Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [ - ENHANCEMENT PRODUCTS - ] > Steroids

Steroids Any questions related to anabolic and androgenic steroids. Steroids Cycles questions.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2012, 07:54 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 18
Thanks (Received): 24
Likes (Given): 58
Likes (Received): 38
Default First cycle question

I will be sarting my first cycle of test e in a couple months. I have a couple weeks left on my current bulk followed by a short cut before i start.
My question is. Since test e takes 4-5 weeks to really kick in, should i wait to jack up my calorie surplus until 4-5 weeks in or do it as soon as i start injecting?
I dont want to start out my bulk with a unnecessary high amount of calories. I gain fat very easy especially when im fresh off a cut.

The other option is to start out with some dbol to get things going but everyone says test only for a first timer
Old 09-21-2012, 08:52 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 414
Likes (Given): 247
Likes (Received): 884

I'm stuck at work at the moment so can't really go into detail
But I will answer as soon as I get home

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.
Old 09-22-2012, 02:28 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

How may calories do you eat for maintenance?
How many do you eat when cutting and how many do you eat when bulking?

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.
Old 09-22-2012, 02:35 PM

Post Thanks / Like

My maintenance is about 3000-3300 cals
i usually start my cuts at 2500 and eventually get down to 2200.
Im currently bulking slowely on 4000 a day.
Usually fresh off a cut i can slowly gain weight at 3500 but it dosnt take long before it has to be raised.
Hope that helps
Old 09-22-2012, 04:03 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

So start your bulk/cycle on 3500 and see how you go from there, you need to find what works for you exactly the same way as you would if you where not taking gear.

The gear starts working from day one, it doesn't stay dormant in the body for 3 to 5 weeks before it starts working, it takes time to fully kick in as you stated but don't be fooled in to thinking that it's not doing anything until week 4 or 5.

Make sure your diet is spot on, make sure you train hard and make sure you rest.

You don't need to add Dbol at this stage, save it for later.
The Test will work wonders on it's own, 500mg per week for 10 weeks and you will be surprised at the results

Old 09-22-2012, 04:22 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the reply. Sounds like i basically just bulk like i normally would. My diet is always spot on year round, wether im cutting or bulking. I just see all these guys talking about eating 5000+ calories and gaining 30+ pounds on a cycle , so im having a hard time wrapping my head around what rate of weight gain i should be shooting for.
i never do extreme bulks like that naturally because it just leeds to long painfull cuts afterward.
I will take your advice and resist the urge to add the dbol in.
Again, thanks for taking the time to give me some advice and if you have any other suggestions that could help me get the most out of this i would appreciate it.
Old 09-22-2012, 04:40 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

What I'm saying is start as you normally would and see how it goes, find out what works for you.
You bulk with 4000 calories, so you could try gradually increasing and see what happens while you are on the gear.
Take it to 4250 and see what difference it makes and then maybe 4500, you really need to find what works for you.