Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [ - ENHANCEMENT PRODUCTS - ] > Steroids

Steroids Any questions related to anabolic and androgenic steroids. Steroids Cycles questions.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2015, 12:56 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0
Default Cycle critique: Mast/Test/Var/Winny

Hi all,

Wanted to get opinions on the below cycle.

Likely run 8 weeks with a frontload.

200mg Mast E3D (466mg / wk)
180mg Test Cyp E3D (420mg / wk)
80mg Anavar ED
10mg Winny ED
12.5mg Exemestane/Aromasin ED

Background:
25 y/o, training age 10 years consistent, lifetime natty (til now...)
Competitive powerlifter for 4 years, best competition lifts 445 / 305 / 535, best gym lifts 475 / 320 / 555. Coached by a currently ranked top-10 powerlifter.
BW generally around 225 @ 12% BF. Can push up to 232 or cut to 215. Pushing past 232 causes too much fat gain because I need to push carbs sky high to break that barrier.
Goals: Primary is strength gain, secondary is minor LBM gain, tertiary is BF loss. I'm not trying to gain while cutting - don't worry. Hitting 2/3 goals is fine.

I realize this is an aggressive first cycle, it's been recommended and will be monitored by both a friend (IFBB pro) and my doctor (bloodwork), and given the collective knowledge of my "team" I'm comfortable pushing this.

Friend wants me to bridge that into a second cycle, but I'd prefer to cycle off and stabilize the HPTA. He's confident that the exemestane + compound selection will virtually eliminate the need for a true PCT, I plan to have Nolva on hand and run it @ 20mg ED and then check bloodwork two weeks after last Test Cyp pin to see where I'm at (safe vs. sorry).

Thanks all.
Old 09-16-2015, 04:10 PM
Premium Member

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 52
Thanks (Received): 72
Likes (Given): 58
Likes (Received): 226

winny 8 weeks too much first time
aromasin every day not needed, may not be needed at al depedn on you
mast not the best choice , more of a finisher when test goes lower

overall, I give it thumbs down for the 1st.
AND to be fair, I am an IFBB pro as well, so we are not always right
Old 09-17-2015, 09:19 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 135
Thanks (Received): 28
Likes (Given): 367
Likes (Received): 73

So that's a first time cycle you are planning? I'm just ordering, if you have a bad reaction, how would you know what caused it?

I'm not making suggestions, just wondering.

I've only done Test E, and had zero sides other than a little bloating which went away, and chest acne. I was told to start with test as first, and then introduce new compounds in later cycles.

To be honest, the gains I'm getting off of this 500mg A week Test-E, I can't imagine what a aggressive cycle would do.

"A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind," Yoda.

Jedi in Training
Old 09-17-2015, 01:04 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0

Thanks for the responses guys.

Both of what you're saying makes a lot of sense. Given the experience of the person recommending this I wanted to get some other opinions, what you're saying matches my gut reaction.

The other option I was leaning towards was running Test/Tren/Dbol for a series of 2on/2offs. I'm 12 weeks out from competition and so I can't risk a large mass gain pushing me up a weight class - which is why I'm not just running Test E @ 250mg E3D for 8-12 weeks. There were a lot of threads about 2on/2off protocols over at TNation a few years back but I haven't found anything recently on it, not sure if the idea has died. It would look like:

W1-2
Tren Ace 50mg ED (100mg frontload)
Test Prop 30mg ED (100mg frontload)
Dianabol 50mg ED
Adex .25mg ED

W3-4
Nolva 20mg ED

Repeat the above for 3x total and then go 4+ weeks off.

Of course this falls victim to the "not knowing which compound is causing sides" as well. Given the short esters, if I run into problems I'd plan on backing off of things one at a time (tren first most likely) and I'd check in with my doc. I realize this is slightly more gung-ho than adding one thing at a time, I'm willing to take that risk given the short cycles and esters.

If neither of these are particularly good, I'll likely just wait until after this competition and run test straight for 8 weeks (frontloaded). I've been doing this a long time natty and am not going to rush into something blindly. But, if there's a way to fit enhanced gains into this time period, all the better.

Thanks!

Last edited by tate_bell; 09-17-2015 at 01:07 PM.
Old 09-17-2015, 04:35 PM
Premium Member

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 52
Thanks (Received): 72
Likes (Given): 58
Likes (Received): 226

12 weeks out

week 1-9
t prop 250-500 per week

week 1-12
tren 350 per week
drop dbol

use adex s needed, but esp at the end
last 2 weeks 2.5 ed letrozole

weeks 9-12
masteron equal amounts to the tren

wks 8-12
WV
25-50mg ed

no coming off, just go straight through

dont listen to be beginners, dont listen to people who havent used certain things, dont listen to people who should not be giving advice.

get ready for your show, plan for afterwads so you dont go through depression and and have very bad estrogen sides, and go be your best