Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [ - ENHANCEMENT PRODUCTS - ] > Steroids

Steroids Any questions related to anabolic and androgenic steroids. Steroids Cycles questions.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2013, 04:22 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 36
Thanks (Received): 1
Likes (Given): 18
Likes (Received): 14
Default dbol

ok guys im gonna cycle with test e and dbol Dianoxyl 50 | Dbol | Kalpa Pharmaceuticals. its 50 mg a tablet dbol can I take the first week of 6 weeks 1 tablet a day then second week on 2 tablets of dbol .

thanx any help appreciated....
Old 12-21-2013, 04:33 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 35
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 110

Cut the tabs in half and take them twice a day. I wouldn't run a hundred a day.
Me personally I eat 60 mg at once near the time of workout like arnold. Most people can't handle that much in their gut at once for 6 weeks
Old 12-22-2013, 09:25 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 414
Likes (Given): 247
Likes (Received): 884

How many cycles have you done in the past, How many times have you used dbol?
If you have plenty of experience then you could up the dosage, I would not recommend going straight to 100mg per day, maybe do a cycle at 60 to 75mg per day.

A lot of people will tell you that 100mg per day of Dianabol is too much, Using 50mg per day is great - you get good results in a short period of time however everybody is different some will get good results on 50mg others will get great results on 30 to 40mg per day.
With me 100mg per day takes Dianabol to a whole new level, that's speaking from personal experience, again it varies from person to person and it is not something I would recommend.

you have to remember that doubling the dosage will not give you double the results(more is not always better) but the chances are it WILL double the side effects!!

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.

Last edited by Cornish_Celt; 12-22-2013 at 09:49 AM.
Old 12-22-2013, 02:18 PM

Post Thanks / Like

first cycle using dbol with test e. this will be my 2nd cycle.i think ill use 50 mg first week of dbol see how I feel, then maybe up it to 100.so if I feel ok with the first week using dbol it wouldn't hurt to try 100mg a week,would it?

I aslo have milk thistle also liver 52ds on hand.

Last edited by fpv123; 12-22-2013 at 02:24 PM.
Old 12-22-2013, 02:27 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 414
Likes (Given): 247
Likes (Received): 884

If this is your first cycle with Dbol then don't go above 50mg.
You don't know how you're going to react to the Dbol, take it easy

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.
Old 12-22-2013, 06:52 PM

Post Thanks / Like

ok Cornish thanx 1 more ? im gonna run dbol and teste e for 6 weeks after the 6 weeks how long do I wait until I run another cycle with dbol????
Old 12-23-2013, 11:08 AM
BodyBuilder

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 14
Thanks (Received): 47
Likes (Given): 65
Likes (Received): 75

The 'rule of thumb' is twice as long off as on so if it's a 6 week cycle then 12 weeks later. However, most don't follow that rule. I would say a minimum of 6 weeks off, but you should be tapering the test off unless you just use a low dose until the next dbol run.
Old 12-23-2013, 01:13 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 66
Likes (Given): 188
Likes (Received): 149

Quote:
Originally Posted by fpv123 View Post
i think ill use 50 mg first week of dbol see how I feel, then maybe up it to 100.so if I feel ok with the first week using dbol it wouldn't hurt to try 100mg a week,would it?
fpv123, what's the rational behind going up to 100mg of Dbol? Was that something you read somewhere?

I would agree with the other's, who've indicated that you might want to consider not going up to that high a dose, as you don't know how your body will handle that much (e.g. estrogen sides like gyno).

Do you have an anti-estrogen on hand that you could start taking if you do start to experience side effects?

From my own experience, I will go up to 80mg for no more than 6 weeks. I didn't start out with that dose though. When I started using Dbol (30 years ago), I started with a 40mg/day dose split AM & PM. I've found that I'm not someone who experiences problems with estrogen sides (but do have some Aromasin on hand if needed), but I've seen other's who've gotten gyno from 30mg day inside of 4 weeks.

Start with a low dose to see how you handle the Dbol, and perhaps have an anti-estrogen on hand in case you do start to experience some sides.

Just my $.02

Last edited by erich1b; 12-23-2013 at 04:48 PM.
Old 12-23-2013, 02:24 PM

Post Thanks / Like

erich thanx....ill start with 50mg of dbol is that good to see how my body reacts to that???

I also have clomid also nova on hand...

Last edited by fpv123; 12-23-2013 at 02:26 PM.
Old 12-23-2013, 04:52 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 66
Likes (Given): 188
Likes (Received): 149

Quote:
Originally Posted by fpv123 View Post
erich thanx....ill start with 50mg of dbol is that good to see how my body reacts to that???

I also have clomid also nova on hand...
Personally, I wouldn't see a problem with 50mg/day but split into two doses AM/PM. I'd also recommend staying at that dose for several weeks to see how your body reacts.

If you start to experience sides, you could drop the dose and start with the Nolvadex.

Just my opinion.

E