnecessary chances. Sweating, nausea, dizziness, severe coughing, breathing difficulties, anaphylactic shock, coma or death can all result from not aspirating. Most of the time, steroid users experience dizziness and coughing fits when they inject into a blood vessel. But you need to be aware of the dangers of neglecting this simple technique that should take about 3-5 seconds of your time.

What exactly is an abscess?
Abscesses occur when an area of tissue becomes infected and the body is able to "wall off" the infection and keep it from spreading. White blood cells migrate through the walls of the blood vessels into the area of the infection and collect within the damaged tissue. During this process, pus forms (an accumulation of fluid, living and dead white blood cells, dead tissue, and bacteria or other foreign invaders or materials).

Abscesses can form in almost every part of the body and may be caused by bacteria, parasites, or foreign materials. Most of the time, it is caused by unsanitary injection techniques. On very rare occassions, it can be caused by foreign particles your gear (a greater chance of this occurs when using/making a homebrew). The abscesses that we are concerned about are usually reddish, raised, and painful.

How do they treat an abscess?
Antibiotics are often given to aid the cure of an abscess but the real cure is generally surgical. A doctor wouud open the thing up and allow the pus to drain, then the body would take care of the infection. Some have even gone so far as to "drain" their own abscesses by inserting a needle/syringe into the abscessed area and drawing out the accumulated pus, although this is not recommended.

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.
Old 10-29-2011, 05:22 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Can I reuse the same needle?
Yes, but only if you are an idiot or cannot obtain anymore needles. There really is no need to explain why you shouldn't re-use a needle. Common sense should kick in here, but the bottom line of re-using needles is an INCREASED CHANCE OF INFECTION. If you have trouble obtaining needles in your area, try finding a different way of getting them. The hassle of finding a source is negligible compared to the hassle of the abscess in your ass that would most-likely require a doctor and a scalpel. There are methods to "sterilize" a needle for re-use, but I will not delve into them. If you are still considering re-using a needle, re-read the above two questions.

Can I inject with the same needle I draw with?
Yes, but it is preferrable to switch the needle out with a new one. The needle dulls significantly when pushed into the rubber stopper of your vial or scraped along the bottom of your amp. You may not notice the difference if you inject into your glute, but try injecting into an area that has more nerve endings such as a delt or bicep and you will notice immediately.

Does it matter if I push the needle in fast or slow?
I would recommend slowly, but this is personal preference. A lot of people will tell you to jab the needle in quickly. These people usually stop that practice after the first time they hit a nerve going in at full speed (usually quad shots). By going in slowly, you'll have more time to react if you hit a nerve.

Can I pre-load my syringes?
If at all possible, leave it in the vial or amp. If you need to pre-load, just keep in mind that the syringe must be stored safely. Nothing sucks more than having the plunger pushed in accidentally and losing some of your gear.

Which is the best brand of needle?
Terumo, B-D, and Monoject are the primary manufacturers of needles/syringes. Both Terumo and B-D have an ultra-thin wall design (the wall of the needle is thinner, so more fluid can pass through the same gauge of needle). From personal experience as well as opinions from many other steroid users, Terumo seems to be the sharpest

I can't get all the tiny air bubbles out of my syringe....
As long as you tap it and get most of the air out, you will be fine. A little air intramusculary won't hurt you. According to the USH2 by Dan Ducaine, it supposedly takes about 10ccs of air injected into a blood vessel to kill you. I wonder how the hell they figured that one out.

I saw blood in the syringe after I pulled out....
You passed through a blood vessel and a little bit of blood entered the syringe on the way out. No biggie.

I pulled the needle out and blood dripped/squirted out....
You passed through a blood vessel. Apply a little pressure with your alcohol swab. You'll live.

I pulled the needle out and oil was dribbling out....
You injected too much in one place or you didn't inject deep enough. No biggie. Try injecting slower or leaving the needle in you for 30 seconds after you have injected it all. This should give the oil some time to dissipate so very little, if any, should dribble out.

I injected into my quad, and my leg was twitching....
You grazed a nerve. Usually it's a good idea to pull out and try another spot.

I don't think I injected deep enough....
If you think you injected into a layer of fat, don't worry. It will just take longer for the steroid to dissipate than it would if you had injected into the muscle. Eventually it will be absorbed. Don't let anyone tell you that you wasted it because that is not true.

I want to mix two different steroids and combine them into one syringe. How do I do this?
Let's say you want 1cc of deca and 1cc of test. First, draw 1cc of air and inject into your vial of deca. Withdraw 1cc of deca and pull the needle out. With the needle pointing up, draw 1cc of air into your syringe (your plunger will be at the 2cc mark - 1cc of deca in it and 1cc of air you just drew into it). With the needle pointing up, inject that 1cc of air into your vial of test. Withdraw 1cc of test. You now have 1cc of deca and 1cc of test in the same syringe. Don't forget to change the needle before you inject.

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.
Old 04-27-2014, 04:56 AM
Giant Killer

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 153
Thanks (Received): 80
Likes (Given): 604
Likes (Received): 185

does spot injecting make tht muscle grow quicker??
Old 04-27-2014, 07:34 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

The basic answer to that is no

Old 06-22-2014, 01:14 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 36
Thanks (Received): 1
Likes (Given): 18
Likes (Received): 14

great topic have u ever herd of a needle breaking off into your body while injecting that hit me when I read it...
Old 06-22-2014, 01:18 PM
Giant Killer

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by fpv123 View Post
great topic have u ever herd of a needle breaking off into your body while injecting that hit me when i read it...
i have when i use to shoot meth... Had to hold onto the vain and squeeze out the broken part.. Its can be very dangerous.. And if ur using needles to shoot gear with and one of thise breaks off,, then u need to get a better brand or simple use a lower gauge 23 its the best i think.. But like the pain tht comes with it..
Old 06-22-2014, 04:26 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 35
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 110

22 Guage is what I prefer 23 is ok to. My doc said the smaller hole can cause stress to the fiber because the liquid is so thick and trying to push it out at a volume the hole can't handle.
Basically 22 and 23 is less trauma in the long run.
I use to hate quads. I couldn't walk for a week after. Now I found if I hit that outer head at a 90 degree angle it goes in with little pain and I pump 2 mls of eq and 2 mls of stack 500 it is a blend of test tren and mast.
No pain injects 10 times quicker in the thigh than in the butt.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Old 06-22-2014, 04:34 PM
Giant Killer

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crew38 View Post
22 Guage is what I prefer 23 is ok to. My doc said the smaller hole can cause stress to the fiber because the liquid is so thick and trying to push it out at a volume the hole can't handle.
Basically 22 and 23 is less trauma in the long run.
I use to hate quads. I couldn't walk for a week after. Now I found if I hit that outer head at a 90 degree angle it goes in with little pain and I pump 2 mls of eq and 2 mls of stack 500 it is a blend of test tren and mast.
No pain injects 10 times quicker in the thigh than in the butt.

22 feel good to ... im going to try the quad 90 % thanks for the tip crew..
Old 06-23-2014, 12:53 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 35
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 110

Let your arm hang down and the ring finger is about the location. I go up a tad toward the body just a little.
I can't go straight down or side ways it sucks can't even bend my leg. The only part I hate is that you can feel that there's an object in the muscle. But shit 1 min in the thigh vs 10 min in the glute. I squeeze hard and it just goes so slow.