Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [ - ENHANCEMENT PRODUCTS - ] > Steroids

Steroids Any questions related to anabolic and androgenic steroids. Steroids Cycles questions.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2015, 05:22 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 135
Thanks (Received): 28
Likes (Given): 367
Likes (Received): 73
Default Being Smart About A.A.S

Below I provided a link to a site that lists the blood work anobolic steroid users should get done, along with explanations of why. Most will know this, but some may run into this and get the idea that they should get some of these done.

While waiting for my order I've decided to really educated myself on the use of steroids. I've always understood that with anything like this, there are dangers. However, the most dangerous thing one can do is to go into a decision like this blind.

Anyways, I found a great site (on Reddit) that list the kind of blood test one should have done while doing steroids.

To use AAS safely, there are some essential blood tests, and there are some that are advised. A pre-course check can indicate potential dangers before starting a cycle. In addition, it can provide baseline comparison that you can come back to post PCT.

There is a cost if you don't have insurance that would pay for it, and that may mean less test. (As a natural researcher my training, I want to develop a list of non-steroid reasons to give insurance companies to run this test, hopefully I can have that done soon).

Im kinda lucky in that some of these test I already am given from time to time. Because of my past thyroid issues, I have TSH tested. I get CBC with Diff done, and I believe I've had some liver enzyme test done semi recently.

Hope all is well, Jedi Out.

https://www.reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/bloodwork/list

Update........

Those in the U.K. Can go here -- https://www.medichecks.com

Those in the U.S. Can probably find one of these. -- Buy Lab Tests Online | Private MD Labs

Here you can get the Hormone Panel for Females for $66.99, I also read there is a discount coupon online to bring that price down. Also, there are other test, but this seems to be a pretty comprehensive one.

Description: ***Both MALES and FEMALES order this panel, please be sure to enter the gender that you want reference ranges for when placing your order, as each gender has different reference ranges for these tests. If total testosterone results are expected to be >1500 it is best that the F&T Testosterone LC/MS-MS version of this panel be ordered.

Includes:
Estradiol, serum;
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH);
Luteinizing Hormone (LH);
Testosterone, Serum (Total Only);
Complete Blood Count (CBC) with Differential: (Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes)
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile (CMP) (includes eGFR): (A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum.)

Categories: Hormones and Metabolism, Female Specific Tests, Infertility Testing

Price: $66.99

"A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind," Yoda.

Jedi in Training

Last edited by new-Jedi; 07-17-2015 at 05:04 PM. Reason: More information
Old 07-17-2015, 12:52 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 54
Thanks (Received): 45
Likes (Given): 266
Likes (Received): 111

* A.A.S.
Old 07-17-2015, 05:04 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 135
Thanks (Received): 28
Likes (Given): 367
Likes (Received): 73

Quote:
Originally Posted by tj805 View Post
* A.A.S.
Thanks bro, that was both funny and silly looking.

"A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind," Yoda.

Jedi in Training
Old 11-30-2015, 03:08 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 17
Thanks (Received): 6
Likes (Given): 22
Likes (Received): 26
Default medichecks

medichecks are doing god offers today £49 for test and estridol levels
Old 11-30-2015, 03:08 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 17