Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [ - ENHANCEMENT PRODUCTS - ] > Steroids

Steroids Any questions related to anabolic and androgenic steroids. Steroids Cycles questions.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2015, 03:14 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 1
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 4
Default Cycle for Healing Injuries

Good evening everyone,
I am new to the forum and looking for some feedback. I've been working out consistently for about 11 years now, mostly all-natural but with a couple pro-hormones a few years back when Primordial Performance was around. Anyway, I've had a back injury now for quite some time (over a year, but the last six months have been extremely difficult for me to lift much at all), and it has gotten to the point where it is severely limiting the amount of exercise I can do, and has negatively affected my health and happiness. Long story short I have seen three different primary care providers, two chiropractors, two physical therapists, and a massage therapist, taken far too much time off from the gym, and even quit my manual labor job in favor of a desk job... all in hopes to heal my injury so I can start lifting hard again and feeling better about myself. I've been given multiple diagnosis' such as "lower lumbar strain, muscle spasm" but nothing solid, and it hasn't gotten any better. I've heard a good deal about Equipoise increasing blood flow, red blood cell count, and nitrogen retention. So I'm planning to run a 14 week cycle of Equipoise and Test E to help speed the healing any injured soft tissues that may be the cause of my pain. I'll be supporting the cycle with Proviron, HCG, Nolva, and Clomid. Has anyone had success healing injuries using a cycle similar to this? I read Cornish_Celt's threads on Equipoise and Test E so I am planning to use (roughly) his recommended dosages with all the drugs:

Equipoise 500mg/wk
Test E 500mg/wk
Proviron 50mg/day
HCG 1,500-3,000iu every 5-6 days
Nolvadex 40mg/day for two weeks, then 20mg/day for two weeks
Clomid 50mg/day for two weeks, then 25mg/day for two weeks

I'd like to hear some feedback on this and corrections/recommendations for adjusting the cycle. I'm not looking to get massive, honestly I just want to heal my injuries and be able to enjoy the gym again. Thank you all in advance for your time.
Old 10-18-2015, 09:16 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 67
Thanks (Received): 287
Likes (Given): 377
Likes (Received): 746

I feel your pain mate. For at least 10 years I had chronic back pain, caused mainly by 3 or 4 slipped discs. Even when l wasn't in agony l had more or less permanent pain. It's been quite a while since then and apart from right now (would you believe!!!) I'm pain free. Point I'm making is that if you do the right things and don't just give up and live on painkillers it can get better.

Obviously I don't know exactly what your problem is but cleaning up diet and limiting foods that cause inflammation helps. Stretching helps and so does weight training.

I also had chronic hip pain, that stopped me from running. This is the bit that might interest you most, I took low dose deca and test and the more or less permanent pain disappeared. I'm no expert but I think test helps. I know the deca does and I've heard that eq can, though I can't honestly say I was ever able to attribute any pain healing to eq.

So obviously my advice is test and low dose deca. But because I also think test will help by itself then test and eq can't not help.

This is all from my personal experience and obviously others might have different experiences so let's hope you get some more advice.

Good luck anyway. Back pain is f#ck8ng debilitating and horrible!
Old 10-19-2015, 01:09 AM

Post Thanks / Like

Stillgoingstron thank you for your reply. Sorry to hear about your own back troubles :/ It seems like back pain is inescapable at some point in life for most everybody. I was actually debating between deca or equipoise for a while, but I heard that deca converts into progesterone and aromatizes into estrogen and that aromatase inhibitors won't help stop this. So this is what's making me lean towards the equipoise. It just seems a little easier to control the negative side effects from what I've read. I'm glad to hear you say that the testosterone will help healing as well, I need all the healing power I can get! I do a fair amount of stretching before/during/ and after workouts, and using a theraband at home to stretch my hamstings. I also have been using a foam roller on my back to try to relieve any knots that may have been built up. Another thing I like to do is sit in the sauna at my gym before I workout to warm up all my muscles so that I am flexible and won't risk overstretching a cold muscle. After I warm up in the sauna I usually jump on the treadmill and run a while to get the blood flowing and get my heart rate up. I'm going to cut back on alcohol intake as well as it is an inflammatory, and I plan on not drinking at all while I am on cycle. Thanks again for your input. Anybody else have more to chime in?
Old 10-19-2015, 07:14 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

I hope you do get some other suggestions. There must be plenty who have been through this.

Regarding the progesterone, and this applies to tren as well, I always take some caber as well as an AI and I've never had any progesterone issues with deca or when running tren. Worth thinking about.
Old 10-19-2015, 08:18 AM
HM News Poster

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 140
Thanks (Received): 172
Likes (Given): 841
Likes (Received): 539

cant really help with back issues as not had them myself and didnt know peopple used juice for healing i would have thought more HGH or peptides would be more for healing

but do you strap up and use supports ie back strap or anything that may help
i tried on a powerlifting suit not so long ago and really fet like held me together the person was giving away and fit but i just couldn picture myself wearing it in gym and i dont really train for strengh
Old 10-19-2015, 02:51 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

I don't know that it's deliberately using juice for healing as such, but for me a lot of long term niggles disappeared as soon as I started.

Also, understand why you're saying about straps and supports, mate, but I believe it was strengthening my back with squats and deadlifts that has helped most. I just wonder if any form of artificial support might be detrimental.

I also agree that peptides might be an option. I didn't say anything earlier because I can't be sure and I like to sure in my own mind before making a bold statement, but I've been using GHRP 2 for a month or so. Not religiously but as often as I can I take around 100mcg before going to bed. It's hard to say whether it's the deca or the GHRP 2 that have got rid of my hip pain this time, but I do know for a fact the deca did on a previous cycle. So at the moment I have to side with the deca.

I was going to post my results or impressions of the GHRP 2 but haven't used it long enough to make any judgement yet. At the moment I do feel it's been helpful losing some bodyfat but really wouldn't like to swear to that. And the hunger 5 minutes after pinning!!! Whenever I've taken any during the day I sit at the fridge counting 20 minutes down before filling my face with food.

Anyone who has trouble eating enough, give GHRP 2 a shot. I reckon you could double your calorie intake overnight.

Old 10-19-2015, 04:13 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the info. I'm going to look into deca some more. Also, what has been your experience with body fat gain on a cycle with test and deca or equi? Did you gain a lot of unwanted bodyfat, Stay relatively the same, or lose fat?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Old 10-19-2015, 05:02 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Funny enough, I've been having this conversation with someone else recently.
Long story short, it all depends on your diet. In my personal experience I've not really found any difference between the three. The only aas I've really experienced any obvious difference with is tren. Massive strength increase and absolutely no water gain.

I've also lost fat and gained muscle on all three, though probably less so with the eq than the others. But to put it in context I run deca at no more than 250mg EW and that's comparing it with test E at around 500mg to 600mg EW and eq at around 450mg EW.

WOW, that's probably more confusing than helpful. Ask again if it's a clear as concrete.

Last edited by stillgoingstron; 10-19-2015 at 05:04 PM.
Old 10-20-2015, 08:42 AM
HM News Poster

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 140
Thanks (Received): 172
Likes (Given): 841
Likes (Received): 539

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillgoingstron View Post

I don't know that it's deliberately using juice for healing as such, but for me a lot of long term niggles disappeared as soon as I started.

Also, understand why you're saying about straps and supports, mate, but I believe it was strengthening my back with squats and deadlifts that has helped most. I just wonder if any form of artificial support might be detrimental.

I also agree that peptides might be an option. I didn't say anything earlier because I can't be sure and I like to sure in my own mind before making a bold statement, but I've been using GHRP 2 for a month or so. Not religiously but as often as I can I take around 100mcg before going to bed. It's hard to say whether it's the deca or the GHRP 2 that have got rid of my hip pain this time, but I do know for a fact the deca did on a previous cycle. So at the moment I have to side with the deca.

I was going to post my results or impressions of the GHRP 2 but haven't used it long enough to make any judgement yet. At the moment I do feel it's been helpful losing some bodyfat but really wouldn't like to swear to that. And the hunger 5 minutes after pinning!!! Whenever I've taken any during the day I sit at the fridge counting 20 minutes down before filling my face with food.

Anyone who has trouble eating enough, give GHRP 2 a shot. I reckon you could double your calorie intake overnight.

interested to see thread on how you found GHRP 2
what did you expect did it match your expectations
100mcg thought was quite low but un experenced
look forward to thread
Old 10-20-2015, 11:49 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

I got it to see if the apparent sleep benefits were real, rather than anything else. At the moment I have to say I'm on the fence with that.

The problem at the moment is that it needs to be kept refrigerated. The wife knows I do steroids but she'd have a fit if she knew I kept anything in the fridge where my two adult boys might find them. I've got it well hidden (believe it or not) but it makes it very difficult to pin on a regular basis. I'm going to tell her soon, get the row out the way and then hopefully I won't have to be so sneaky

As soon as that's sorted I'll take it every night and that'll give me a much better idea of how good it is.

It's a bit too early to call, but I'm looking bigger this time round, even though I train mainly for strength not size, and all that's really changed from the last cycle is maybe 100mg of deca EW more than last time. So who knows?

I have been taking it during the day occasionally as well, but the hunger is incredible. Seriously. It's almost uncontrollable. And they reckon GHRP 6 is even worse!!!

I've got 3 months worth and at the moment I intend ordering another 3 months from GBN, so it must be telling me that it's doing something good.

I will start a thread when I've got at least two months continuous under my belt. So hopefully soon.

Last edited by stillgoingstron; 10-20-2015 at 11:51 AM.