Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [ - ENHANCEMENT PRODUCTS - ] > Steroids

Steroids Any questions related to anabolic and androgenic steroids. Steroids Cycles questions.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2013, 02:04 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 3
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 3
Angry Anadrol 50 and Anger

I dont have a ton of Experience with Anadrol.....well no experience. I did alot of research and know people have had Anger issues and I was hoping I could deal.
Week 2 at 100mg I started feeling it. Called Mom a asshole twice in one phone conversation, Yelled at my boss, Been bitching at the ol'Lady for no reason. Been able to Bite my tongue with the ol'Lady, blamed a new med the doctor gave me to mom and f*ck my boss. BUT I dont want to be this guy....does feel great in gym though, really, I feel like a friggin monster!
Dropped down to 50mg yesterday, took something for blood pressure. Just in case though, does anyone know of anything else that can be done or taken to help(maybe SaMe?) so I can continue my cycle (500mgTeste and the Anadrol.)
Another option on the table. Stop Anadrol all together and replace it with Dianabol I have in stash and was saving for next Cycle.
Old 04-21-2013, 04:11 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 44
Thanks (Received): 36
Likes (Given): 202
Likes (Received): 66

Ok mate first off i think ur expecting to be nuts on it so your being more open about it and blaming he gear (if you mean to or not) and test does bring up aggression levels aswell. Only thing ive ever had and many more people would back me up on this is i get a bit more snappy than normal its up to you how you deal with that take it out on the weights and do what ud normaly do noting
Old 04-21-2013, 06:54 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Hey,
Thanks for the quick response. Who knows what is going on in the back of my brain but was suprprised when it first hit, I thought 'Jeez, dude, you coulda handled that a lil better'.
But your right about focusing my aggresion and working on it.

Still want feedback on switching out with the dianabol two weeks in and if anyone ever try SaM e while on cycle. Dont wanna add to much crap into my body especially if it wont help.
Old 05-02-2013, 12:45 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Kept forgetting to update this.
Yeah, I noticed after a great workout I felt like a million bucks. Maybe it was other stuff in my life and I focused on it poorly. Wanting to get 100% out of my cycle so I focused on diet and lifting and before I realized it I was all good.
Thanks

Tags
aggression, anadrol, anger