Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- GENERAL INTERESTS FORUM -] > Over 60 years forum

Over 60 years forum It is never too late to start so why not start today?

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2011, 09:23 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0
Default Almost 50, need cycle imput

I originally made this post in another forum that I have been a member of for several years. Some info here has been changed since originally there was mention of non-HyperMuscle sponsored products.

I am posting this in the "Over 40" section as this will make a difference with what I would do if I was 25-30 years old. From 1979 till 1994 I was very active and worked out with great results and stayed in very good shape.

Okay, here is the "modified" original post.

I started getting back into shape (cardio and light dumbell work) after a divorce in early 2004 and joined a gym in early 2007 after not entering one for 13 years. That being said, I will be 50 soon.

I was just using basic supps (protein, pre/post workout drinks, herbs, creatine, etc) when I took a break and had a complete blood profile done (CBC/cholest/DHEA-S/electrolytes/UA/Test/PSA/liver&Kidney function). The results showed that age had caught up to me and test was below normal. I had thyroid panel done and that was fine.

At this point I started trying several test boosters and it was like a switch had been turned back on. Man, I felt great. Started sleeping better, lost bodyfat easier and just looked forward for each day. Progress in the gym was very motivating and I pressed on.

I would "cycle" the test boosters to let my body stabilize and I always ended up with low test.

I checked with a few doctors in the local area but being an independent contractor, I have only the minimal in health insurance. The cost to have a doctor check me out, then refer me to an endocrinologist became very very expensive.

So, being hard headed (which comes naturally to me), I started looking into ways to get my test back up naturally. I tried HCG with some clomid and again I felt great but in the end, after stopping treatment, it did not bring up my normal test . BTW, I have been using xxxx and xxxx (EDIT NOTE: OTC products) for PCT. I have always tried to ease out of taking anything and not going "cold turkey".

I then started messing with some prohormones and had some good results with my best being a 1T trans with phera (plus xxxx. EDIT NOTE: OTC PCT). But in the end, as my body went back to normal, test went in the dumps.

I read a lot of info on short AAS cycles here and on other sites along with the books from Author L Rea and tried several short cycles, first without test and then with test. I found that I tolerate test (prop/enan/deco) well as I did with just the deca depot. But, as with the prohormones, I need to have test with a cycle. I was going to continue with the short cycles but I ran into my first flu in many years (real flu, not test flu). I was also unlucky enough to get both flu bugs going around at the time. Eight weeks of hell for sure. Lost weight since I could not even keep liquids down for several days at a time.

Anyways, six months after the flu, here I am. Weight is back up, workouts are back to normal (though with lighter weights), diet is right, and my latest blood tests show all good but low test (estradiol at high end). I have been preparing for a cycle (low-carb with carb ups) and will be ready soon.

Now to the cycle. I have planned for a 14 week HG test cycle with 250mgs each 5 days. The first seven injections with Sus250 (originally planned 8 but one amp broke in shipping) then 11 amps of enanthate with the last two weeks using test prop. This puts me above TRT levels of test but I did not want to go to high with test because of my age.

As far as PCT and on-cycle therapy is concerned, I am well prepped. I have four 5,000iu amps of HCG and two 2,000iu amps. I have exemestane, letrozole, and clomid also on-hand. Why all three? I wanted to find out how I reacted with each item before I actually needed them. I also have plenty of xx's xxxx and xxxx (EDIT NOTE: OTC PCT). One of my friends has plenty of toremifene if I wanted to use it, although I have never tried it before.

The following is what I would like some input from the more experienced users here.

I originally wanted to just try the test to see how that goes but after creating my time charts for the cycle, I would be well into the cycle with not much time left to add either the deca or EQ to get the best results from adding them. OK, not so true about the deca, it would help even halfway into the cycle.

The guys I know locally are all 20+ years younger than I am and none of them did any PCT until I got to know them, so input from them is not the best available.

I can get some HG deca depot but thats it for HG. I do have UGL deca and EQ on hand that I could use. I have used the deca from this UGL before and a friend of mine has used the same EQ with great results. If anything, I was thinking of using the deca with the first 10 inj's and then use the EQ for the next 10.

So there it is all. All replies are welcomed.
Old 04-15-2011, 08:42 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 414
Likes (Given): 247
Likes (Received): 884

Hey bro,
There is a section for steroids and the older man in the book "The Laymans Guide to Steroids 2" by Mick Hart.
You can download it form here: https://www.hypermuscles.com/f158/mi...-1-2-3-a-2110/
Mick gives excellent advice that you can trust, I definately recommend reading all his books.

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.
Old 04-17-2011, 08:45 AM

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornish_Celt View Post
Hey bro,
There is a section for steroids and the older man in the book "The Laymans Guide to Steroids 2" by Mick Hart.
You can download it form here: https://www.hypermuscles.com/f158/mi...-1-2-3-a-2110/
Mick gives excellent advice that you can trust, I definately recommend reading all his books.
Forgot all about his "3 Episodes". I downloaded all 3 back in Dec.
Thanks for the reminder.
Old 04-20-2011, 09:56 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 1

As a man at 45 years old with many cycles under my belt, keep in mind that back in the 80's we didnt really believe in pct so needless to say I too was at a very low test level when I had my levels checked.

I went to my physician and had my levels checked and went on an immediate 200 mg of test cyp every two weeks. At the second visit my levels had actually dropped so they bumped me to 400 mg every two weeks. Physicians will have you pin every two weeks by the half life is 7 days so its 200mg a week for me. Boosters are a waste of time because they cause you to fluctuate to rapidly and stay away from pro hormones, they only cause destruction and damage.

In my opinion as well as my physician's advise you will have to dose with testosterone for the rest of your life so as far as pct is concerned you dont need it because you are trying to make your body naturally produce the hormone again and from what I read your body does not produce normal levels, so ask yourself why would you want to inject HCG to create abnormal levels of testosterone? You dont. What you need to do is get rid of the HCG because you are too old and the only thing that will work for you is to see what your body does at certain levels of testosterone. My body produces normal levels at 200 mg/wk of testosterone cypionate so therefore I must take 200 mg/wk of test for the rest of my life until they close that coffin. Yours is the same and you are going to have to remain on test at your age for the rest of your life. Getting old sucks huh! lol. I dont mind a forever of test brotha.

As far as a good heavy duty cycle at our age I am not sure this is the forum I can comment on anything other than HRT test levels so I will withhold comments in this area.

Wish you luck bro, its all good.
Old 06-17-2011, 06:06 PM
Administrator

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 409
Thanks (Received): 87
Likes (Given): 769
Likes (Received): 240

hey bro, what's up, what did you decide?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CigarMan View Post
I originally made this post in another forum that I have been a member of for several years. Some info here has been changed since originally there was mention of non-HyperMuscle sponsored products.

I am posting this in the "Over 40" section as this will make a difference with what I would do if I was 25-30 years old. From 1979 till 1994 I was very active and worked out with great results and stayed in very good shape.

Okay, here is the "modified" original post.

I started getting back into shape (cardio and light dumbell work) after a divorce in early 2004 and joined a gym in early 2007 after not entering one for 13 years. That being said, I will be 50 soon.

I was just using basic supps (protein, pre/post workout drinks, herbs, creatine, etc) when I took a break and had a complete blood profile done (CBC/cholest/DHEA-S/electrolytes/UA/Test/PSA/liver&Kidney function). The results showed that age had caught up to me and test was below normal. I had thyroid panel done and that was fine.

At this point I started trying several test boosters and it was like a switch had been turned back on. Man, I felt great. Started sleeping better, lost bodyfat easier and just looked forward for each day. Progress in the gym was very motivating and I pressed on.

I would "cycle" the test boosters to let my body stabilize and I always ended up with low test.

I checked with a few doctors in the local area but being an independent contractor, I have only the minimal in health insurance. The cost to have a doctor check me out, then refer me to an endocrinologist became very very expensive.

So, being hard headed (which comes naturally to me), I started looking into ways to get my test back up naturally. I tried HCG with some clomid and again I felt great but in the end, after stopping treatment, it did not bring up my normal test . BTW, I have been using xxxx and xxxx (EDIT NOTE: OTC products) for PCT. I have always tried to ease out of taking anything and not going "cold turkey".

I then started messing with some prohormones and had some good results with my best being a 1T trans with phera (plus xxxx. EDIT NOTE: OTC PCT). But in the end, as my body went back to normal, test went in the dumps.

I read a lot of info on short AAS cycles here and on other sites along with the books from Author L Rea and tried several short cycles, first without test and then with test. I found that I tolerate test (prop/enan/deco) well as I did with just the deca depot. But, as with the prohormones, I need to have test with a cycle. I was going to continue with the short cycles but I ran into my first flu in many years (real flu, not test flu). I was also unlucky enough to get both flu bugs going around at the time. Eight weeks of hell for sure. Lost weight since I could not even keep liquids down for several days at a time.

Anyways, six months after the flu, here I am. Weight is back up, workouts are back to normal (though with lighter weights), diet is right, and my latest blood tests show all good but low test (estradiol at high end). I have been preparing for a cycle (low-carb with carb ups) and will be ready soon.

Now to the cycle. I have planned for a 14 week HG test cycle with 250mgs each 5 days. The first seven injections with Sus250 (originally planned 8 but one amp broke in shipping) then 11 amps of enanthate with the last two weeks using test prop. This puts me above TRT levels of test but I did not want to go to high with test because of my age.

As far as PCT and on-cycle therapy is concerned, I am well prepped. I have four 5,000iu amps of HCG and two 2,000iu amps. I have exemestane, letrozole, and clomid also on-hand. Why all three? I wanted to find out how I reacted with each item before I actually needed them. I also have plenty of xx's xxxx and xxxx (EDIT NOTE: OTC PCT). One of my friends has plenty of toremifene if I wanted to use it, although I have never tried it before.

The following is what I would like some input from the more experienced users here.

I originally wanted to just try the test to see how that goes but after creating my time charts for the cycle, I would be well into the cycle with not much time left to add either the deca or EQ to get the best results from adding them. OK, not so true about the deca, it would help even halfway into the cycle.

The guys I know locally are all 20+ years younger than I am and none of them did any PCT until I got to know them, so input from them is not the best available.

I can get some HG deca depot but thats it for HG. I do have UGL deca and EQ on hand that I could use. I have used the deca from this UGL before and a friend of mine has used the same EQ with great results. If anything, I was thinking of using the deca with the first 10 inj's and then use the EQ for the next 10.

So there it is all. All replies are welcomed.

--------
Want to advertise on HyperMuscles and other popular sites? - Contact me
--------

Old 06-25-2011, 01:01 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Interested as well. Have some questions about the dosing of the Deca and EQ.
Old 06-26-2011, 11:08 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 1
Likes (Received): 1

I would also like to know as I'm over 50 and looking at a test-e cycle.
My normal test is at the low level but not quite off the scale for my age.
Old 06-26-2011, 06:55 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Hey all.

No updates because of a shoulder injury just after a week of creating this post.

I have been using powerbands during my rehab and will be back in the gym soon. I don't see starting a cycle until I get my body back into shape.

I am using a bi-pap now to help sleeping with my apnea. With somewhat better sleep, change in diet, and some new supps, I have had both a blood test and later a saliva test. Test levels were 459 and 439. Amazing what better sleep does for a body.

Blood pressure has gone down, cholesterol is a lot better, and I feel better over all.

Some info from my new doc that others might be interested in when having test levels checked:
  • Rest the CNS for four days before blood being drawn (no heavy lifting or extreme volume training)
  • No ejaculation 48 hours before testing
  • Test should be done between 6:30-9:30 AM
  • No decongestants, aspirin, etc before testing

Any of the above can cause the test results to be off.

From my own experience, always get a second/third opinion from other doctor(s). It may be a little costly, but I would rather pay once up front than make a mistake that can hurt me for the rest of my life.

Anyway, once I am ready to cycle again, I will post up the cycle and do a log.
Old 01-28-2013, 10:20 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 6
Thanks (Received): 14
Likes (Given): 8
Likes (Received): 9

Quote:
Hey bro,
Not trying to threadjack (this thread is old anyway)

I've read through all 3 of Mick's guides.
I have a question for you...
In episode III, he gives a six week dbol pyramid beginner's cycle along with nolv & prov.
Mick obviously has a lot of experience under his belt, yet there is a tremendous hatred towards orals from so many I've spoke to because of liver toxicity.
Would this be a first cycle you'd recommend for a newbie?
BTW, I have no issue with pins. Orals just seem easier for me.

Stats:
41 yrs old
6'0" 227 lbs
BF-26%
Been lifting for over 25 years, never used gear.
Looking to gain size, but more strength than anything.
Old 01-29-2013, 02:20 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 4
Likes (Given): 4
Likes (Received): 4

Quote:
Hey bro,

Hmmm.....i tried to access the link and it said i didnt have permission to view them....wtc....is it because im still have newbie status or what?