Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [ - ENHANCEMENT PRODUCTS - ] > Steroids

Steroids Any questions related to anabolic and androgenic steroids. Steroids Cycles questions.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2017, 08:08 PM
BodyBuilder

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 1
Thanks (Received): 18
Likes (Given): 4
Likes (Received): 42
Default Deca & EQ Together

Deca & EQ Together

Found this article from many yrs ago and thought it was a great read to bring over.What are everyone's thoughts on this? Now the thing to remember is the author of this has been cycling for many many years so only after that long a time cycling does he or I think it's necessary to combine the 2.

I've read Big Cats Profile which states that using both deca and eq together is pointless but i also read other stuff about it being different. Here is the best post i've read about combining them both, take a look :

Author: Hogg
Subject: Why it is good and some other things.

A long time ago I said "why take both, they are about equal in terms of effect and use the same receptor" which is true, totally true, the strength advantage goes to deca in my opinion but with that comes the edema that is not found with eq.

Both effect collagen syn in a positive manner though EQ surpasses deca in this regard.

Both increase synovial fluid though deca surpasses eq in this regard.

EQ raises RBC effectively. Herein lies the problem.

So lets say that you had been using the supreme androgen, testosterone, at high dosages in prior cycles. Obviously there are concerns, namely malformed collagen and a loss of resiliency in connective tissues. One might opt to drop his test dosage but still seek a mass building effect.....what 2 drugs of all synthetics are 'clean', ie low androgenic component, but strong enough to produce quantifiable results and are beneficial to collagen syn??? Deca and EQ.

But, taking 800mg of deca could be a prog gyno issue in some and most definitely might cause some moodiness....it has progestenic activity....what does progesterone do to women??? Why do men who use deca by itself often feel lethargic, moody, and some lose their sex drive?? So for all of those reasons, one might consider using deca at a reasonable dosage such that the prog gyno and sides considerations are minimized.

But why would one bother with deca and something else rather than to just take 800-1000mg per week of eq? Simple, the RBC issue and eq aromatizes at extremely high dosages....

EQ is hands down stronger than primobolan. Well why not use something else??? Such as??? there are other drugs like masteron clostebol acetate but honestly, how available are they to most people and at what cost??? IP IP IP....yeah, if you use his stuff, sure go right ahead.

But for many people, eq and deca are both cost effective and readily available, not to mention that they are both very effective synthetics without the ugly androgenic sides like tren or collagen issues with drugs such as winstrol...and they can easily be augmented with an oral such as anavar.

400mg of deca and 400mg of eq provides not only a beneficial effect on collagen syn, but increased appetite, vascularity, reasonable mass gain, healthy joints, and relief from over-use and repetitive use injuries in some users.

Given the foregoing, deca and eq make sense. I have been using 300mg of test, 400mg of deca and 400mg of eq with good success. You dont 'blow the **** up' but I dont 'blow the **** up' off of anything anymore. What I have to look for is slow and consistent mass and strength gain and this is what I have found with this combination.

I have to give credit to hulk for convincing me to try it. I knew all of this for quite some time but continued to believe that big dosages of test were necessary. Once I got my head out of my ass, my nagging injuries and aches and pains seem to go away.
Old 04-06-2017, 08:08 PM
BodyBuilder

Post Thanks / Like

Ive (F.I.S.T.) run both at the same time before in cycles with good results.I like to keep the deca @ a lower dose than the eq so as to prevent sides like deca dick and both lower than the test.As opposed to the article,I always feel test should be the highest dosed compound in ANY cycle.IMO this is the best and safest way to cycle with the least change of neg sides.
Old 04-08-2017, 08:13 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 36
Thanks (Received): 66
Likes (Given): 188
Likes (Received): 149

I always err on the side of caution when reading articles about cycling from internet experts. When people start talking about things like "malformed collagen n" from using Test, but provide no references to any scientific studies supporting that, then I'm skeptical. Perhaps I'm an anomaly, but I've never had "Deca Dick."

DISCLAIMER: I reserve the right to be wrong on every statement I make....

Last edited by erich1b; 04-08-2017 at 09:28 PM.
Old 04-08-2017, 08:35 PM
BodyBuilder

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by erich1b View Post
I always err on the side of caution when reading articles about cycling from internet experts. When people start talking about things like "malformed collegen" from using Test, but provide no references to any scientific studies supporting that, then I'm skeptical. Perhaps I'm an anomaly, but I've never had "Deca Dick."

Well this is from his personal use and as ive posted, Mine as well.Since there is no magic rule book for cycling and everyone will react differently to any compound,no one should be foolish enough to ever think ANYONE has to answer to everyone in regards to what works,what doesn't and sides.

As for never having deca dick,congrats.You're a lucky user I guess.Sadly not everyone can say that,just as some can take Tren with no real negative sides,while others have tons.

As for research,in my experience,there is NO better experience than FIRSTHAND use.It's nice to read what some labcoat wrote from some controlled study,and quite different when dealing with people in a real world "UNCONTROLLED" setting.

Either way,once again,I write from what I know from taking it and from those around me.Does that mean,my experience is the Holy Grail of cycling for everyone? Of course not.So take it for what its worth in those regards and nothing more.
Old 04-08-2017, 09:25 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

How would you have firsthand experience with malformed collagen? And how would you know you have it?

Last edited by erich1b; 04-08-2017 at 09:28 PM.
Old 04-08-2017, 09:42 PM
BodyBuilder

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
How would you have firsthand experience with malformed collagen? And how would you know you have it?

My firsthand experience is with using the 2 compounds and reporting on how it's worked for me and him and the lack of negative sides while running them together.

So you're saying you're not believing in using the 2 compounds because of that one particular part of the post because he personally didn't post up research that backs up Test causing malformed collagen? I guess im confused on you're statements and/or disagreement with the post.

Whether Test has an impact on collagen malformation or not is an entirely different discussion which one can find a plethora of information and studies on it actually on both sides of the argument.As for how one can know this,it's easily determined with mri's.

Hey,im not a dr or a scientist nor would I pretend to be.My comments are based on my actual cycles and could care less what I read about what effects AAS have on others.I base all my beliefs on actual real life use.Not studies.Not knocking anyone else on what they believe.I just don't care when it comes to posting how things have worked,not worked and negative sides of those compounds FOR ME.
Old 04-09-2017, 04:55 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

I have no concern for what anyone wants to stack together. However, when information is posted saying that there is a concern that running several cycles of test malforms collagen I'd prefer to see some solid evidence that supports that rather than just accepting it as factual because someone says so. Perhaps it does? I'm just not someone who takes everything posted on Internet forums as fact. Lots of misinformation out there.

Old 04-09-2017, 01:21 PM
BodyBuilder

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
I have no concern for what anyone wants to stack together. However, when information is posted saying that there is a concern that running several cycles of test malforms collagen I'd prefer to see some solid evidence that supports that rather than just accepting it as factual because someone says so. Perhaps it does? I'm just not someone who takes everything posted on Internet forums as fact. Lots of misinformation out there.

Well lets decipher through your reply.First on the statement about collagen malformations,you say "MAYBE IT DOES" which only proves you don't know.So before making a statement saying "HE DIDN'T POST OF RESEARCH ON IT SO YOU DON'T BELIEVE IT" is pointless.If you wish to find out,do the research and become enlightened.You'll find plenty of solid evidence.

Secondly,you saying you don't accept anything someone posts as factual just because they say so,well only a fool does that about anything.No where in this post did it say that "THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO RUN CYCLES".Once again,this is from his,and my personal experiences.You saying you need research to believe it as fact is ridiculous.The only true research is trial and error.Doing something for yourself and finding how you PERSONALLY react to it.Not what some nerd in a lab says.

So once again,picking which part of the post you wish to focus on to prove your point on something you yourself stated ,"you don't know about" makes for good internet talk,but nothing else.

Old 04-09-2017, 01:55 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the reply, I've apparently struck a nerve with you. To say the only true research is trial and error shows you have no real understanding of research conducted by the scientific method. Good research aims to control as many variables as possible so you could better say that the effect is caused by whatever it is you're studying vs. some other variable. Believe what you want makes no matter to me. Caesar said "Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." So, people who work in labs doing research are nerds? Shame everyone can't be cool like you?

Old 04-09-2017, 07:29 PM
BodyBuilder

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Thanks for the reply, I've apparently struck a nerve with you. To say the only true research is trial and error shows you have no real understanding of research conducted by the scientific method. Good research aims to control as many variables as possible so you could better say that the effect is caused by whatever it is you're studying vs. some other variable. Believe what you want makes no matter to me. Caesar said "Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." So, people who work in labs doing research are nerds? Shame everyone can't be cool like you?

You haven't hit a nerve.Im actually happy to see you finally posting because you seem to have been mia since the time I joined.So if anything,my posts have woken you up.That's the intended response.So thank you and you're welcome to admin.

Now as for the research,reading studies from those in controlled settings is all well and good,but until you actually try something for yourself,in the real world,which is anything but "controlled"will you know never accurately know how those things will affect you.

I don't need to read what some nerd says about AAS use because my ironclad research os the over 30 yrs ive been using,the countless people ive trained,trained with or have been clients of my gym and have monitored.Studies are wonderful to get you the insight into the basic knowledge of what a compound can do,good and bad,but only by using for yourself will you know exactly how it applies to YOU.

Ive had trainees that have started the same cycles and gotten completely different results from the same gear,same doses,same protocols,etc.WHY? Aside from that which ive already stated,their outside lives may be completely different,i.e.,work load,rest times,stress levels,etc, there is also the well known understanding that each person will react differently to any stimuli,including AAS,training,diets and so on.

As for people in labs being nerds....YES.That's just a fact.Didn't say that's a bad thing.I have son's that are nerds and I love them to death.But what they will never be able to do is read some studies and think they can debunk the 30 plus yrs of data ive acquired firsthand.

But please,by all means,keep posting your replies.It's actually good to see a "board Vet" posting.

Oh yeah,I love the nerd quote from Caesar at the end.Did he cycle or just read studies too?? LMAO.

Last edited by F.I.S.T.; 04-09-2017 at 07:32 PM.