Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [ - ENHANCEMENT PRODUCTS - ] > Steroids

Steroids Any questions related to anabolic and androgenic steroids. Steroids Cycles questions.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2013, 10:44 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 3
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 3
Default Help on Cutting Cycle

Never did a cutting cycle yet and atm working on Bulking. I am Planning ahead even though I know I'm going to be late with it.

I see Albuterol, Clenbuterol and some others have sides I would like to avoid like restlessness, palpitations, tremors, rapid heart rates and nervousness. I hate speeding like that would rather have a ton of energy than to worry about my heart exploding. lol

Are these sides pretty much guaranteed and go with the territory?
Any suggestions on something else?
Old 04-24-2013, 07:08 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 44
Thanks (Received): 36
Likes (Given): 202
Likes (Received): 66

first off the sides arent that bad lol most people get mild shakes for a couple of days, dry mouth at times and cramps mostly durning workouts for me it was cardio grr. Basic cutting cycle test (any kind of test as test is test if doing a long cut id go with test e like 12+ if not stick with prop) clen is great to add and winny.

Lets say your cut is 8 weeks long.
Week 1-8 100mgs of test pro EoD.
week 1-8 start with one tab and up it by one tab a day every 3days for a total of 3 tabs. (go with the 40mcg tabs better price for the same thing as the 20mcg tabs)
winny tabs week 5-8 dosed at 50-75mgs a day.

clearly be in a kcal deficit. not really any diffrence between cutting cycles and bulking besides stuff liek clen tbh
Old 04-26-2013, 03:37 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the tip!

I didnt want to sound overly cautious but I dont even like to take Day cold med with antihistamine because that makes me too nervous and everything I read doing any research is pointing at Clem as doing that.
I'm probably dreaming but was hoping someone would say, "here you go, this is some cutting gear that is mellow and burns the excess fat and tightens you up. wont even know your on em".

But since I started this thread I been researching KETO and if nothing else looks good I might have to do that.
Old 04-26-2013, 03:43 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

sure if you dont want to do clen dont its all in the diet mate so dont be toworred you can cut on deca like its all diet
Old 04-26-2013, 03:53 PM

Post Thanks / Like

True true, i'll check out something with the Deca though and post it for some opinion. Thanks
Old 04-27-2013, 12:38 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stagolee View Post
True true, i'll check out something with the Deca though and post it for some opinion. Thanks
Oh im not saying use deca on the cut im just saying it doesnt really matter what you use its all in the diet. all i did for my cutting was 1ml of sus 350 a week and some T3 thats it slowly upping my kcals as of yesterday going to gain. like i said before 6-8 weeks of test prop and the last 4 weeks or so of winny at 50mgs a day (oral tabs) would be perfect. test will keep you fuller and harder more energy help stop losing muscle and the winny will help dry you out keep you strong and can help with burning fat to a small degree

Tags
cutting steroid cycle